laeg15

May 24, 2021
No it's a term that comes from the 1955 Russian book "Lolita" about a middle aged man obsessed with a 12 year old to the point that he marries her mother to be near her.
thank u about education...now u destroyed my "loli" fetish :D

dont take it offensive just tought about something another

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
thank u about education...now u destroyed my "loli" fetish :D

dont take it offensive just tought about something another
Lol, sorry. A lot of people have suggested they get a Petite tag to separate the two. Right now they lump them together.

Reactions: laeg15

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Having 2 patches (Plus whatever the "optional patch in the mod does) is kinda bothersome, why not have a single patch and then a menu option where you can checkbox what you do/do not want?

Oof it seems my save is borked and now some characters don't have names anymore; guess it's time to start over. I was kinda confused by where it picked up anyway so maybe I could use a refresh on the story anyway

Last edited:

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Damn, and I thought they'd been handling all the claude stuff really well, but starting over they went back and made everything worse (Not the renders the new renders are great) with just full on calling them "He" and just that whole park scene.

Edit: well the rest of the game does still do a good job with claude, so I'm just gonna blame the park stuff on that character; I just with that MC didn't also call them a he in that scene.

Last edited:

Gy965

Aug 15, 2020
idk what Problems you have, in the original script is no error,
I played it now again to check your error, but there is nothing
and I asked the66 too, in the original script is no error.
Did you maybe copied just the ch4 over ch3?
The error is in the last line of the traceback It list Exception: Choice "ch3_ya_romance" is no valid choice. I checked this entry with 0x52_URM! the choice should be "ch3_yu_romance". I also checked the save posted above. there isn't any entry for ch3_ya_ romance what so ever. there is an entry for ch3_yu_romance!

Last edited:
Reactions: Reficul

Gourdgone

Aug 14, 2020
Are any of the new characters (like Ashanti) available? I used the patch but it still only has the "I'm here to see Brian" option. Wondering if this is just a teaser for a later release?

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Having 2 patches (Plus whatever the "optional patch in the mod does) is kinda bothersome, why not have a single patch and then a menu option where you can checkbox what you do/do not want?
The Loli patch has to have the Loli images in it. If the Loli patch was also the incest patch, people would complain they have to download the loli files onto thier computer just to remove Landlady. If the game had incest built in, it would be banned on Patreon, if it had Loli built in it would be banned here so two patches are needed.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
There are 2 patches, the second is the incest patch located where it says Previous Versions on Lewdpatcher. When you load the game if you have the loli patch installed, on the right you will see the girl in a wheelchair and if the incest patch is installed, you see the redhead.
who would have thought it was so hard to include both in the same zip.....

Reactions: tigerdiamond

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
who would have thought it was so hard to include both in the same zip.....

But again, tT
hat would put the loli files on your computer, which may be a problem for some people.
Sorry - a different person asked the first time.

Reactions: pgm_01

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
The error is in the last line of the traceback It list Exception: Choice "ch3_ya_romance" is no valid choice. I checked this entry with 0x52_URM! the choice should be "ch3_yu_romance". I also checked the save posted above. there isn't any entry for ch3_ya_ romance what so ever. there is an entry for ch3_yu_romance!
You got 2 choices in ch3, one for YU
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and one for YA

In ch4 you get 2 different events, one with YA and one with YU,

There is more action with mom in this new update? :unsure:
Maybe?

Last edited:
Reactions: BOBJevent

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
There are 2 patches, the second is the incest patch located where it says Previous Versions on Lewdpatcher. When you load the game if you have the loli patch installed, on the right you will see the girl in a wheelchair and if the incest patch is installed, you see the redhead.
ofc, it would be too easy to have it as one patch :p

thx, will try it for next version

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I am kind of sad after seeing some of the most recent reviews. I am guessing that those people didn't play maou-sama because the art style is pretty similar. Overall I thought it was a good update, I don't have any complaints about the game so far.

Evil-Neko

Jun 26, 2020
I am kind of sad after seeing some of the most recent reviews. I am guessing that those people didn't play maou-sama because the art style is pretty similar. Overall I thought it was a good update, I don't have any complaints about the game so far.
I think there are everywhere "hater" and alone to read the renders are low quality, the girls ugly, story makes no sense, animations are crap blah Let me think, do you have a brain or eyes?
let them talk shit, many from this 1 star reviews are from other devs they hate Neko-Hime.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
But again, tThat would put the loli files on your computer, which may be a problem for some people.
Sorry - a different person asked the first time.
I mean 99% of the time the "patch" is just a line of code telling the game to stop hiding the content. The "files" as you put it are already in the game, you just don't see them.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
I mean 99% of the time the "patch" is just a line of code telling the game to stop hiding the content. The "files" as you put it are already in the game, you just don't see them.
For incest patches, sure. Not so for loli patches - they're usually a pretty big separate archive.

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes