Masoot

Sep 3, 2021
I really struggled to keep track of what was going on in MaouSama and it seems downright impossible with this story. Maybe it was because I was able to binge the previous game since it's completed and have to consume this one incrementally. How are the rest of you managing to do it?

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I really struggled to keep track of what was going on in MaouSama and it seems downright impossible with this story. Maybe it was because I was able to binge the previous game since it's completed and have to consume this one incrementally. How are the rest of you managing to do it?
DIT is easier to follow than MS i've found, that's why when MS is completed i'll play it from start to finish

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I still dont get how people cant follow the story. Okay, i get its easy to forget a bunch of names between the updates, but the story is pretty linear, even if it jumps through timelines and different worlds ^^

Old and Ugly

Jan 31, 2021
I'm having trouble starting Part 2 - I finished Part 1 and at the appropriate screen named my save and it told me the game state was successfully exported.

So I start up part 2 - and it immediately goes to the saved game screen, ready to load...what? Where is the file I named in part 1 that it needs to start part 2?

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
I'm having trouble starting Part 2 - I finished Part 1 and at the appropriate screen named my save and it told me the game state was successfully exported.

So I start up part 2 - and it immediately goes to the saved game screen, ready to load...what? Where is the file I named in part 1 that it needs to start part 2?
Just as a warning, if you played part 1 with patches, you must play part 2 with patches. You can tell part 2 is patched if you have a girl wearing a dress on each side of the screen. If that all checks out, when you load the main screen there is a group of girls in the center, click on them, and it should bring up a screen that says Select in this window a game state.... Press OK and select the file that you named in Part 1.

Old and Ugly

Jan 31, 2021
Just as a warning, if you played part 1 with patches, you must play part 2 with patches. You can tell part 2 is patched if you have a girl wearing a dress on each side of the screen. If that all checks out, when you load the main screen there is a group of girls in the center, click on them, and it should bring up a screen that says Select in this window a game state.... Press OK and select the file that you named in Part 1.
Thank you, sir.

Reactions: pgm_01

Patchedup

Oct 8, 2021
Ouch, not nice :p I get to the Cindy make up sex choice and for the luls click on Don't feel like it thinking I could just rollback but NOOOOO I'm stuck with the choice and it leads to a game over :p Found the rollback fix after but sigh it's not linked on the main post.

The karma system is not every intuitive. My preconception is that is supposed to be related to doing good and bad deeds but revenge and peeking when she asks you not to seem like bad karma.

The name over the portrait and not the text gets a little tiring after a while since I have to focus my eyes even farther to the left to see who is talking. I can usually ignore the quick menu since it is usually at the bottom if I can't hide it but here it is above the text and you can only turn it to icons.

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes