Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Any Zombie love in the game, would be funny. Do you like that zombie grrrrr do want to thrust harder and deeper grrr ok then. lol

Kitiuuu

Sep 14, 2023
I'm glad he cut the zombie rape. I'm not against rape in video games at all, and I understand why some people like it. But this game really plays well as a slow burning lewd incest survival game.
well, yes, he is the only alpha male on the planet who has to fuck his mother and sister all day to create a base and a security zone that fills the whole world with people again and he has a big responsibility or is it simple to fuck the whole world and just fuck them and get high from life

Reactions: AJBit

ChlenCulta

Aug 9, 2020
Another girlish famboy imbecile/voyer/panty-sniffer crybaby, weaker than a bug, unable to do anything, goose MC. Who has a Rambo Mom.. & a twin(!) sister as young lesbo Amazon...:sick: "REALISM" - Eahh.....Phahaha :LOL:

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Another imbecile/voyer/panty-sniffer crybaby, weaker than a bug, unable to do anything, goose. Who has a Rambo Mom.. sister as young Amazon...:sick: "REALISM" - Eahh.....Phahaha :LOL:
Well he shapes up. I'd say he is at least decent now and is just starting to grow.

Dec 2, 2020
I finished going through game again literally 3 days ago to be fresh ready for version 0.8.... In which saves from 0.7 no longer work. I hope this is the last time game was reworked and rewritten. Because despite all my liking and how I'm cheering this project, it started getting annoying. Tbh, I was very eager for new version but I lost all appetite for next few weeks.

Wick Black

May 25, 2022
Not gonna discuss this boring shit again but I just got one thing to say: the dev already lost a ton of suscribers once cause patreon fucked him up and also cause he decided what he did so cut him some slack. It's his game, he didn't abandon it despite the set backs and he keeps delivering(y)
That's on him for choosing Patreon of all platforms. Everybody knows Patreon is the worst place to go to if your making that kind of content come on now

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
That's on him for choosing Patreon of all platforms. Everybody knows Patreon is the worst place to go to if your making that kind of content come on now
By "that kind of content" do you mean incest or adult content? Because it's one of the most successful platform to be supported

Mtgwo

Aug 28, 2017
Great update as always. One of the many things that i like in this game is the number of characters we have, we can expect every update to be focused on the two girls (in terms of sexual content) that way we dont have to wait for too long to have scenes of certain character.

Do we have any fan signs? I would like to use one to help out somehow.

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes