Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Neko-Hime
Not a fan of the magical grown up audrey just to make a useless joke about vn's...whats the point of a loli patch more than half as big as the whole game if the only loli in the update is an adult now?
The dirty talk with rilana at the pool was also a moodkiller, why should i want a boy?
And the twins were usless...whats the point in twins if you are forced to skip one of them every time just because it must have a dick?
Honestly, for most games from most devs this update would be good even being so short, but from you? You groomed my expectations high enough to be really disappointed with this update :cry:

Evil-Neko

Jun 26, 2020
Neko-Hime
Not a fan of the magical grown up audrey just to make a useless joke about vn's...whats the point of a loli patch more than half as big as the whole game if the only loli in the update is an adult now?
The dirty talk with rilana at the pool was also a moodkiller, why should i want a boy?
And the twins were usless...whats the point in twins if you are forced to skip one of them every time just because it must have a dick?
Honestly, for most games from most devs this update would be good even being so short, but from you? You groomed my expectations high enough to be really disappointed with this update :cry:
There are plenty other girls beside her, audrey was a supporter girl but he/she quit like many others with a created char, now she has to decide, remove or let it in the story.
Neko always said that she don't like to add lines to lewd scenes but it's still a thing for the supporters and the talk about a boy is like a teaser for her next things but maybe this will never happen and as she wrote her update, all was fine, until now.

The Twins are here for the trans fans or the girl fans, if you want both, just wait until the events are over.
there is always a point behind her thinking and maybe this update was not good enough for you or maybe you will understand everything later.

I think we know her now and not everything makes sense at first

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
You are missing Lanta, but you can not get her and Carmen in the same playthrough. At least, this is what I found when looking through the script.
In part 2 she acts like stuff has already happened between us, and I feel like with the multimod we should be able to have both available there, but it seems Carmen takes priority when visiting Willow when you get to the pool house.

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Well, not for me...
Read the error...unsupported incest patch...either you installed the patch from a wrong system (mac) or from a wrong game (part 1).
I played it myself with the 0.4 patch and didnt ran into any problems.

Evil-Neko
Thats the quitters problem and no reason to make her 10+ years older.
Terrible teaser, this game has more than enough dicks already...*sigh* i miss maou sama, if there a dick shows up you can kill it...

The trans fans already have a whole futa family and their friends...but we dont have female identical twins...
Why should i want both? I keep my game dickfree, but it sucks to get more and more dicks to avoid while the lolis become more and more rare. The content scale drops from most wanted to most hatred and i prefer to say something about it instead of keeping my mouth shut and silently lose the interest in one of my favorit games.

Last edited:

Evil-Neko

Jun 26, 2020
Read the error...unsupported incest patch...either you installed the patch from a wrong system (mac) or from a wrong game (part 1).
I played it myself with the 0.4 patch and didnt ran into any problems.

Evil-Neko
Thats the quitters problem and no reason to make her 10+ years older.
Terrible teaser, this game has more than enough dicks already...*sigh* i miss maou sama, if there a dick shows up you can kill it...

The trans fans already have a whole futa family and their friends...but we dont have female identical twins...
Why should i want both? I keep my game dickfree, but it sucks to get more and more dicks to avoid while the lolis become more and more rare. The content scale drops from most wanted to most hatred and i prefer to say something about it instead of keeping my mouth shut and silently lose the interest in one of my favorit games.
then you can only hope that she can release dit season 2 with the "loli" school arc.
but like I said, there are many other girls, ofc it's fine if you say what you think, if you read her feedback channel in discord, you see nothing, no one tell her how you like the updates and without this, you can't talk about that.

Okay so you don't like this update, maybe you like the next one with Melanie and Chelsea with the Akuma no Maou Teaser,
but like I said, atm there are no more plans to create new storys after dit and ms.

Edaten143

Apr 11, 2018
so, the loli are only available in the flower patch? otherwise the supposedly loli are not a loli in the original game?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Is there somewhere else to get the patches? Because workupload is fluctuating hard between 60 kb and 200 kb. For over half a gig. Seriously. It needs a mega or gofile link.

bigjoe1988

Oct 19, 2017
when you're camping and talking to Talia in the tent what game is she playing it sounds familiar was wondering?

Sanjab

May 4, 2020
Can anyone please upload the patch v0.7 to GOFILE or ANONFILE or somewhere else? I can't download from workupload

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Can anyone please upload the patch v0.7 to GOFILE or ANONFILE or somewhere else? I can't download from workupload
No. F95 will delete the post and maybe the entire thread for linking directly to a patch because it violates site rules. Try using . It will run in the background, so you can use your browser at the same time, and will continue the download automatically if it gets interrupted.

Reactions: Sanjab and Hermit76

Sanjab

May 4, 2020
No. F95 will delete the post and maybe the entire thread for linking directly to a patch because it violates site rules. Try using . It will run in the background, so you can use your browser at the same time, and will continue the download automatically if it gets interrupted.
I'm using IDM which is much better than jDownloader the problem is WORKUPLOAD which gives me 50-60 kb only in a sec and downloading a 1.7GB file with that speed is kinda impossible.

Reactions: pgm_01
3.10 star(s) 40 Votes