Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Any date as to when it goes public so I know when to check out? I don't really have the money to spare for subscriptions etc. ?
Since it was already leaked, I think 1 or 2 weeks, just to fix some potential bugs.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
I support this dev. I am a 20 year old girl trying to make a game. New and unique games inspire me and make me want to keep going. Mock me all you want but I don't care I want to see a game be amazing.
Doesn't everyone want to see amazing games? Sadly the majority of them are mediocre but then again game dev is hard especially making a good one. As a hobby game dev, I wish you good luck. Then again I am killing myself working in UE.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021

Deadlocked in Time Ch. 3 v0.25 crunched

Original Size PC: 2,17 GB

Compressed Size PC: 626 MB
DIT-0.25-pc-crunched.zip:

Compressed Size Mac: 609 MB
DIT-0.25-mac-crunched.zip:

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone) -

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Any date as to when it goes public so I know when to check out? I don't really have the money to spare for subscriptions etc. ?
I allready said it, Public Post will be in 5 Days..

I support this dev. I am a 20 year old girl trying to make a game. New and unique games inspire me and make me want to keep going. Mock me all you want but I don't care I want to see a game be amazing.
You are younger than me :D

TheRaven

Dec 27, 2017
??? Chapter 1 , Family reunion ... 6 points carma .... and when i go sleep .... start's the game from the beginning ?..... whats that?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I allready said it, Public Post will be in 5 Days..

You are younger than me :D
I guess that is also when the patch gets updated, will check game out then since seems interesting. Good luck and have fun while developing it. :)

Reactions: kev4U

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I downloaded the Incest patch and the MC's has a "mom" and "sisters", but the "mom" refers to the MC as "my tenant",.
Am I missing a Patch ?
Incidentally the game would not start as I had an "out of date patch", I think that was the loli/shota patch, as after I removed it the game started.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
I downloaded the Incest patch and the MC's has a "mom" and "sisters", but the "mom" refers to the MC as "my tenant",.
Am I missing a Patch ?
Incidentally the game would not start as I had an "out of date patch", I think that was the loli/shota patch, as after I removed it the game started.
The "Incest" Patch from a "other" user dont work with this version,
sorry but I dont share anything now because someone leaked chapter 3, please understand this.

I Allways work with F95 and other Communitys together, after 10 Days I post my games Public,
until the 10 days are not over, I dont share anything.

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
The "Incest" Patch from a "other" user dont work with this version,
sorry but I dont share anything now because someone leaked chapter 3, please understand this.

I Allways work with F95 and other Communitys together, after 10 Days I post my games Public,
until the 10 days are not over, I dont share anything.
OK, Thanks for replying. :)
I can wait 5 more days.

Reactions: Darsec

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
i just downloaded this and im just wondering.. i see 2 incest patchs.. 1 by -Hex- and 1 by Xyze.. are they both the same?
and what does it even change?
edit: reading the post above... guess ill wait a few days for the official release.. still would like to know which is the official patch that is soon to come though..

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Couldn't stand the male roommate/household talk so I did some quick regex voodoo.
There will probably be some incongruities, haven't played through it all yet.
But if anyone else can't wait, here you go. (extract to "game" folder)

EDIT: Further replaced roommates with siblings.
EDIT2: Fixed some son/daughter mixups.
EDIT3: Covered aunt and cousins

Last edited:

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
This is certainly a unique game...

Jerk off on your sleeping sister female roommate -> Karma up! o_O

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes