Horizon666

Jun 30, 2018
Download Part 2 V0.70 Flower PC Patch

Isn't that an incest patch?
DarkDaemonX is talking about the Incest Patch (Relationship), not the Loli Patch (Flower). I noticed the same issue myself, the latest version I could find was Part 2 0.40 Relatiion when looking through previous versions on Lewdpatcher.

Reactions: DarkDaemonX

Nicky99

Apr 16, 2022
Bye! I wanted to download this game, but when I opened "Lewd Patcher" I only found the one related to part 2. Is it also compatible with part 1?

Horizon666

Jun 30, 2018
Bye! I wanted to download this game, but when I opened "Lewd Patcher" I only found the one related to part 2. Is it also compatible with part 1?
scroll to the bottom and click on Show Previous Versions, find Part 1 Flower DLC (Loli content for Part 1) and/or Part 1 Relation DLC (Incest content for Part 1), both are at the top of the list.

For Part 2, the latest versions are what you're looking for. Different patches for the two parts. Hope that helps.

Nicky99

Apr 16, 2022
scroll to the bottom and click on Show Previous Versions, find Part 1 Flower DLC (Loli content for Part 1) and/or Part 1 Relation DLC (Incest content for Part 1), both are at the top of the list.

For Part 2, the latest versions are what you're looking for. Different patches for the two parts. Hope that helps.
Yes, thank you, you helped me a lot! as soon as it finishes downloading I will play it immediately

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
there's no recent relation patch, last for p2 is 0.40 right?
Yes, but that file worked fine for v4, v5, and v6. I haven't tested it just yet, but looking at the code, it does seem to be generic and should work for v7 as well. YMMV though.

Reactions: Elinan

Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019
Anyone else having issues with the loli patch not showing the loli model for Audrey? I got the 0.7 flower patch and the dialogue seems to fit with her being loli (she convinced the conductor that you're her daddy, she's "too young" to enter a contest, etc.) but it's an adult model in the artwork.

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes