Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Neko-Hime
I really love the game...all your games so far.
Just 2 little things, the way 2 of the new charas are talking is really hard to understand if english is not your native language, especially words i need an online translater for :p
And i got my first karma downs with ash just for not liking anal and the black gay for not wanting to watch him and another for leaving the room...a little unfair to bind karma and kinks/sexuality together...will that happen more often in the future? I mean, i dont know exactly what the karma points will do later in the game, but if this gets common i will lose/miss many of them because i dont watch stuff i dont want to see for some points.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Neko-Hime
I really love the game...all your games so far.
Just 2 little things, the way 2 of the new charas are talking is really hard to understand if english is not your native language, especially words i need an online translater for :p
And i got my first karma downs with ash just for not liking anal and the black gay for not wanting to watch him and another for leaving the room...a little unfair to bind karma and kinks/sexuality together...will that happen more often in the future? I mean, i dont know exactly what the karma points will do later in the game, but if this gets common i will lose/miss many of them because i dont watch stuff i dont want to see for some points.
No one said you should follow all Karmas... thats why you should play like you want, not what a wt mod says

Do what you like, if you dont like brian, dont go his path, if you get a 2 bad karma, is this the end of the world?
some choices are moral based, its like your girlfriend ask you to fuck her ass, you know you cant have her virgin pussy and you only say, na I wait until I can deflower you, do you think this would lead to a perfect score? ;)

perles75

May 16, 2020
If the partners have sex with others and there is no jealousy being invoked in the MC - e.g., the MC is open about sharing agreements and/or there is obvious polyamory going on - that would not be NTR (netorare), either. Our site definition of the ntr tag is pretty clear on that point: sharing is not ntr.
NTR must be the most misunderstood tag of the forum...

SoftheW

May 26, 2020
I play on Android with Joiplay and I have the dialogues but no images, only black screens. Either with or without patches or WtMod. Version 0.1 worked fine, what has been changed ???

albertpatrick

Mar 16, 2021
I don't get the karma system, it seems pretty random usually which activity is considered +karma and which not. Generally, it seems that the horniest choice is +karma, whether or not the other characters involved want you to do it.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
No one said you should follow all Karmas... thats why you should play like you want, not what a wt mod says

Do what you like, if you dont like brian, dont go his path, if you get a 2 bad karma, is this the end of the world?
some choices are moral based, its like your girlfriend ask you to fuck her ass, you know you cant have her virgin pussy and you only say, na I wait until I can deflower you, do you think this would lead to a perfect score? ;)
I dont use any wt, i just think the only bad karma if it comes to sex would be rape, blackmail, lying, ...bad stuff, not some kinks.

Well, depends on how the karma system will affect the game later...it could be the end of the world i'm trying to build in this game ^^
My girlfriends are lesbian and its pretty common to talk about likes and dislikes before something kills the mood in action...so they all know i'm not into any anal stuff, toys, dom/sum games or slutty talk. Based on moral it would be bad karma to not talk before or still demand/force it, but thats only my personal opinion.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The way Brian is written is very unlikeble, even if I was into gay content I would probably reject him. At least his mom and sister are nice, can't wait to see more of them.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
The way Brian is written is very unlikeble, even if I was into gay content I would probably reject him. At least his mom and sister are nice, can't wait to see more of them.
I know, its not my best work with him
atm I think to just replace him with a new character, with more story from 0
but idk how the players will react

I play on Android with Joiplay and I have the dialogues but no images, only black screens. Either with or without patches or WtMod. Version 0.1 worked fine, what has been changed ???
In my Discord I have a supporter, he use joiplay too, maybe he can help you

I dont use any wt, i just think the only bad karma if it comes to sex would be rape, blackmail, lying, ...bad stuff, not some kinks.

Well, depends on how the karma system will affect the game later...it could be the end of the world i'm trying to build in this game ^^
My girlfriends are lesbian and its pretty common to talk about likes and dislikes before something kills the mood in action...so they all know i'm not into any anal stuff, toys, dom/sum games or slutty talk. Based on moral it would be bad karma to not talk before or still demand/force it, but thats only my personal opinion.
Atm I build the main story with each update, chapter 4 will get 2 parts, first the main story part and the second are the events, its to big for only one update.
After the main story is set and you know more about the story, I add some based events with a point asking,
and with each part, the story splits in few different paths, based on your points

But like I said to my discord users, I give this project time and dont make just story progression, the side events with the characters are on my list and I want that you get many many time with each.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The problem with brian is that he doesn't even give time for the mc to think about it. When we first see him in game we just know that they have been friends for a while we don't know anything else about him and he asks us to make such a big decision right away.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Erm, the girls are more or less the same, you meet them and decide if you want them or not...so thats not the real problem. I'd never choose gay stuff (personal opinion, the only thing worse than a dick are multiple dicks), but even if i would consider gay content, this guy is...lets say unique...perverted, stoned, black and with a massive dislike for woman the worst choice you can do with your growing harem, he is like an inverted version of me lol...so he almost must be youre type to choose him and i dont know if thats the case for most of the people who got lured by the harem or loli tag bzw. the dev in general because he already has a good reputation among fans of those genres ^^

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I think it's cool to have the option for people that like gay content. I am not really into that so I don't know if looks wise Brian is the type of character that people that like gay content are into. I have zero issues with avoidable/optional content.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
I think it's cool to have the option for people that like gay content. I am not really into that so I don't know if looks wise Brian is the type of character that people that like gay content are into. I have zero issues with avoidable/optional content.
~nya~ I hate the fact that I dont know much about other males.. for me its hard to create one and give them a good story, maybe If I let my husband write one guy.. :D

albertpatrick

Mar 16, 2021
I'm not into gay content either, but I think it would be better to have a gay character who is a bit more positive towards the female characters. And also whose image doesn't make him look forty; in a game where the mom character looks like she's 21, it's really odd to have a male teen look like older than the dad.

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
i'd just say follow your instincts. make the game you want to make. =)

I want that you get many many time with each.
and this right here, love it love it love it. me too! i want many many time with each. this right here is why i finally decided to subscribestar. looking forward to the work. i LOVE the older sister Analia. my number one girl ;)

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
I'm not into gay content either, but I think it would be better to have a gay character who is a bit more positive towards the female characters. And also whose image doesn't make him look forty; in a game where the mom character looks like she's 21, it's really odd to have a male teen look like older than the dad.
sorry but you say a mom should be 40 or 50?
Im 24 and have allready 2 kids, my mom was 13 as she got her first kid and if she was 21, her kid was 8.

but the other things, yes, the character should be more present and not like what I did

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
~nya~ I hate the fact that I dont know much about other males.. for me its hard to create one and give them a good story, maybe If I let my husband write one guy.. :D
I thought Brian was fine and it could be more interesting to have him show a more considerate side by getting him out of his room and off his lazy butt to be with other people, really. He could be a character on a growth path, encouraged by the MC and brought into the larger harem fold, as one example.

I will play gay content if the path/characters seem good and so decided to try the Brian route and see where it might lead. It could be really curious in terms of adding a new dimension to the larger harem, including how it compares/contrasts with Claude as a relationship.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
sorry but you say a mom should be 40 or 50?
Im 24 and have allready 2 kids, my mom was 13 as she got her first kid and if she was 21, her kid was 8.

but the other things, yes, the character should be more present and not like what I did
I think the mom looks fine, I don't think that her age is mentioned in game, but there are some women that look really young even in their late 30s/early 40s.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
I think the mom looks fine, I don't think that her age is mentioned in game, but there are some women that look really young even in their late 30s/early 40s.
I think in our world today, its not more a real problem to be a mom with 30 and have a kid with 18,
in the past as we know from the history, ppl reached maybe 50 or 60 years until the end, so you started with build familys realy early, today we live in a world where kids fuck around and get pregnant.
if you look in a face and you think, she is to young to be a mom, maybe she looks just good?
why you need to see in a face the age, just to think, yeah thats a mom..
I never understand ppl with that thinking..

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes