Eliza12

May 2, 2017
This isn't really a nukgie, it's a plot focused dark game that happens to have a lot of sex. People have been comparing it to Muramasa, but with a lot more sex. As for the scat, from what I have seen there is only one scene with it.

TLDR: play this if you like darker story focused games, if you are just looking nukige, then this is probably not for you.

Reactions: Golden Vampire

X_Machina

Jun 17, 2020
Damn, haven't gotten too far yet in my first play (I think. 4th month) but I already love / hate Kinnison. There aren't a lot of villains, nonetheless hentai villains, that I enjoy, but Kinnison is so charismatic and deceptive at the same time that I can't help being amazed at how well he manipulates people in this. Dude's straight up a cult leader in space and I hate that I love how well he controls and brainwashes people in this game.

10/10 for the ugly bastard. He may be ugly as hell, but damn does he manipulate and slowly break people like a champ.

Eliza12

May 2, 2017
Damn, haven't gotten too far yet in my first play (I think. 4th month) but I already love / hate Kinnison. There aren't a lot of villains, nonetheless hentai villains, that I enjoy, but Kinnison is so charismatic and deceptive at the same time that I can't help being amazed at how well he manipulates people in this. Dude's straight up a cult leader in space and I hate that I love how well he controls and brainwashes people in this game.

10/10 for the ugly bastard. He may be ugly as hell, but damn does he manipulate and slowly break people like a champ.
It's even a bigger surprise if you play Gaiden first, and see how he looked 9 years before the main game story.

animalrapist

Aug 20, 2020
I don't know if anyone has had trouble with the message box and text running off the screen, but I did and it made the game nearly illegible. If you have this problem (probably because you are using Wine), go to init>printmessage.xtx

Lower fontsize from 30 to something smaller but still comfortable for you to read. I chose 16
PrintX controls the distance between the text and the left side of the screen. Lower it to 10 so you can fit more text on the screen. Space controls the space between the letters which would be the ideal setting to change, except that value cannot be negative or the game crashes.

It seems this game was hardcoded for 1280 x 720 monitors and launching it changed my God damn system resolution. Now that I've spent an hour changing settings, I can finally play the game and drop it once I discover scat is unavoidable

Feb 23, 2019
Love u Sarica. Where will i find time to play all these great games coming out recently. That announcer in the trailer tho lmao should prob have used Fiver

Edit: Didnt notice the gore tag. How prevalant is it? Is it almost every scene like Maggot Baits or?
What's maggot baits?

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
OK, first Yamizome Revenger and now this is the second JAST game that gives me trouble (And I am the requester... again...):
I downloaded Gaiden first to test it, fearing the worst, and yet the worst happened: The game doesn't launch... actually it does however it launches like this for me: The icon of the game shows up and if I ALT+TAB, the game shows me a blank screen (the one that says ActiveMovie Window). Do I have to download both to play Gaiden or what is the problem here?!

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
The art for this game is great. No doubt about it. It's nice to see girls with natural hair growing below in stead of artificial baby genitals.
However - The game is sadly absolutely not for me. I really hate to see suffering, rape, torture and more of that dark stuff. That's, of course, very personal and I wont say anything nasty about people that do like it. There are as many tastes as people, and I am sure loads of people see my personal taste as "too vanilla" or "rainbows and unicorn". So that's that ;)
But the above still stands. The art is beautiful done, and if they ever use it in a more "vanilla" game, I am the first one to buy it.

Harbin238

Sep 7, 2021
Ilya not using a speculum for her (not) Fin Funnels is a missed opportunity IMO.

Also what in the kentucky fried fuck happened to the commander? Hope we actually get to find out in the game.

anon3213

Nov 13, 2017
I don't know if anyone has had trouble with the message box and text running off the screen, but I did and it made the game nearly illegible. If you have this problem (probably because you are using Wine), go to init>printmessage.xtx

Lower fontsize from 30 to something smaller but still comfortable for you to read. I chose 16
PrintX controls the distance between the text and the left side of the screen. Lower it to 10 so you can fit more text on the screen. Space controls the space between the letters which would be the ideal setting to change, except that value cannot be negative or the game crashes.

It seems this game was hardcoded for 1280 x 720 monitors and launching it changed my God damn system resolution. Now that I've spent an hour changing settings, I can finally play the game and drop it once I discover scat is unavoidable
Haha I actually had kind of the opposite of your problem. The text was really small and only took up less than half of the textbox before starting a new line. Increasing the fontsize to 38 and PrintX to 240 made it look a lot better. Im not using wine though just regular windows at 1080p. Thanks for the information about how to change the font size and position.

Aquahorse

Jan 23, 2018
View attachment 1590497

Overview:
Includes the uncut version of DeadΩAegis: Gaiden, the standalone game that tells the prologue of the main story!

In the distant reaches of space, a war for the fate of humanity is being waged. We learned early that traditional weapons were useless against this extraterrestrial threat, and in our darkest hour we found a savior that could push these monsters back... girls with magical powers!

By transplanting alien tissue into the bodies of young women, our heroes are able to achieve superhuman abilities. These soldiers bravely head to the front lines to defend Earth from the vermin who seek to exterminate the human race! This stolen power manifests itself differently in each individual, allowing our defenders to specialize in roles that optimize their natural abilities. However, this new power by itself will not win our liberation. The strength of the alien invaders push our magical troops to the limit with every battle, and survival is not guaranteed.

With the bodies of your allies strewn at your feet and the maw of an unimaginable horror at your throat, will you falter? Or will you find the strength to stand and fight?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-11-01
Release Date: Japanese 2021-03-26, English: Gaiden 2021-12-15, Main Story 2022-01-07
Original Title: Mahou Shoujo Shoumou Sensen - DeadΩAegis, 魔法少女消耗戦線 DeadΩAegis
Developer: metalogiq
Publisher: JAST USA
Game's Official Website:
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Length: Medium (Around 20 hours)
VNDB: -
Store:
Size: Gaiden: 1 GB - Main Story: 2.3 GB
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
DeadΩAegis: Gaiden (A short, prequel story)
Win: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

DeadΩAegis: The Main Story
Win: - - MEGA - -

View attachment 1590498 View attachment 1590499 View attachment 1590500 View attachment 1590501 View attachment 1590502 View attachment 1590503 View attachment 1590504 View attachment 1590505 View attachment 1590506 View attachment 1590507 View attachment 1590508 View attachment 1590509 View attachment 1590511 View attachment 1590512 View attachment 1590513 View attachment 1590514 View attachment 1590515 View attachment 1590516 View attachment 1590517 View attachment 1590518 View attachment 1590519 View attachment 1590520 View attachment 1590521 View attachment 1590522 View attachment 1590523 View attachment 1590524 View attachment 1590525 View attachment 1590526 View attachment 1590527 View attachment 1590528 View attachment 1590530 View attachment 1590531 View attachment 1590529 View attachment 1590532 View attachment 1590533 View attachment 1590534 View attachment 1590644 View attachment 1590645
Thank you very much! You are amazing!

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
OK, first Yamizome Revenger and now this is the second JAST game that gives me trouble (And I am the requester... again...):
I downloaded Gaiden first to test it, fearing the worst, and yet the worst happened: The game doesn't launch... actually it does however it launches like this for me: The icon of the game shows up and if I ALT+TAB, the game shows me a blank screen (the one that says ActiveMovie Window). Do I have to download both to play Gaiden or what is the problem here?!
I downloaded the Free Steam (ALL AGES) version of Gaiden and it worked! Why didn't this one work for me huh?!

Hey Sarica Can you please upload the Installer version of the games please so that I test this BS myself? I am really doomed to have no future JAST games work for me or something! This is a curse!

I think this is related to the game settings: Sarica's screen must be higher resolution than I am and since he gave the game installed and all, the settings of the game aren't backwards compatible with my screen settings. That's why the fresh copy of Gaiden on Steam worked and this copy didn't... So yeah, I need to test if this theory is true by getting the installer!

EDIT: Hey Sarica : Nevermind your installer: The game is getting a GOG release. I know where to get it!

Last edited:

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
Games like this always seem to have the scat tag, I wonder why
IKR? Whenever i see a completed VN with beautiful art, i immediately think ''oh no please no scat please please please...''
But here it is, the goddamn motherfuckin piece of shit (no pun intented) tag is there!

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes