Evil-Neko

Jun 26, 2020
The most "Futa" Content you get on "Claude" and "Aurele" Path, as with Chapter 7 I think there was another "Futa" and in the next releases are some too, but all are choice based, full harem = all content

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
fairly interesting story. although the lack of any mom/daughter lesbian content is kind of sad so far. hope to some in the future. also Neko-Hime do you have any plans to implement Claude's other mother into her story line? it felt like a one off line and was never mentioned again. but she has a bio mom who gave birth to her and then her trans mom who is her "father" right?
Not every game has to have lesbian in it. If you want lesbian action theres about tons of that in other games. To me it's refreshing to finally find a game without it or at least avoidable.

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
I can not get a single version of 1 to work. Not even the "fixed". I have downloaded every version of 1 available(none here either )

What to do?

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
MS is not hard to understand in the slightest, it's a rather simple story, and is very enjoyable. If people spent more time reading and less time fast forwarding to H-Scenes they would understand what's going on. Sure he does a lot of jumping around, but it doesn't detract from the story if you actually bothered to read it all the way through. Too many people claim they have, and clearly haven't otherwise they would understand perfectly well, and it wouldn't be that confusing or confusing at all. I never had a problem with it from week 1 to the end of week 3, I honestly fail to see how anyone who read the story properly could fail so misrably to understand what the MC was doing with moving around so much between dimensions.

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
I can not get a single version of 1 to work. Not even the "fixed". I have downloaded every version of 1 available(none here either )

What to do?
Dont post thaT site, now please explain what your error is when trying to start?

Error messages help others to help you

stever

Jun 14, 2017
I got a message at the end like "Unfortunately I messed things up with Hanako." Is that the standard dialogue, or did I miss a scene/choose the wrong path?

Jun 15, 2022
I got a message at the end like "Unfortunately I messed things up with Hanako." Is that the standard dialogue, or did I miss a scene/choose the wrong path?
When introduced to the red-haired woman at the pool party (i forgot her name), don't be pervy about it. Do the "WTF" response. You can still talk to the redhead later on

Reactions: stever

Rokiravage

Nov 24, 2019
Downloaded flower but I noticed it was missing the incest version after I downloaded it and installed it. I didn't feel like re-downloading to find out so I looked into the rar and only the loli part was there and not the other... Yet the rar itself is the flower and neither the loli or incest but both... Is there an issue? because its irritating seeing landlady and roommate when its not the true story.

Jun 15, 2022
I've had countless issues with the Xmas episode, even after multiple fresh installs. I hate missing it, but I can't get past answering the questions in the beginning without getting multiple errors. I've been playing this game (and Sama) long enough to know how to install things, but for some reason, the Xmas episode hates me.

Reactions: Takkertje

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Dont post thaT site, now please explain what your error is when trying to start?

Error messages help others to help you
That site is from the OP.
Anyway my issue is in the unpacking of the game files and I get a corrupted file message with the option to retry or skip. If I skip it the application file is missing, and retry did nothing. So I deleted the game from all downloads I had and tried again. It worked on attempt 3. It is apparently difficult to unpack if you are doing other things on your pc, not something I had encountered before. It works now. Guess that is all that matters.

3.10 star(s) 38 Votes