arms99

May 11, 2018
That um... didn't work when I attempted it. I just assumed I did something wrong, but the game completely kicked me out because of it.
I wasn't sure if it would work since I haven't tried it. I just thought it might, but I guess I was wrong, sorry.

Reactions: steelsmiter

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Art looks fantastic, but the naming conventions. I get the "Landlady" and "roommate" things, but the characters can actually have names too, can't they? The dialogue is so awkward. I'm gonna wait for the patch to be updated, not because I demand that kind of game, but because I'm hoping regular names, or even "mom" and "sis" will smooth things out.

Reactions: joeblow7314

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
At the end of Chapter 1 it says that I received 0 Karma points... and then kicks me back to the main menu.
Is that a bug or a feature? Do I have the freedom to make my own choices, or does this game require that I follow a specific path (or paths) or else I should play something else?
Also, the incest patch could use some work.
1616994687327.png

• Haha
Reactions: Red Sand

froufrou2019

Sep 20, 2020
At the end of Chapter 1 it says that I received 0 Karma points... and then kicks me back to the main menu.
Is that a bug or a feature? Do I have the freedom to make my own choices, or does this game require that I follow a specific path (or paths) or else I should play something else?
View attachment 1111093
Yes you need to keep Karma up, once it's zero the game ends. I personally hate games like that, I understand games with multiple paths due to choices made if done right but games that punish you for making decisions not parallel with the authors mind is dumb. I suggest you download the walkthrough mod, gives you the correct choices.

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
View attachment 1111093
Haha, funny shit, its like mom's mad at son calling him tenant :ROFLMAO:

b3stof22

Nov 7, 2020
I think you all got it wrong. The post is for the people who leak this despite knowing that it's useless and don't wait for the official public release. I respect the dev and I would never speak ill of him. Even my post got deleted :(
just an FYI the dev of this project is a girl

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Red Sand

ai...

May 30, 2019
I don't understand the karma system either. I've possibly completed chapter 1 and it says you have 6 karma points and kicks me to the main menu... Is this a bug? Or how do I continue playing the game?

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
I don't understand the karma system either. I've possibly completed chapter 1 and it says you have 6 karma points and kicks me to the main menu... Is this a bug? Or how do I continue playing the game?
In my Version of the Game (Vanilla 0.25) there is nothing that forces you to go back to the menu after ch1

Maybe you play this leaked Version with a outdated wt mod?
(Or Forgot to remove it)

I just checked the scripts, you can end ch1 with 0 Karma Points but nothing is in the original code that kicks you back to the menu.

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes