PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Deadlocked in Time - Chapter 3
Released for Public
You can find the Links on SS and Itch.io
Neko-Hime

Could you please link your Itch.io account on the first page or your avatar profile?
I have trouble finding you there

Thx for your game and for sharing it here with us

riddle86

Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Hi,
i've put both loli and incest patch but Mila (at the very beginning) is still the "landlady"..is it correct or have i missed something?
thanks you all

SoftheW

May 26, 2020
Thank you so much from people like me who for various reasons can not afford to support.
Agree or disagree with systems like Patreon or Suescribestar, the only truth is that you have every right to protect your work and feel damaged by those who take advantage of it.
So thanks again. And, as I have said elsewhere, by paying nothing we can not expect anything, and we could wait even longer.

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
what a DBAG father. instead of helping his kid, he joined on abusing mc? wtf also F human like this because they exist irl.

Reactions: blastwave2k

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
oh, i thought my game was bugged or something cause it brings me straight to main menu
maybe you play with mods that dont get supported?
maybe you play with a outdated wt mod?
maybe you should make a fresh dit folder with the supported dlcs?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
This is one of those games that you just want to play for hours. Awesome update, I actually like that we just don't just go right into sex with all the characters right away. All the characters are great the only one I am avoiding is Brian. I can't wait for the next update, I love maou-sama but I think I like this one a little bit more.

Last edited:
Reactions: blastwave2k

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
OMG!! One of the most heartwarming, saddening (yeah I admit I was welling up) stories in the game with the most beautiful girl in this VN Claude to then laughing my arse off in seconds when Tanya comes down to tell everyone to shut the hell up LMAO :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Why am I only just discovering this master peace just now. Thanks Neko-Hime for this great VN :love:

Reactions: fbass

Angelsong

Jul 19, 2018
Is there a way to change your name in an existing playthrough, maybe through console? I don't know if something happened with the new Incest+Loli patches or in regular game update but everyone refers to me as "None" when there clearly should be a name in place of "None".

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes