BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Thats what many assholes said before they kicked their pregnant daughters out...we have currently 26 pregnant teens in our shelter, 4 of them fled out of their own will or out of fear, the rest got thrown away by their loving parents...
Thats no offense against you, i just dont know how to name such "parents" otherwise. Its pretty common these days...and the more religious, traditional or stupid the parents are, the more pregnant teens end on the streets or in shelters...some chose even worse fates with old geezers, pimps, ... just to survive and get money for the babys.
Times have changed...our topic too, lets get back to it before the mods spam our notifications with "deleted" notes.

albertpatrick
He looks older because of his extreme drug abuse ^^
Who is that comment directed at exactly?

In my country I doubt that you can throw a minor girl (or boy) out of the house without ending up in jail.

Going back to the game, personally, I like the mother of the game, she may seem young, but I don't really care too much.

What is really curious to me is that the MC is incredibly short. I mean, his mother takes a head out of him... wouldn't it make more sense the other way? Unless the MC isn't only short in height...

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Going back to the game, personally, I like the mother of the game, she may seem young, but I don't really care too much.

What is really curious to me is that the MC is incredibly short. I mean, his mother takes a head out of him... wouldn't it make more sense the other way? Unless the MC isn't only short in height...
I think we (MC) are Shota
Makes the lolis less taboo LOL

albertpatrick

Mar 16, 2021
I am going to assume that Shota is something similar to Loli but in boy, and that it has nothing to do with the sota of the Spanish deck.
You're correct - just like "Loli" is named after Lolita, an underage girl that was the object of attraction in a novel, "Shota" is named after Shotaro Kenada, who was a manga boy detective that a lot of people found cute.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I am fine with shota characters so it doesn't bother me. I actually find it really hot when the girls are taller.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
You're correct - just like "Loli" is named after Lolita, an underage girl that was the object of attraction in a novel, "Shota" is named after Shotaro Kenada, who was a manga boy detective that a lot of people found cute.
I knew about Loli (although I had heard it more like Lolita). About Shota, I have supposed it by discarding other options.

Otherwise the MC looks more like a very short young adult. Or his mother and his aunt are very tall women... In any case there is a disproportion in the sizes.

On the other hand, it's just curious, not that it bothers me especially that the MC has to get on a stool to see his mother's face. I like tall women.

Mar 11, 2019
Okay so is the Futa content actually Futa or is it Trans?? I just got to Claude...if he's trans then I'm not going down that route but if she's Futa then I'm going down that path...

Reactions: chrisnerdyguy

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I sorted the incest/loli patch mess by going to the Dev's page and downloading the "official" game and patches, which have now become public.
I think the confusion is mainly because old patches are still shown on the OP.

This is an interesting game, but I wish the dialogue and "controls" were nearer the bottom of the page, they currently appear to take up a third of the page.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I am not sure, since I didn't reject Claude, but yeah I think if you reject her you can't get with her mom
For me this isn't a big problem, I'm sure I would say no to her.

I've already said no to Claude, and I guess that saves me from having to say no to her mother.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
The only thing I would change about Claude is the hair. I am not a big fan of girls with short hair, it's just my personal preference.
What? ts ts ts as long there is no pubic, its fine, short hair or long
Claude dont know what she want, male or female or both like her mom?
and the short hair are the result, cute but shy.

and yes, if you say no to claude, you dont get any other futa.
its like you say no to your roommate, if yes you are locked for every future threesome with her.
you cant say no to claude and fuck her mom, same I do with other characters

if you found a girlfriend and you know she has kids, you cant say to her "I want you, but not your kids" ^^

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
What? ts ts ts as long there is no pubic, its fine, short hair or long
Claude dont know what she want, male or female or both like her mom?
and the short hair are the result, cute but shy.

and yes, if you say no to claude, you dont get any other futa.
its like you say no to your roommate, if yes you are locked for every future threesome with her.
you cant say no to claude and fuck her mom, same I do with other characters

if you found a girlfriend and you know she has kids, you cant say to her "I want you, but not your kids" ^^
Personally, I see it logical that if you say no to Claude the route with her mother will be closed.

In any case I haven't interest in her, so even if it weren't like that I was still going to say no.

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes