bill meoff

May 23, 2019
Nice renders in this game and a ton of sex but why do we have all the futa characters if the mc never touches their dicks? I know most people who post on here want nothing to do with a dick but at least give us the option of having fun with it or save youself some time and make them all women.

Reactions: crayen

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Nice renders in this game and a ton of sex but why do we have all the futa characters if the mc never touches their dicks? I know most people who post on here want nothing to do with a dick but at least give us the option of having fun with it or save youself some time and make them all women.
There is the option to take cock.

MC can get fucked by the Asian trap and his transgender best friend.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
And there were complains about a whole futa family from people who didnt avoid it right away...so it is fully optional, either you want it or you only got remembered about that stuffs existance in this thread ^^

Blaydon

Jul 23, 2020
I have an issue after the memories come back that when I go to sleep I appear at a river and the only thing I can click on are two nebulous figures that produces a text box that tells me that isn't implemented yet. There is nothing else to click on to advance the story. Am I missing something here? Or is that the end for now?

Last edited:

zhausJack

Apr 29, 2017
workupload give me 15 kbps, the file corrupt itself everytime, someone plz have another mirror for flower patch v0.60?

1660933128294.png

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
workupload give me 15 kbps, the file corrupt itself everytime, someone plz have another mirror for flower patch v0.60?

View attachment 1993338
Try using to download the file. It sometimes gets better speeds, but it will download in the background, so you can use your browser for other things, and it should prevent the file from getting corrupted. Even if there was another host for the file, F95 will not allow direct links to the patch, so it could not be posted here anyway.

Reactions: zhausJack

Aryanblood17

Feb 4, 2020
The dialogue box (textbox?) in the game is really annoying and wierd. Any way to change it or use default renpy UI?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is that Part 1 or 2? And who is it?
Claude is the transgender friend. I can't remember if anything happens in part 1 but there are sex scenes with him/her in part 2 (I am not being disrespectful there, the way you treat him decides if he carries on transitioning or stays male).

Aside from that you meet a Japanese family and there are sex scenes with the youngest son.

There are sex scenes with all of them but the youngest is the son. Scenes for him are in part 2.

Reactions: Rockiteer

thebot

Nov 14, 2020
I'm playing Part 1 with the loli and incest patches, and there is a scene that says the protagonist rejected his little sister as his girlfriend, but I never had an option to accept or reject her as such. I also checked that part of the game after removing the patches, and there is no scene about rejection, everyone is happy. Is there any fix for that? To me, it seems like one or both patches should be updated.

View attachment 1959272
quick question, how do you get the patches because I remember it used to be an add on for the itch.io version

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes