FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
I'm having a little trouble with the changing room scene at the pool. I get an error message right before I make my choice.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'p_ch2_spy'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "ch2.rpyc", line 944, in script
File "C:\Program Files\Fole\DIT-0.25-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Program Files\Fole\DIT-0.25-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'p_ch2_spy'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Deadlocked in Time 0.25
Sun Apr 18 03:07:35 2021

Any help or a patch would be appreciated.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Tried to open the loli and incest on lewdpathcer. But both links are broken on mega.
They work fine for me, but i have a paid account on Mega, from what i've heard some links expire for free users, but not 100% sure if that's true or not.

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
Man this game is so uncanny, and im not just talking about the lolis, some of the adults have this weird look on their faces. That one chick with the white hair simultaneously looks like an old person and a young one, her face is so round...its really weird to look at

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Man this game is so uncanny, and im not just talking about the lolis, some of the adults have this weird look on their faces. That one chick with the white hair simultaneously looks like an old person and a young one, her face is so round...its really weird to look at
I love the unique style of their games. Say what you will but it has its own flavor.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
I loved Maou-Sama so much, but I never even tried this until last night. Played from start to the end of the current build. Fantastic. But man, when Claude told her story, it made me cry... It definitely made me feel so bad for her. That was an intense scene no doubt.

Reactions: inshaderwetrust

BL4Z3ST0RM

May 18, 2018
So, Reading through 2 pages of "Futa" searches came up with a bit of a shitstorm, only a tiny bit, and also no answers to my question, Which I'll most likely find out about myself in a little bit, but the "Gay" content (Including the trans), as I have gathered, there's a Trans person that you can avoid, but I want to more specifically know what going for the Trans character entails.

I'm pretty much a 100% gynephile, which TO ME means that as long as the character/person is feminine, but with cock&balls, I don't really care, the thing I DO care about however, is whether or not I "Receive".

As long as I, as the main character or whatever, Don't "Receive" in such situations, ID SMASH, if not? Pass

So that is basically what I want to know from this wall of text, Is the Trans Smashing 1 way or 2 way? :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: inshaderwetrust

BL4Z3ST0RM

May 18, 2018
From my last post to this post, I've managed to play all the currently available content in the game, and so far I'm glad with where the Trans content is, and that basically any love interest is avoidable if you so desire (Pretty much only person I avoided was the stoner guy, already forgot his name :unsure:) and I honestly don't even feel all too bad about it considering how much of an ass he seems to be anyways ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So for the devs, Keep up the good work, will definitely keep lurking for more updates!

Reactions: stressbuster69

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
I have ask... LOLI-INCEST PACTH contain any new content?
Like it before in Mao-Sama?
Or it just/only pacth for game from Dev?

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
"Landlady"? Where is the incest patch? :/
Same area the other patch is, just under the phrase *show previous version* (down near bottom). Once clicked, the download link becomes seen.

Or you can head to dev's , scroll a bit till you see Deadlocked in Time and follow the links.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Agywinw72yjwk

Sep 20, 2020
Hey bro, why my game is black screen, but the dialog is okay. Why :(
I want to play the game, not reading lesson

Edit: i already play this game on previous version that's very great game i've ever play. But on this version bruh, my game turn into black screen and just the dialog

Last edited:

MugenMax

Jun 10, 2020
Same area the other patch is, just under the phrase *show previous version* (down near bottom). Once clicked, the download link becomes seen.

Or you can head to dev's , scroll a bit till you see Deadlocked in Time and follow the links.
Sorry, and Thank you n.n

Blob the Blob

Feb 9, 2020
Love the game. Though I never read the story so don't know what's going on and it's the same for every single VN but I loved the character outfits & lolis

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
Why do all the girls have adult bodies with with the faces of ten year olds? Renders look pretty good from the neck down, but if not for that, I'd say EpicLust was doing the faces.

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes