Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't understand the karma system either. I've possibly completed chapter 1 and it says you have 6 karma points and kicks me to the main menu... Is this a bug? Or how do I continue playing the game?
If you've downloaded any patches they haven't been updated and won't load new content.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
There is a trap so it does have guy on guy.
Claude is portrayed as transitioning M->F, I believe. So, that would generally be considered male with female trans (hence the futa/trans tag), I figure.

There is a separate character (Brian) where gay content can be chosen (no direct sex yet, but exhibitionism happens)

Last edited:

perles75

May 16, 2020
Claude is portrayed as transitioning M->F, I believe. So, that would generally be considered male with female trans (hence the futa/trans tag), I figure.

There is a separate character (Brian) where gay content can be chosen (no direct sex yet, but exhibitionism happens)
Thanks, that's the info I was looking for :) (I agree that in the case of Claude I wouldn't consider it gay content)

It's always confusing to me when they say "gay optional". I'm always like, so is it gay optional as it's straight optional? or it's like mostly straight with one minor gay character you can fool with in a limited fashion once in a while?

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
so when is the "public" release so i know when to check back for the new patch so i can try this out finally
Ya i'm not 100% sure but if I am reading what the dev said on here right "after 10 days" (I am guessing the 10 days being after his first release of the update on the devs subscribestar) it should be out to the public on April 2nd. (The other post that the dev posted on here a little bit before the 10 day post said the public release would be in 5 days which the post he said that in was posted on here March 28th which again would make the public release be on April 2nd).

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't get why some people avoid lolis, futa or incest! For me the perfect character in a game would be a futa-loli girl that would also be our mother:giggle:
People have different tastes, I don't mind any of that fetishes you mentioned so I don't have to avoid anything.

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
I don't get why some people avoid lolis, futa or incest! For me the perfect character in a game would be a futa-loli girl that would also be our mother:giggle:
Why not a futa-loli-daughter or futa-loli-sister? Lol. Everyone has a different preference. I'm not a huge futa fan but in certain cases I can enjoy it. Some people prefer gay-scat-shota-incest...but I don't. There are games on this site for everyone.

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes