whytfmyppbig

Sep 5, 2021
for some reason isn't working for me, meaning I can't download the Part 2 V0.11 Relationship PC on , can someone help me please? Thanks.

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
How do I add them to Mac version? I only see Win/Linux patches. Or are they the same?
To get to the other patches, you just need to click "Show previous versions" to see the other patches (relationship patches, patches for mac, Android versions, as well as patches for part 1).

2024-02-07_004648.png --> 2024-02-07_004744.png

As for installing the patches, I'm not too familiar with the Mac versions, but I assume it would be similar to the installation instructions for the walkthrough mod:

MAC: Unzip the mod -> Right-click your "DIT" app -> Click "Show Package Contents" -> Open the "Contents" then "Resources" folders -> Hold the Option key and drag the folder named "game" from the mod to the "autorun" folder -> Click merge

Reactions: ArhraCole

Edelvays

Jan 3, 2018
Hey there, This user interface could be improved. The song title that pops up when you press ESC or are in the main menu can be quite large and obstruct your view. Additionally, the intro sequence that plays each time you launch the game might feel repetitive. I'd be cool, if there was a way to adjust these elements

Edit: made it more polite, her last post made me feel bad :(

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Hey there, This user interface could be improved. The song title that pops up when you press ESC or are in the main menu can be quite large and obstruct your view. Additionally, the intro sequence that plays each time you launch the game might feel repetitive. I'd be cool, if there was a way to adjust these elements

Edit: made it more polite, her last post made me feel bad :(
how about using the "Skip" button in the intro (after trying to skip or using "ESC") or disabling music notifications in the options?

Edelvays

Jan 3, 2018
how about using the "Skip" button in the intro (after trying to skip or using "ESC") or disabling music notifications in the options?
You still need to wait, like, 5 second before the "skip" button even appears. If you're about "music notification" setting, it doesn't seem to work for me. I've tried turning it on and off multiple times, but the notifications keep popping up. I thought this might be a WIP feature, but since it's apparently the final version, I guess it's just a problem on my end then.

war117

Nov 9, 2017
Bruh, are you for real?
yes let’s be very clear when it comes to big corporations like EA they will fiercely protect their ip
Bruh, are you for real?
yes, I am the one thing that anyone needs to consider when it comes to using existing IP characters is naturally the potential for legal issues because most of the companies that have very good IP will protect it fiercely from any unauthorised use and that is why it’s always a good idea to understand the laws. In regards to can be used in terms of characters in an existing IP being used in other games whether it is adult novels or not and it would be the same with any developer they would have to consider that type of situation

Dec 4, 2023
View attachment 1006830

Overview:
This is the story of a boy who no longer appreciates life, after which his father sent him from private school to public, everything just changed for him. As a result, he is bullied by his classmates, his grades are so bad that even his future is in danger, and he is constantly skipping school. The only people who get along with him are his friends and girlfriend who, like him, have no interest in school and share the same views. One day, when his life is slowly but surely improving, something strange happens, time stands still, the sun doesn't set anymore and night never falls. Everyone is in a kind of Stasys and can't move anymore, except you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-10-22
Release Date: 2023-10-22
Developer: Neko-Hime - - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Mauo-Sama - Neko Fairys Remastered - Tubby - A Catventure
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Part 2
Win/Linux
: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Christmas Special
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Part 1

Uncensor Patch:

Extras: MULTI MOD - INSTALLATION GUIDE - ITALIAN TRANSLATION*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1006802 View attachment 1006803 View attachment 1006804 View attachment 1006805 View attachment 1006806 View attachment 1006807 View attachment 1006808 View attachment 1006809 View attachment 1006810 View attachment 1006811 View attachment 1006812 View attachment 1006813 View attachment 1006814 View attachment 1006815 View attachment 1006816 View attachment 1006817 View attachment 1006818 View attachment 1006819 View attachment 1006820 View attachment 1006821 View attachment 1006822 View attachment 1006823 View attachment 1006824 View attachment 1006825 View attachment 1006826
is there news on season 2?

Anathaem

Sep 12, 2021
is there news on season 2?
Check neko's subscribestar, she explained it. But basically, due to lack of income (+ patreon closing the page), she won't be able to focus on both her games, so now she'll only release Maou-Sama. She'll come back to DIT if she gains enough support to spend more time on her VNs.

Reactions: Dovahkiin331515
3.10 star(s) 38 Votes