Dec 7, 2018
That is far too much blood for my liking.
Yeah, not a fan of the whole Gore / Vore thing either. I can handle a few scenes here and there, especially if they're avoidable. But some games like Maggot Baits and uhhh...what was it again...Euphoria? And some other older tentacle rape games take it WAY too far, didn't enjoy those AT ALL. Quite a shame too, back when Euphoria was announced I actually looked forward to it because I very much enjoy the darker / weird / extreme kinks like rape / blackmail / corruption / body modification / scat ( Yes, I'm one of "those" ) bdsm and some more stuff, but vore? Hell nah, I prefer to fuck my bitches alive and not in pieces.

Altaeria

Mar 28, 2020
Is this game Kinetic or choice base ?

Edit: nvm didn't saw the feature thingy

Last edited:

Dawoodi

Jan 17, 2018
After going through it there is no way to filter out Scat or Gore how disappointing i might be able to ignore some Gore here and there but i don't want to throw up while I'm holding my dick so sadly a pass

exqalph03

Jan 4, 2020
Great art but unfortunately, I can't just like or take the darkness in this. well, others that can, enjoy.

Apriline

Aug 3, 2017
Not being able to retrack is killer though. I was trying to save at every decision point but I missed the first one and it takes so long to get back to it.

Reactions: Skyzenski

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
in all honesty it would had made a good Halloween release. Wish Companies would try to pick up games like Kansen or bishop, pinpoint games I'd Pay good money for those

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
This was released less then a year after its Japanese release, that is quite impressive of Jast.

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
Honestly I wish more games had an option for pubic hair off lmao. Because 99% of the time artists go the JAV route of a god damn fucking forest. A bit of tuff is fine. HAVING TO SWING A GOD DAMN CLEAVER AROUND TO SEE IS NOT!:ROFLMAO: Just my 2cents:whistle:
Just so you know in Japan, Pubic hair is no longer censored, that must be why the ladies have them in this eroge.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Noice...! Looks awesome.

I find it pretty hilarious that these powers can usually only be wielded by girls in anime. Sometimes there is a male anomaly who gets the ultimate power and all the waifus, but that doesn't seem to be the case here.

Also, it seems like these magical girls are the heroes humanity desperately needs, but they seem to be getting raped more by humans than the aliens. :ROFLMAO:

Night

Nov 7, 2016
Looks like a mixed bag. Some tags I really like but a few I hate too. I'm also not a fan of dark stories, don't mind dark routes but if the whole story is depressing or too corruption focused I'll just end up skipping. Great art at least, I'll check it out if I have time.

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
To hell with this... I can consume NTR like a madman, but rape-fest focused games is just draining my mental mind, and I didn't even reach guro and scat scenes. I give respect to everyone who is capable to fap to this and even more twisted games. I go back to my corner and wait for another ntr game to get translated soon.
fHwVgFmxUqc_cr.jpg

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes