• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
"Content:
-Around 1000+ renders "
"Renders" uh huh
What's this supposed to mean? Honey Select (the editing software that comes with it) is just like Daz :unsure:
"The process of generating a photorealistic or non-photorealistic image from a 2D or 3D model by means of a computer program. The resulting image is referred to as a render."

Last edited:

bobodobo

Jun 17, 2017
so with this 0.8 update do i need to install THE PATCH? or incest stuff is already in game as an option?

Kitiuuu

Sep 14, 2023
I see people don't know how to fucking read or use the search feature. Here let me help you.
From Patreon post:
"
Hello everyone. I feel like I need to really be honest with you after what I said in the previous posts. When I look at the comments and reactions, I think I probably wasn't clear enough about the future of the game and about the main idea of the monster sex scenes. At first, these scenes were made to be an explanation for future plot related events in the game and I also wanted to shock the players and have more impactful consequences than just death, after getting caught by the zombies. I now realised that they were honestly a huge mistake on my part. The plot point I'm referring to, can be explained in many different ways that don't involve violent zombie sex, that could potentially get my game banned from this platform. The current scenes that didn't result in game over barely changed (the ones with Elisabeth) barely impacted the plot, only a few dialogue lines, there's barely any unique scenes to this route that follow how she is dealing with the situation. So yeah, I've concluded they don't add anything meaningful to the plot. Many of you though the game would focus on the zombie scenes when, in fact, they were gonna become even more rare the further we got into the story and are already a minority of the scenes. The thing is, I'm tired of them. They don't truly add anything to the plot I have planned and have been reduce to a mere fetish. You could say I now have some kind of toxic relationship with them. I could keep making them but I would be butchering my characters for no reason. For example, look at a future where the MC is strong enough to protect the ones he loves but because I need to do the update quota of zombie scenes, I end up making an unbelievable situation by that point if the story, where the characters behave nonsensically and the plot goes off the rails.
These scenes were never the core of my story, and from now on, forcing myself to make more of them to please you would just end up making the quality of the game worse. I don't want to abandon this project and I don't want to give myself reasons to do so, by working against my will on something I don't want to do. Also as you maybe have realised in the latest update, this world is much bigger than you thought, and if I wanna keep the quality of the story telling consistent and advance the plot, I can't be making a million optional scenes just for one fetish. In summary, I'm burned out with the zombie scenes and I don't wanna make more of those and potential impact the future of the story I want to tell you. I will revisit the current update again and properly remove the scenes once and for all, no "fan made" patches or mods. It's a really hard decision on my part considering how many of you voted "yes" in the poll to have them but I need to be honest with you and myself, and fix my mistakes. I say it very clearly now, don't expect more of those scenes in the future and you shouldn't financially support the game if you are here mainly because of them. I'm really sorry, but this decision is now final, I paused the pledges of this month as you saw and keep messaging me if you want a refund for the previous month. It's the least I can do. I apologise if you think your money was wasted in the past but I hope you at least enjoyed the story I made and poured all my heart into, and I'm gonna keep going at it as best as I can!
Have a good week and stay tuned.
Hot Tomato"
did he want to become a poet or did he write such a lot of text

• Haha
Reactions: PushMyButton

dobaboba

Feb 19, 2018
So you can buy this game on steam for a one time payment or pay monthly on patreaon, is that how it works or am i missing something?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ruykiru

rai1230

Mar 14, 2021
i played this game a while ago it was good
i just wanted to ask do we have good amount of femdom content between the mom and daughter?

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Ruykiru

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Ok dude, you got me. I'll give it another go

I was one of those "pissed off because the zombie rape was removed" dudes. But if you approach this game from another angle, it is actually a really good slow burn incest love story. With an identity crisis.

Thanks for sharing! And Ruykiru I see where you got your inspiration from ;)

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Ok dude, you got me. I'll give it another go

I was one of those "pissed off because the zombie rape was removed" dudes. But if you approach this game from another angle, it is actually a really good slow burn incest love story. With an identity crisis.

Thanks for sharing! And Ruykiru I see where you got your inspiration from ;)

To be fair, it was such a slow burn that it seemed like the majority of the lewd content was the monster rape stuff. So if the average player or supporter was anything like the average F95 forum user (supremely thirsty and only plays these games to get off), it's really not surprising that those sorts of players who enjoyed that content were drawn to the game, simply because that was the low hanging fruit to be had. If I remember correctly, the protagonist hadn't even gotten close to P-in-the-V content himself by the time the monster rape stuff was pulled, which at that point had multiple scenes worth of content.

Chalk that one up to a learning experience for the Dev. If you don't want to make a monster rape game, better make sure it isn't the majority of your available lewd content. Seems pretty simple when you say it out loud like that, but as they say "hindsight is 20/20".

Side Note: Seeing as how I largely fell off with the game on account of the content axe, has the MC actually managed to get his dick wet? Or is he still a creepy and goofy dipshit who largely gets blueballed and tops out at second base if he's lucky?

Reactions: Rozhok

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Side Note: Seeing as how I largely fell off with the game on account of the content axe, has the MC actually managed to get his dick wet? Or is he still a creepy and goofy dipshit who largely gets blueballed and tops out at second base if he's lucky?
He's less goofy and there's anal with mom/sister now. V next update probably... But the real gems are the mom/daughter scenes :love:

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes