Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
Yes :love: a new update.
Love the game and the girls. :love:
Keep the titties small. :p
Thanks for the update and keep up the good work.(y)

nickbo

Feb 16, 2018
Is there a reason the incest patch is hidden behind the "previous versions" section of the lewdpatcher page? Why not just roll it and the incest patch into one download? Or have both downloads in the current version section for those who want one fetish but not the other?
Great catch...been trying all different combinations of the patches and could not figure out why I couldn't get incest turned on. You're right - somebody needs to unhide the patch or make a combined patch that does both loli and incest.

Reactions: Macgamer

Alastaire

Apr 17, 2017
Ok, so can anyone explain to me how to get rid of this Landlady/Landlord BS? I dropped in this "Incest/Shota/Loli" patch and all it seemed to do was turn on loli which I didn't really care about lol.

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Does this game have futa content, or is the content is misidentified as futa instead of trans?

1.) Futa == someone with breasts, vagina, AND cock.
2.) Trans-woman, as far as F95Zone is concerned, is someone who has breasts, cock, with NO vagina.
3.) Trans-man is someone with a vagina and, NO cock and breasts.

REALLY hate F95 for combining Futa and Trans into one tag.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Does this game have futa content, or is the content is misidentified as futa instead of trans?

1.) Futa == someone with breasts, vagina, AND cock.
2.) Trans-woman, as far as F95Zone is concerned, is someone who has breasts, cock, with NO vagina.
3.) Trans-man is someone with a vagina and, NO cock and breasts.

REALLY hate F95 for combining Futa and Trans into one tag.
It's #2 iirc. .. And I agree, would be better to have some split tags.

While I like MtF.. I could care less for FtM.. But I like Futa..

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Futanari (ふたなり, seldom: 二形, 双形, literally: dual form; 二成, 双成, literally: "[to be of] two kinds") is the Japanese word for , which is also used in a broader sense for .

Beyond Japan, the term has come to be used to describe a commonly genre of , , and which includes characters that show primary sexual characteristics from both and . In today's language it refers almost exclusively to characters who have an overall body, but have both female and male primary genitalia (although testicles are not always present). The term is also often abbreviated as futa(s), which is also used as a generalized term for the works themselves.

Reactions: belovedeggs

RedStar

Jun 9, 2017
Ok, so can anyone explain to me how to get rid of this Landlady/Landlord BS? I dropped in this "Incest/Shota/Loli" patch and all it seemed to do was turn on loli which I didn't really care about lol.
I just had the same issue and figured it out : if you click "Show previous versions" at the bottom of the Lewd Patcher page, you'll get a link to the incest patch (also for 0.30, it's really a separate patch, not a previous one).

Alastaire

Apr 17, 2017
I just had the same issue and figured it out : if you click "Show previous versions" at the bottom of the Lewd Patcher page, you'll get a link to the incest patch (also for 0.30, it's really a separate patch, not a previous one).
Oh thank god... some of that Landlord, Landlady, Tenant crap was stupid as hell in the context of the sentences and really frustrating lol. thank you.

Reactions: TheZeroOne

Alastaire

Apr 17, 2017
I just finished chapter 3. So far, it's pretty good.

For those who are upset that there's not more sexual activity, remember that this is literally chapter 3 and there are multiple female love interests. Depending on the karma choices, you either start building a harem through love or you build negative karma and experience negative stuff and angry people.

Patience is critical in any game that is still in its early stages.
To be honest (I just found the game today, awesome so far) the +Karma is really easy to gain so I don't see why anyone would complain unless they are working on being evil.

I will say though funniest scene so far is him busting one on his older sisters face, bolting and then saying "Hopefully she won't notice" rofl... seriously? you just like Coated her face in sperm and hope she won't notice? lol

Oh and maybe a little background on his little sister? like how she is paralyzed and such? or am I jumping the gun and it's explained later?

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes