omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
Error causing an infinite loop:
"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/scr_patch.rpy", line 2898, in execute
File "game/scr_patch.rpy", line 2898, in execute
File "game/scr_patch.rpy", line 2940, in execute
File "game/scr_patch.rpy", line 2941, in execute
File "game/def_functions.rpy", line 581, in chkChoice
File "game/def_functions.rpy", line 562, in isChoice
File "game/def_functions.rpy", line 550, in check
Exception: Choice "ch3_ya_romance" is no valid choice."

It seems there's a combination of choices that ends up in this error, not sure what's causing it. It happens as soon as the MC tries to look up something on his phone whilst in his house.

I can press ignore but that just puts me in an infinite loop.

I did not do anything differently than between previous versions (which all worked fined for all three of Neko-Hime's games) so it0s not me doing something weird. It must be a combination of choices. Can it be related to choices made with the massages you got a while back? I cannot skip this however so can't complete the update :(

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
For anyone wondering, I have started a new save (*no* reinstall/download/moving folders or whatsoever), made the exact same choices as I did before, and somehow at the same location the error I mentioned above is gone. No idea why it was occuring behorehand as I made the exact same choices, but oh well. I can finally play the rest of the chapter :)

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
For anyone wondering, I have started a new save (*no* reinstall/download/moving folders or whatsoever), made the exact same choices as I did before, and somehow at the same location the error I mentioned above is gone. No idea why it was occuring behorehand as I made the exact same choices, but oh well. I can finally play the rest of the chapter :)
We had the talk in my discord and I said the same to a other player, after he did this, the error was gone
my supporters had no problems and many other players too,
there was a bug in the wt mod from ch3, if you used this save with wt mod, maybe thats why

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
We had the talk in my discord and I said the same to a other player, after he did this, the error was gone
my supporters had no problems and many other players too,
there was a bug in the wt mod from ch3, if you used this save with wt mod, maybe thats why
Nope, never used a mod. I just download your game from itch.io and then play it like I do with all your games, never encountering any problems with saves or errors or whatsover. This was the first time I encountered a Ren'py error and I definitely did not do anything out of the ordinary. Folder is at the same place as all my games, puttin the patches in, loading my save from last time where the game told me to save. I have absolutely no clue whatsoever what could have caused it.

The only thing I did differently this time was the order during the massage. Last time I first choose Yu (or whatever her name is) and then ended the scene by choosing her sister Yue second. This time around I first choose Yue (the sister) and then Yu, ending the massage scene with her.

Anyhow, I got it fixed. Enjoyed the content thouroughly again, thanks for the update!

random313

Jun 17, 2017
Neko-Hime will it be added, later on the game, more characters like Kazuki?
First time i played, really enjoy it. hope u keep going i just dont know how consistent the updates are ...
Regardless really good work ;)

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Anyone have a persistent file with all scenes unlocked?
I'm already finished the game and tries to get it but failed

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I probably already know the answer to this but is this from an actual game or just a random one-of shot?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MagusXxX

Sep 27, 2020
Each person has their preference in style of play, I've played hundreds of games This is the best game I've played, congratulations to those who created it, I hope that in the updates there are more surprises

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
There are 2 patches, the second is the incest patch located where it says Previous Versions on Lewdpatcher. When you load the game if you have the loli patch installed, on the right you will see the girl in a wheelchair and if the incest patch is installed, you see the redhead.
Would have never figured it out, and the Landlady thing was making me nuts. Tks, Captain Red

Reactions: oatrick and pgm_01

Space Ghost

Apr 12, 2021
the initial splash screen comes up and then the game crashes. I have downloaded it twice. No patches, no mods, no nothing. Just doesn't start.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
IOError: Could not open u'renpy/common/DejaVuSans.ttf': Couldn't open renpy/common/DejaVuSans.ttf

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Dave1961\Downloads\DIT-0.30-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Dave1961\Downloads\DIT-0.30-pc\renpy\main.py", line 396, in main
log_clock("Loading error handling")
File "C:\Users\Dave1961\Downloads\DIT-0.30-pc\renpy\main.py", line 52, in log_clock
renpy.display.presplash.pump_window()
File "C:\Users\Dave1961\Downloads\DIT-0.30-pc\renpy\display\presplash.py", line 212, in pump_window
progress_bar.update(len(renpy.game.script.script_files) + 23)
File "C:\Users\Dave1961\Downloads\DIT-0.30-pc\renpy\display\presplash.py", line 109, in update
font = pygame_sdl2.font.Font(*self.font)
File "src/pygame_sdl2/font.pyx", line 65, in pygame_sdl2.font.Font.__init__
File "src/pygame_sdl2/rwobject.pyx", line 206, in pygame_sdl2.rwobject.to_rwops
IOError: Could not open u'renpy/common/DejaVuSans.ttf': Couldn't open renpy/common/DejaVuSans.ttf

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Alcareru

Feb 19, 2018
Just a fyi, for those looking for the incest patch it is under the previous versions link on the lewd patcher site.

JJVOODOO

Nov 4, 2017
Someone needs to be a hero and make a mod fixing how Tanya and the twins talk, Its absolutely grating. I would but I have no idea how.

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes