ThePiggygalaxy

Oct 15, 2018
The "Incest" Patch from a "other" user dont work with this version,
sorry but I dont share anything now because someone leaked chapter 3, please understand this.

I Allways work with F95 and other Communitys together, after 10 Days I post my games Public,
until the 10 days are not over, I dont share anything.
Understandable, have a nice day

zeuspussy

Sep 2, 2020
I wanted to know why this message appears in the game and doesn’t let me play it? the used patch was made for a different game version. exiting now. being that I downloaded the game + + Patches: LOLI & SHOTA - INCEST Extras: Walkthrough & Scene Replay Mod and that happened from there.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Tried to play the game and apparently some of the patches are not up to date, and it just kicks me out.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
steelsmiter

The patches will stay that way till the 5 days are up as that is when the DEV is going to release the update to the public then at that time the patches will be updated.

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
so after going to sleep the first day i get a karma report then kicked back to the menu? is it some kind of compatibility issue with the patches i put in or is it supposed to end there? seems way shorter than the changelog description of the initial release even if thats the case.

Quess

Aug 5, 2017
looks like this is not shared with the Dev's blessing. will wait until it is.
look forward to trying it out :)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
NOTABROGAMEUNMANLYHUEVOS

That is a patreon friendly file. If you haven't noticed most incest games from patreon have people named as landlady landlord roommate or some other thing instead as incest and a few other fetishes are against their rules. So for incest games you get landlady (mom) landlord (dad) roommates (brother/sister) and a few other terms. That is why there are patches for many of these incest games.

steelsmiter

Not sure that would probably depend on if they had to fix any problems in this version or not.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 40 Votes