Alastaire

Apr 17, 2017
patches dont work, dialogue is pretty poor too, ngl
-
Patches work fine, if you want the Incest patch though make sure to look under "Show previous versions" at the bottom, I put them in like this: Walkthough/Incest/Loli. They work fine for me in that order... not sure it matters though. you can tell the patches work at the main menu in the bottom right corner.

Reactions: zeezlynx

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Does this game have futa content, or is the content is misidentified as futa instead of trans?

1.) Futa == someone with breasts, vagina, AND cock.
2.) Trans-woman, as far as F95Zone is concerned, is someone who has breasts, cock, with NO vagina.
3.) Trans-man is someone with a vagina and, NO cock and breasts.

REALLY hate F95 for combining Futa and Trans into one tag.
Claude is a trans-woman, her mom is a futa. Nothing is happening with her mom's genitals yet though.

Reactions: Rycharde's Realm

Alastaire

Apr 17, 2017
Claude is a trans-woman, her mom is a futa. Nothing is happening with her mom's genitals yet though.
Actually I was a bit confused here, I'm pretty sure (unless it was a mistake by the Dev) Claude flashes a Vagina in the pool scene when they force her to change clothes she turns around and you get a full vaginal flash. So... Confusion there.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Actually I was a bit confused here, I'm pretty sure (unless it was a mistake by the Dev) Claude flashes a Vagina in the pool scene when they force her to change clothes she turns around and you get a full vaginal flash. So... Confusion there.
Claude had never a Vagina, but the story with her is way deeper, as you got to know and if you played ch4 you get a decision, and you chose what you like.
But its not my game thread and I didnt add tags

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Only one teeny, tiny complaint. This game isn't as it is described. The description states: " One day, when his life is slowly but surely improving, something strange happens, time stands still, the sun doesn't set anymore and night never falls. Everyone is in a kind of Stasys and can't move anymore, except you." Is this some sort of future event that has not yet happened, or did I blink somewhere and miss it? By the way, the term is "stasis" not "staysis." The latter is begging one of the sisters to stay over, which would not be out of line for this story.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I just finished chapter 3. So far, it's pretty good.

For those who are upset that there's not more sexual activity, remember that this is literally chapter 3 and there are multiple female love interests. Depending on the karma choices, you either start building a harem through love or you build negative karma and experience negative stuff and angry people.

Patience is critical in any game that is still in its early stages.
I like the game, I'm on the good karma path and think that it's developed in a good way.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Is there a reason why the lewd patch doesn't work? Is it because I'm using a Mac version and the link said, "pc/linux Patch?"

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Deadlocked in Time [Ch. 4 v0.30] [Neko-Hime] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 3,05 GB / 893 MB - DIT-0.30-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,03 GB / 877 MB - DIT-0.30-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - - MediaFire

Please drop a (y) to support my work. Thanks and happy fapping gaming! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Si71

Apr 27, 2018
Hello everyone I put patch in for this game it does not seem to work because I when i play the game it says landlady landlord roommate even though I have put the patch in ?

Reactions: laeg15

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
I just had the same issue and figured it out : if you click "Show previous versions" at the bottom of the Lewd Patcher page, you'll get a link to the incest patch (also for 0.30, it's really a separate patch, not a previous one).
that's how you fix the landlady/roomate crap... seriously who has a female roommate complex :rolleyes:
one is the loli patch, the other is the incest patch
1624447671864.png

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Only one teeny, tiny complaint. This game isn't as it is described. The description states: " One day, when his life is slowly but surely improving, something strange happens, time stands still, the sun doesn't set anymore and night never falls. Everyone is in a kind of Stasys and can't move anymore, except you." Is this some sort of future event that has not yet happened, or did I blink somewhere and miss it? By the way, the term is "stasis" not "staysis." The latter is begging one of the sisters to stay over, which would not be out of line for this story.
We are just now in CH4...
The Main Part will be start, but like I said "slow progress"

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
To be honest (I just found the game today, awesome so far) the +Karma is really easy to gain so I don't see why anyone would complain unless they are working on being evil.

I will say though funniest scene so far is him busting one on his older sisters face, bolting and then saying "Hopefully she won't notice" rofl... seriously? you just like Coated her face in sperm and hope she won't notice? lol

Oh and maybe a little background on his little sister? like how she is paralyzed and such? or am I jumping the gun and it's explained later?
The little sister is explained. She was born premature and thus she never fully developed.

Reactions: Alastaire

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i havent finished playing THIS version yet so not sure whats to come BUT how ever i do hope that for the harem route we get to knock them all up AND not at the end of the game ither be nice to have a house full of chicks we knocked up and having a preggo sex with them too

Reactions: gojira667
3.10 star(s) 40 Votes