Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
LOL I just clicked on the scene for the pool party with Kiyomi and Mei-Mei and spit my drink out! So Morrigan has gone from Royal advisor in the palace to selling Ramen noodles! Too funny and a great easter egg!

Evil-Neko

Jun 26, 2020
for me, it was realy funny after I player Dragon Age Inquisition, Morrigan the Ramen Seller :D
still in this update, I cried my shit out after see the Dog (poop infront)
same as the old characters from big brother, there are so many things to laugh.
btw I read the last 1 star reviews and must think, are you guys so stupid?

Reactions: Macinnes

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
I've had countless issues with the Xmas episode, even after multiple fresh installs. I hate missing it, but I can't get past answering the questions in the beginning without getting multiple errors. I've been playing this game (and Sama) long enough to know how to install things, but for some reason, the Xmas episode hates me.
Same here.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Downloaded flower but I noticed it was missing the incest version after I downloaded it and installed it. I didn't feel like re-downloading to find out so I looked into the rar and only the loli part was there and not the other... Yet the rar itself is the flower and neither the loli or incest but both... Is there an issue? because its irritating seeing landlady and roommate when its not the true story.
Download the patch . 0.4 version.
It's in the Lewdpatcher link.

Reactions: Rokiravage

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Oh? How come i played the current release fully patched without any problems? Hmm...well, some can read, some can complain...
Not the kindest way to say that one needs the 0.4 patch.
Me too didn't understand what patch i needed for the 2nd.
Because it isn't numbered with 0.6 but with 0.4 as one would expect.
Plus the name isn't too clear.
Game on...

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Yeah, sometimes i get a little fed up of questions that got answerd on every single page since 5+ pages...i get thats not nice and i also get asking from page#1 dont shows answers on page 90, but thats what the search is for...and its hard to think something like this wouldnt be asked and answered since the update was released ;)

That 0.4 patch was not renamed because it hasnt changed, there is no family and therefore no incest in the last 2 updates. Its just downloaded for safty reasons in case the unpatched game messes up variables of the patched savegames and degrades them to some patreon-allowed-substandard...

Doputgun

Sep 15, 2018
So, the characters that are first introduced are a colorful bunch. Is this game continue on the path of ''rebellious kids'' or does it change at some point?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
The horny protagonist path starts pretty early and is the only one to take...you more or less just choose who you dont want to fuck and the story has nothing in common with the first 10 minutes of the game, except getting to know the first people and the protagonist...or at least the broken version of the protagonist...you'll see ^^

Jun 15, 2022
I definitely like this better than Sama. I've played both a real long while now, this one is more meaningful in the relationship-building. I mean you can still have all, most, some, a few, whatever, but it's much more relationship builder than Gotta Catch 'Em All that Sama is.

I know I'm pretty happy with my little collection. I don't like the forced pairs you have to make (i.e. with Ashanti) but more or less, it's a damn fun good game. I think Sakura's family (minus the boy) gets my top picks, along with Willow and a few others, plus that girl at Kiyomi's pool party...my god! :love::love::love::love::love:

screenshot8481.png

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I almost shit canned this one in part I. I could not stand the forced Futa content even after I rejected him I still was forced to see that crap. The MC's original GF and friends were not to my liking either, but as time went on and I was able to dump his GF and date Audrey and Riana as well as many others it picked up. Now I'd like to see the end. The story also began bordering on the absurd as it progressed but I'm sure that was cheeky by design like the increasing size of the MC's member and the breast sizes of certain LI's. Hell mom even got a titty upgrade from Pt I to Pt II. As I mentioned before the easter eggs were funny too like Max having a small cock and Lisa, Olivia and Alice lusting after the MC's. Morrigan selling Ramen was still the best. I love Dragon Age.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Well, you didnt reject it properly...i didnt had any dick besides the protagonists in my game until this update...and that was that pool boy, so nothing to worry...okay, i still would have prefered the shitting dog over this boy, but at least no girl showed any interest in him ^^

I don't like the forced pairs you have to make (i.e. with Ashanti)
I remember there was a option to reject her...i just rejected the thought to even try it...and she is far to happy than to be labled as forced...its more like she would have forced you if you ditnt take her ^^

Evil-Neko

Jun 26, 2020
please don't forget that maou-sama is her first work that goes according to her wishes.
neko-fairys, her first world, was so influenced by the supporters at the time that she couldn't help it.
and let's be honest, everyone wants a protagonist who later has all the girls, better i get everything and everyone right away than grind for hours first.

but she is also learning and you can see that with every new update, it's just a pity that she has so few supporters for what she does

Jun 15, 2022
Well, you didnt reject it properly...i didnt had any dick besides the protagonists in my game until this update...and that was that pool boy, so nothing to worry...okay, i still would have prefered the shitting dog over this boy, but at least no girl showed any interest in him ^^

I remember there was a option to reject her...i just rejected the thought to even try it...and she is far to happy than to be labled as forced...its more like she would have forced you if you ditnt take her ^^
I know when I got Ashanti, Amari said it was both, or none *shrug*...unless I missed an option

Jun 15, 2022
I think everyone has at least one sex scene by now including her.

I think she's the last of the 3 friends to get hers though.
Yeah, her and Tanya both wanted their first times to be with the MC at the same time, so it basically turns into a threesome. I think it was after they moved into the new house together. Elise gets hers while she visits him at the pool house

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I know when I got Ashanti, Amari said it was both, or none *shrug*...unless I missed an option
Okay, looks like a repressed memory to me...but it would explain why i even have amari...i mean, her favorite roleplay is kind of an antikink for me...okay, but if you are right its more amari that got forced on you...and me ^^
Still, i remember you could refuse to play with her too...and i dont know if you can get amari if you dont even begin anything with her mother, i didnt bother ro reload and try then, i made the mistake to not save at every scene and i was already happy to dodge the gay bullet. Maybe i'll try it next time i start from scratch, but knowing neko i dont think its a forced pair...but it could cost some karma.

Evil-Neko

Jun 26, 2020
Okay, looks like a repressed memory to me...but it would explain why i even have amari...i mean, her favorite roleplay is kind of an antikink for me...okay, but if you are right its more amari that got forced on you...and me ^^
Still, i remember you could refuse to play with her too...and i dont know if you can get amari if you dont even begin anything with her mother, i didnt bother ro reload and try then, i made the mistake to not save at every scene and i was already happy to dodge the gay bullet. Maybe i'll try it next time i start from scratch, but knowing neko i dont think its a forced pair...but it could cost some karma.
she only force you to don't abandon amari and get ashanti, this is the way she go,
you can't have a Mommy without her Kids, it's the same if you met a Girl and you know she has kids but you only want her as Girlfriend and her Kids you put into trash, this don't happen in her story's.

Jun 15, 2022
I think it does, which is why I never went against it. I'd rather have the extra karma +1 or whatever it is, even if Amari is "forced".

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
she only force you to don't abandon amari and get ashanti, this is the way she go,
you can't have a Mommy without her Kids, it's the same if you met a Girl and you know she has kids but you only want her as Girlfriend and her Kids you put into trash, this don't happen in her story's.
Sure, but we talked about the other way around...getting the daughter without being forced to take the mother as well ^^
I see in the quote i confused the names myself: "and i dont know if you can get amari if you dont even begin anything with her mother" should have said ashanti, not amari ;)

3.10 star(s) 38 Votes