Smuggy Cat

Aug 1, 2022
maybe you played one without? this only happens if you dont have the dlc, so the choice is always false and true, depending on the choice
I'm playing with the patches from the start and also tried to replay the game with the patches from the start to that scene. I was making the same choices and the result was the same, scene about rejection despite that I never had a choice to reject her.
I can tell what choices I was exactly making if someone would like to check it.

Evil-Neko

Jun 26, 2020
I'm playing with the patches from the start and also tried to replay the game with the patches from the start to that scene. I was making the same choices and the result was the same, scene about rejection despite that I never had a choice to reject her.
I can tell what choices I was exactly making if someone would like to check it.
the main choice starts at chapter 2, this was the changing room, if yes you get in chapter 4 the question if you want to be a couple

Smuggy Cat

Aug 1, 2022
the main choice starts at chapter 2, this was the changing room, if yes you get in chapter 4 the question if you want to be a couple
Here is a video that shows my choices and that scene at 14:01.

I censored lewd loli scenes, so it should be fine to post here. It consumed some of my time, but I wanted to practice video editing anyway.

Jun 15, 2022
At Kiyomi's party, and fell head over heels for Hanako, but she was inaccessible the whole time, and couldn't spend any time with her. Is there a secret to get her? She's the best looking girl in this game next to Willow in my opinion

Never mind, saying yes to banging Suan is the decider. Thank Gof for Quicksaves

Last edited:

ILoveSucuk

May 2, 2022
The Bug where the Game thinks I choose Claude in Chapter 1 and again in 4 is annoying.

I rejected Claude and rejected Brian. Hopefully this gets fixed in the next update. Anyway, when you are forced to talk to Lun, just choose "I am not okay with that" - and then they are gone.

Oh and yes, all Variables are correctly set to say no to Lun Lun:

Python:
ch1_futa False

ch3_brian_gay_path False

ch4_claude_futa > 2 False
And I tried without the WT Mod from Shaddy. Something is messed up.

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I remember in the very first playing right after the mother came to calm the MC (he had the first nightmare with his father beating him) and they fell asleep in the same bed, in the morning the MC got a boner and as a result of it, being in a dream, he penetrated and cum in his mother. then immediately woke up, got scared and ran to the bathroom. I don’t remember what mods were, and whether the mods were installed, but during the second passage there was no more penetration - MC cum off his mother’s crotch - after which he was just as frightened and ran to the bathroom. did I do something wrong?
I really liked how it turned out the first time, but I did not succeed in repeating this experience.

EDIT: by the way, I remembered that in the first passage I chose the futa path. maybe this decision played its positive role in this scene?

Last edited:

Evil-Neko

Jun 26, 2020
Here is the Update from Deadlocked Part 2
CH7 V0.60

Please read the Changelog before Downloading and Shitposting

*A day with Amari and her Family*

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

| |

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
so how do you start this new update? my last save has 4 girls then back to the pond (all girls are blurred out) so how do you play this new one? thanks in advance

mirian

Nov 18, 2018
Why am I not able to open Deadlocked In Time game images with UnRen.bat? It's opening all other games, am I doing something wrong?

Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
i keep getting landlady not mom/mother i got the patches and a error when I start up after the space chick part 1

Last edited:

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
Does the 0.60 update require new patches, or will the old ones work?
I just used the new Flower patch (0.60) and the 0.4 relation patch and so far it's working fine

EDIT: Just played the latest update with the flower(loli), Relation(incest) patch and the multi-mod and it works fine

Last edited:
Reactions: Evan Treborn
3.10 star(s) 38 Votes