Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
What? ts ts ts as long there is no pubic, its fine, short hair or long
Claude dont know what she want, male or female or both like her mom?
and the short hair are the result, cute but shy.

and yes, if you say no to claude, you dont get any other futa.
its like you say no to your roommate, if yes you are locked for every future threesome with her.
you cant say no to claude and fuck her mom, same I do with other characters

if you found a girlfriend and you know she has kids, you cant say to her "I want you, but not your kids" ^^
Yeah the hair is not really a problem for me I still like Claude, I just prefer girls with longer hair. As you said it makes sense for her since she is not really sure about her gender.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I see that the aunt and her daughters are a pack. Like Claude and her mother. Do we have more packs or do the rest come in individual packages?

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
I see that the aunt and her daughters are a pack. Like Claude and her mother. Do we have more packs or do the rest come in individual packages?
Amari route, Yae / Yuna route atm in a pack, with ch4 new characters will be added to yae/yuna and rilana

Reactions: BlasKyau

AK Khan

Mar 14, 2020
Walkthrough mode does not work when using Incest Patch, and Incest Patch does not work when using Walkthrough mode. How can the two patches work together?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Walkthrough mode does not work when using Incest Patch, and Incest Patch does not work when using Walkthrough mode. How can the two patches work together?
what incest patch? the link on the first page is not there anymore

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
I mean, if someone makes an incest patch compatible with walkthrough mod.
Try this, it's working for me at least.
Use both lewdpatcher patches, then use Shady's walkthrough mod, but don't use the "loli compatibility patch" in it, just apply the files in the mod's "game" folder, ignoring the file in the mod's "optional" folder.

Reactions: Krane461

AK Khan

Mar 14, 2020
Use both lewdpatcher patches, then use Shady's walkthrough mod, but don't use the "loli compatibility patch" in it, just apply the files in the mod's "game" folder, ignoring the file in the mod's "optional" folder.
ummm, thanks!

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Is there a reason why the sisters call me "roommate" and the mom calls you "tenant" even when you have the patch? The MC calls them sisters and mom when talking to them.

Also, the game keeps sending me back to the main menu after you fall asleep after the Cindy conversation. Does anyone know why that keeps happening? It's really getting on my nerves. I can't even play the new and old content now. When I load my old saves they cause an error code too.

Screen Shot 2021-04-04 at 10.11.31 PM.png

Last edited:

Rangina

Oct 15, 2019
Using the crunched version, the petite patch, with Joi Play in my x32 Android runs the game fine except for the little problem that it's all black instead of images while playing.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
i didn't bother with the mod, but i finally found the incest patch, applied it and the loli patch, worked fine.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Using the crunched version, the petite patch, with Joi Play in my x32 Android runs the game fine except for the little problem that it's all black instead of images while playing.
I only can say, no one got the game with joiplay to workd and we dont support the Crunched version, for this you need to give the modder a message.

Is there a reason why the sisters call me "roommate" and the mom calls you "tenant" even when you have the patch? The MC calls them sisters and mom when talking to them.

Also, the game keeps sending me back to the main menu after you fall asleep after the Cindy conversation. Does anyone know why that keeps happening? It's really getting on my nerves. I can't even play the new and old content now. When I load my old saves they cause an error code too.

View attachment 1124729
If you ever used the third party mods and copied only the new one over it, this never works

the bug that you get kicked to the main menu was from the outdated wt mod, and this version is gone
dont copy everything from a new one over the old,
make a fresh folder with vanilla game and use the supported mods, find on itch.io or subscribestar

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes