seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
The previous update was almost exactly 3 months ago. As with everything, however, your mileage may vary.

zeezlynx

Dec 31, 2017
Patches work fine, if you want the Incest patch though make sure to look under "Show previous versions" at the bottom, I put them in like this: Walkthough/Incest/Loli. They work fine for me in that order... not sure it matters though. you can tell the patches work at the main menu in the bottom right corner.
ah, thx for the heads up

Reficul

Jul 4, 2017
I'm experiencing a game breaking crashloop when meeting Kazuki and Miryung for the first time. Ignoring the error causes me to be returned to the phone decision starting the scene and both choices lead to the same result. I'm using old saves, maybe that's the reason, but I'd prefer not having to start again. I'd appreciate any help resolving this error, so I can continue playing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

neti

Jun 29, 2018
I'm experiencing a game breaking crashloop when meeting Kazuki and Miryung for the first time. Ignoring the error causes me to be returned to the phone decision starting the scene and both choices lead to the same result. I'm using old saves, maybe that's the reason, but I'd prefer not having to start again. I'd appreciate any help resolving this error, so I can continue playing.

I
I have the same probleme

neti

Jun 29, 2018

I found a way to bypass the error : you have to stay only friend with Ariana (the scene in the lockerroom at pool party) 1624479454900.png

• Sad
Reactions: Reficul

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
idk what Problems you have, in the original script is no error,
I played it now again to check your error, but there is nothing
and I asked the66 too, in the original script is no error.
Did you maybe copied just the ch4 over ch3?

Reficul

Jul 4, 2017
idk what Problems you have, in the original script is no error,
I played it now again to check your error, but there is nothing
and I asked the66 too, in the original script is no error.
Did you maybe copied just the ch4 over ch3?
Right now I simply decompressed the game version into its own folder, so there shouldn't be any data mashup at all. I attached the save from right before opening up the phone. Maybe its corrupted somehow.

BigSkinz

Oct 9, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/scr_ch4.rpy", line 3413, in execute
File "game/scr_ch4.rpy", line 3455, in execute
File "game/scr_ch4.rpy", line 3456, in execute
File "game/def_functions.rpy", line 581, in chkChoice
File "game/def_functions.rpy", line 562, in isChoice
File "game/def_functions.rpy", line 550, in check
Exception: Choice "ch3_ya_romance" is no valid choice.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scr_ch4.rpyc", line 3409, in script
File "A:\Games\Novels x\DIT-0.30-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "A:\Games\Novels x\DIT-0.30-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "A:\Games\Novels x\DIT-0.30-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "A:\Games\Novels x\DIT-0.30-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "A:\Games\Novels x\DIT-0.30-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "A:\Games\Novels x\DIT-0.30-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "A:\Games\Novels x\DIT-0.30-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "A:\Games\Novels x\DIT-0.30-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "A:\Games\Novels x\DIT-0.30-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "A:\Games\Novels x\DIT-0.30-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "A:\Games\Novels x\DIT-0.30-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "A:\Games\Novels x\DIT-0.30-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "A:\Games\Novels x\DIT-0.30-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/scr_ch4.rpy", line 3455, in execute
File "game/scr_ch4.rpy", line 3456, in execute
File "<screen language>", line 3456, in <module>
File "game/def_functions.rpy", line 581, in chkChoice
File "game/def_functions.rpy", line 562, in isChoice
File "game/def_functions.rpy", line 550, in check
Exception: Choice "ch3_ya_romance" is no valid choice.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Deadlocked in Time 0.30
Wed Jun 23 22:18:32 2021

Get this just after you check you''r phone to see who is online. Ch4

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
with patch they continue to spam landlady in every conversion, landlady this, landlady friend etc...
i thought patch said it was updated?
There are 2 patches, the second is the incest patch located where it says Previous Versions on Lewdpatcher. When you load the game if you have the loli patch installed, on the right you will see the girl in a wheelchair and if the incest patch is installed, you see the redhead.

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
i must say that i never study it, but i tought that loli is just looking like undeage....
No it's a term that comes from the 1955 Russian book "Lolita" about a middle aged man obsessed with a 12 year old to the point that he marries her mother to be near her.

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes