Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
I thought Brian was fine and it could be more interesting to have him show a more considerate side by getting him out of his room and off his lazy butt to be with other people, really. He could be a character on a growth path, encouraged by the MC and brought into the larger harem fold, as one example.

I will play gay content if the path/characters seem good and so decided to try the Brian route and see where it might lead. It could be really curious in terms of adding a new dimension to the larger harem, including how it compares/contrasts with Claude as a relationship.
sry for double post,
atm I ask ppl on my discord what they think about that,
my only problem is, I cant find any story to write..
7, 8, 9 hours I sit just here and dont find any resolution..

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
sry for double post,
Maybe a story where the MC helps Brian realize something he's been missing in his life that he once enjoyed or had as a purpose, but has been left behind due to being spoiled+drugs?

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Maybe a story where the MC helps Brian realize something he's been missing in his life that he once enjoyed or had as a purpose, but has been left behind due to being spoiled+drugs?
my translator said something similar, a event that brian needs the help from mc and he will see the world different after that

Reactions: fried

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
You could make Brian's story about his struggles with his sexuality and being afraid of not being accepted or being judged and the mc helping him through that journey. The mc could help him slowly get away from all the drugs and showing him that he doesn't need that stuff to be happy.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I think the mom looks fine, I don't think that her age is mentioned in game, but there are some women that look really young even in their late 30s/early 40s.
Dont complain over good stuff...there are enough games with ugly mi(d)lfs...i am more than happy this game has only one wrinkled granny and i hope it stays this way. I wanna build a harem, not a retirement home. ^^

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Dont complain over good stuff...there are enough games with ugly mi(d)lfs...i am more than happy this game has only one wrinkled granny and i hope it stays this way. I wanna build a harem, not a retirement home. ^^
Come on man the granny doesn't look that bad. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Fapmaister

Vreek

Apr 8, 2020
sry for double post,
The gay men I've met all had stories to tell of some kind of harassment against them. And the difficulty of living in a small town and being gay. Daniel Küblböck comes to mind...
Also they all had excellent sense of fashion and were very empathetic.
Hope that helps somehow.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
sorry but you say a mom should be 40 or 50?
Im 24 and have allready 2 kids, my mom was 13 as she got her first kid and if she was 21, her kid was 8.

but the other things, yes, the character should be more present and not like what I did
Wait... You mean your real life mother or your character?
Sorry, just got curious...

albertpatrick

Mar 16, 2021
I'm not saying the mom "should" be any specific age. But the main character is a teenager, and he has an older sister, and the mom doesn't look older than the older sister does. But in any case, that wasn't my cricitism; I really have no problem with the mom's appearance. My criticism is that if more or less everyone else looks young, including the mother characters), then Brian looks really out of place by looking older.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I don't get why some people avoid lolis, futa or incest! For me the perfect character in a game would be a futa-loli girl that would also be our mother:giggle:
I avoid futa characters because I don't like them. As I don't like trans characters either.

I suppose that each person has their tastes, and if you like them, that's fine. I don't think the character you said (mother, loli and futa) interested me at all.

sorry but you say a mom should be 40 or 50?
Im 24 and have allready 2 kids, my mom was 13 as she got her first kid and if she was 21, her kid was 8.

but the other things, yes, the character should be more present and not like what I did
Well, I don't know many women around my age who had their first child before they were 30... At least in my country the average age is 31 for the first child (although possibly that is why we have a shitty birth rate)

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Thats what many assholes said before they kicked their pregnant daughters out...we have currently 26 pregnant teens in our shelter, 4 of them fled out of their own will or out of fear, the rest got thrown away by their loving parents...
Thats no offense against you, i just dont know how to name such "parents" otherwise. Its pretty common these days...and the more religious, traditional or stupid the parents are, the more pregnant teens end on the streets or in shelters...some chose even worse fates with old geezers, pimps, ... just to survive and get money for the babys.
Times have changed...our topic too, lets get back to it before the mods spam our notifications with "deleted" notes.

albertpatrick
He looks older because of his extreme drug abuse ^^

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I am confused. I extract the game and put the patch from lewdpatcher but they still call themselves landlady and roommate.

What I am doing wrong?

EDIT: Just saw there are two patchs there. My bad

Last edited:

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
I am confused. I extract the game and put the patch from lewdpatcher but they still call themselves landlady and roommate.

What I am doing wrong?
The patch on lewdpatcher is not an incest patch and my patch is outdated

Reactions: Ayhsel
3.10 star(s) 40 Votes