hrm

Jul 24, 2017
You need to play part 1 fully, then make sure you save, then you integrate the save into part 2

If you intend to use the patches, use the correct versions for part 1 and part 2
To add on to this, the version number for the patches are (usually) unimportant. The incest patch is essentially just a word-replacer, and doesn't typically need to be updated unless a new type of relative is added or something breaks. And the Lewd Patcher page for the game has always been very promptly updated in my experience, so if the flower patch version is behind, it likely just means there's no new content for it and will work just fine.

MrRick

Apr 30, 2018
You need to play part 1 fully, then make sure you save, then you integrate the save into part 2

If you intend to use the patches, use the correct versions for part 1 and part 2
I just downloaded the android version and don't even see a link for part 1 so it won't even let me start the game.

Reactions: BigPoppaLoppa

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
So I downloaded the whole part 2 for Android but I can't play it until I finish part 1 and unfortunately theirs no link for part 1 for Android so can someone please help me out?

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
out of curiosity, the Trans genre Tag, does the protagonist have consequences or decisions that lead him to become a woman, or are there Trans supporting characters?. Sorry for asking.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
out of curiosity, the Trans genre Tag, does the protagonist have consequences or decisions that lead him to become a woman, or are there Trans supporting characters?. Sorry for asking.
you meet characters that are trans and have a choice to date them or not. Problem is it isn't clearly statet that they are trans till it is too late. That's why I have one character I skip but can't get rid off even though I don't like that stuff. The game is also too long to do everything over again sadly. I wish for a option to cut ties or accept a yes or no question in the beginning of the game

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
you meet characters that are trans and have a choice to date them or not. Problem is it isn't clearly statet that they are trans till it is too late. That's why I have one character I skip but can't get rid off even though I don't like that stuff. The game is also too long to do everything over again sadly. I wish for a option to cut ties or accept a yes or no question in the beginning of the game
just say "No" to Claude and you're safe, later you will be asked if woman or trans

Reactions: Chronos7

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
cool. Good to know. I had to ask because I do like those stories where the Male MC is either tricked by demons or punished to learn a lesson to treat woman better the hard way by being turned into one. Regardless this story looks worth a read even though it is not that type of story. The Plot sounds good.

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
Deadlocked in Time [Ch. 5 v0.40] [Neko-Hime] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 3.91 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 1.09 GB MEGA

Original Mac Size: 3.90 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 1.08 GB MEGA

PS: Download below to patch with above compressed version.
Bugfix for Deadlocked in Time Ch5

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have the Compressed [v0.80]?

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes