Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
Not sure if its the way I installed things or if an actual error. I'm using the patch and the mod, yet when I get to the beginning of the pool thing when you can spy on them, I tried to look at Ashley + Cherina and it's not showing the images.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
maybe you play with mods that dont get supported?
maybe you play with a outdated wt mod?
maybe you should make a fresh dit folder with the supported dlcs?
Idk why I need to tell everytime the same things,
if you play 0.25 with a third party mod, the game dont work
if you play 0.25 with outdated mods, the game dont work
if you just copy new mods in the same folder with the outdated and third party mods, the game dont work

None of my Discord Fans, Supporter, Follower had any problems.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
So .. it seams like the WT Mod and the evil Fam Patch dont work together ..
If you mean the one in the thread, no it does not.
At down under the mega link it reads *show previous version*.
Try that one on a clean install.

Reactions: Boehmi

Otakusan94

Sep 21, 2017
I see this game has both the futa and gay tags. Does that mean it has actual gay scenes, or just scenes of a man having sex with a futa?

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
Idk why I need to tell everytime the same things,
if you play 0.25 with a third party mod, the game dont work
if you play 0.25 with outdated mods, the game dont work
if you just copy new mods in the same folder with the outdated and third party mods, the game dont work

None of my Discord Fans, Supporter, Follower had any problems.

I specifically waited until I was sure the patch and mod was updated to the new version. Doesn't help that there is a loli/shota and two incest patches on the main post as well as a mod. Any other game I've installed them the same way, patch first then mod and they work fine. As I said, I'm not sure if it's something I did wrong or not. I was just mostly posting here to see if anyone else had the same issue. Obviously, if I choose to mod it, then it's not your responsibility.

Reactions: "CJ"

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
I specifically waited until I was sure the patch and mod was updated to the new version. Doesn't help that there is a loli/shota and two incest patches on the main post as well as a mod. Any other game I've installed them the same way, patch first then mod and they work fine. As I said, I'm not sure if it's something I did wrong or not. I was just mostly posting here to see if anyone else had the same issue. Obviously, if I choose to mod it, then it's not your responsibility.
Its not my thread and I dont add things that dont work ^^

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
Its not my thread and I dont add things that dont work ^^
I hear you and understand. As I said, I'm not blaming any errors on you. More than likely, I messed something up by doing it in the wrong order or some such thing. But I'll try a clean install without the mod and I'll see if that changes things.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
I hear you and understand. As I said, I'm not blaming any errors on you. More than likely, I messed something up by doing it in the wrong order or some such thing. But I'll try a clean install without the mod and I'll see if that changes things.
you can go to my ss or itch page, there you find all mods that available

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
I unzipped it into a fresh folder, added the loli patch, ran the EXE, loaded my last save (the "save your game now" save) and 2 clicks later was kicked back to the menu. Tried a dozen times: no difference.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
My only question about the gay content.. Is the MC giving or receiving? :unsure:

For me.. Giving is about the same as playing with Claude, but rather not be on the receiving end. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Burgh917

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I asked some other devs, because I dont want to do any ntr..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If the partners have sex with others and there is no jealousy being invoked in the MC - e.g., the MC is open about sharing agreements and/or there is obvious polyamory going on - that would not be NTR (netorare), either. Our site definition of the ntr tag is pretty clear on that point: sharing is not ntr.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
If the partners have sex with others and there is no jealousy being invoked in the MC - e.g., the MC is open about sharing agreements and/or there is obvious polyamory going on - that would not be NTR (netorare), either. Our site definition of the ntr tag is pretty clear on that point: sharing is not ntr.
~nya~ This I would never add, mc is the one for the girls, and mc will be there if a girl on girl action starts,
share a girl with a other male character.. nah, never..
But thats only my thinking.

Let you decide if you want to fuck mc or you are the one, this is more the question I care and as I got to know, thats okay

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes