Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Not sure why you're using Joiplay when there is an android port, on Lewdpatcher
for some reason i liked download pc games more than android if it was ren'py or rpg. Because i can mod it to whatever i want

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Can you please put up the link? SS only lists the update specs no links to DL the game. Post below is Maou-Sama game DL
Nah, you can be a Supporter to get the Links now or wait until Public in 7 days

Reactions: Vreek

kuuh

Apr 9, 2021
Hmm just played. Gotta say pretty good. Still short for now sure and happy that i can say no to somes stuffs. Dunno if i unlocked all the scenes though XD.
The heads/faces could be done better too but a lot better than 23sisters that have pretty creepy characters haha

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The game is still fairly recent, it was released early this year and it had only one update(public) after the initial release so we can't expect it to have hours of content yet.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Boys its been a week since the update dropped on SS is anyone going to post DL links here?
Nope. Never going to happen. That looks like the whole game which is banned here. You have to wait for the public censored release that will have a loli patch on lewdpatcher. Even if someone had a link to the version available now, they would banned from posting it publicly, privately, linking to it, linking to another site or even talking about it.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
CH4
CH4

Changelog you get in the Main Menu

You find all what you need at the same place like everytime
and at my SS page + itch.io

Have Fun

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes