• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Oh fuck, i'm dumb.

Thanks, fam
Don't be hard on yourself. I did it too. I loaded the first patch and discovered quickly that the I patch wasn't active, so I went back and tried clicking on previous version, just in case. If the both patches are loaded, both sisters will appear on the right side of the main screen with the label mentioning which patch each sister represents.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
I really tried to enjoy it but the characters and story just felt off so it wasn't enjoyable. At times it was like they skipped a scene before the next one. Like how at the start when the MC tells his mom about his dad, then suddenly both sisters (who we had never met) are talking about how he was distant but are happy now he is going to be around more. How did they know that?

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
I really tried to enjoy it but the characters and story just felt off so it wasn't enjoyable. At times it was like they skipped a scene before the next one. Like how at the start when the MC tells his mom about his dad, then suddenly both sisters (who we had never met) are talking about how he was distant but are happy now he is going to be around more. How did they know that?
That's call backstory.. Of course the MC already knows their sisters, and the sisters knew what was going on.. Player only needs the bits that have been told to understand what happened.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I think compared to maou-sama the story in this game is way easier to understant. In maou-sama it takes a while until stuff starts making sense for the player.

Reactions: jaw1986baby

Trikus

May 31, 2020
That's call backstory.. Of course the MC already knows their sisters, and the sisters knew what was going on.. Player only needs the bits that have been told to understand what happened.
Are they clairvoyant? I'm talking about how the sisters know he is going to be around more, seconds after he talks to his mom, when they weren't around to hear that. They shouldn't know that he will be around more. There are other character inconsistancies too. Like he will be conflicted about doing stuff with one of his friends that he has already done sexual stuff with but has no trouble stroking his little sister's pussy in the next scene, even though he has never done anything sexual with her beyond the occasional kiss.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Are they clairvoyant? I'm talking about how the sisters know he is going to be around more, seconds after he talks to his mom, when they weren't around to hear that. They shouldn't know that he will be around more.
ever heard of whatsapp? girls talk about everything the moment it happend :LOL:

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Are they clairvoyant? I'm talking about how the sisters know he is going to be around more, seconds after he talks to his mom, when they weren't around to hear that. They shouldn't know that he will be around more. There are other character inconsistancies too. Like he will be conflicted about doing stuff with one of his friends that he has already done sexual stuff with but has no trouble stroking his little sister's pussy in the next scene, even though he has never done anything sexual with her beyond the occasional kiss.
With Dad gone it's only logical that MC would be around more, since Dad was the cause of all the issues.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
fairly interesting story. although the lack of any mom/daughter lesbian content is kind of sad so far. hope to some in the future. also Neko-Hime do you have any plans to implement Claude's other mother into her story line? it felt like a one off line and was never mentioned again. but she has a bio mom who gave birth to her and then her trans mom who is her "father" right?

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

Shuuiy

Jan 5, 2018
So wait... Who is the shota? Does the patch change the main character? or open up a shota route?

Shuuiy

Jan 5, 2018
So i played one playthrough and i gotta say the art doesnt annoy me as much as i thought it would. The only thing that bothers me is the background conspiracy that seems to be brewing. It gives you the vibe that some unknown force is pulling your strings regardless of your choices, also when that psyciatrist was handing me the pill i was like nope... Don't take it. nooooo. And then there is the red blue pill choice in the begining, i despise drug use so i would have prefered a refusal option but that's more of a pet peeve than a detriment to the story.

Evil-Neko

Jun 26, 2020
So i played one playthrough and i gotta say the art doesnt annoy me as much as i thought it would. The only thing that bothers me is the background conspiracy that seems to be brewing. It gives you the vibe that some unknown force is pulling your strings regardless of your choices, also when that psyciatrist was handing me the pill i was like nope... Don't take it. nooooo. And then there is the red blue pill choice in the begining, i despise drug use so i would have prefered a refusal option but that's more of a pet peeve than a detriment to the story.
The Blue/Red Pill is like Good/Evil, if you go to swim and your head hurts, you get a card, depending on red/blue pill, later you get a different sight.
The most Background she use are backdrops or hdris from different creators.
the pill from the psychiatric are main story, you cant avoid this

Shuuiy

Jan 5, 2018
The Blue/Red Pill is like Good/Evil, if you go to swim and your head hurts, you get a card, depending on red/blue pill, later you get a different sight.
The most Background she use are backdrops or hdris from different creators.
the pill from the psychiatric are main story, you cant avoid this
What i mean by background conspiracy is "granny" and the other chick as well as the psychiatrist and the tests. It'll be difficult to pay it off without making it feel like things were out of your control from the begining. at least from my perspective, i'm always critical of the "unknown force pulling the strings behind the scene" type tropes.

atomicp

Feb 25, 2018
Speaking of background bothering me, the menus themselves are kinda... dunno, too garish for my own delicate tastes, i guess?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I'm definitely playing the MC as pansexual.

One configuration I've yet to see in these games is transmen. People who were assigned female at birth but identify as males (like Elliot Paige).

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I'm definitely playing the MC as pansexual.

One configuration I've yet to see in these games is transmen. People who were assigned female at birth but identify as males (like Elliot Paige).
The only game that I can think of with a character like that is wvm.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
The only game that I can think of with a character like that is wvm.
Thanks. WVM is in my queue, it is on my hard drive, and I'm following the thread, but I'm only a few minutes in. Other games keep calling me more loudly.

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes