bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
DeathLoveAndBloodLastResort-0.0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
This is not a game I will play. The interface is dated, graphically ugly.
Only the story caught my attention.
I leave this game, it's not for me.
Good development anyway with your game DEV.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Anyone know how to get into the hotel bathroom? (Saved a girl in the subway took her back to hotel needs something to clean her and pain meds says might be some in Bathroom but it's locked)

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
So I walked around the house... not knowing what I have to do... and theres no save..........

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
So, Dev says game is under review from Patreon. *Checks tags*, incest, sleep sex, rape. I'm not a fortune teller, but odds are good that will be a NOPE from Patreon. ;)
Probably best no one tells him about Subscribestar, as the game is not playable now. :poop:

RAVEL

Nov 10, 2017
The game is still in the early stages of development as I move forward with the project I will be improving certain aspects mentioned by you, and I am very grateful for the tips and constructive criticism to improve the game, I think this is very important.
Answering the question:
Anyone know how to get into the hotel bathroom? (Saved a girl in the subway took her back to hotel needs something to clean her and pain meds says might be some in Bathroom but it's locked)
try to leave the hotel after the metro rescue
another piece of advice always check the objects scattered around the map you never know what you might find, maybe a direction.
And correlation to the save game mentioned by another player, I will be creating later save game points. As I'm advancing 2 projects at once my schedule gets a little busy, this game is one of the projects that I decided to present here, as well as another one that I intend to launch in full, instead of releasing versions of the development stage.

KaneB.C.

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I will be watching this, it has potential. Hopefully dev will squash the bugs soon and improve the graphics a bit.

Jan 15, 2019
Maybe in a few updates this might be ok but right now it's confusing as hell and no hints to help find things. Randomly clicking on shit is just annoying. The renders in the pictures look pretty good but I have yet to actually see any of them in the game. there's broken links in the game. the doors seem to appear out of nowhere. The map is confusing. It seems like it was released way too early. If we're even supposed to find the key to the bathroom it doesn't even let us know that. If you're going to hide something in a game you need hints on where to find it or make it a glowy star or something. There's a lot of work that needs to be done to this before I'll try it again. Oh and I found a popsicle that apparently my sister would love and she's gone. She's quarantined to the house but she's literally just nowhere to be found, bad enough that the "popsicle" was found just laying on a dresser lol not melted.

Reactions: RAVEL

RAVEL

Nov 10, 2017
View attachment 2227712

MC: How ”bout ”Yes”, for starters, eh dearest apple of my eye.
I am greateful for being a real boy, no more pixels running around,
sharp commands, responsive UI, how ”bout a ”S” or screenshot key?

View attachment 2227716

The door to her is not getting MC to her room at all.
The escape to the neighbor house is unresponsive.

View attachment 2227722
How do I parry .. err ... ”Protecao”? with my hands? Do I just turn my back like in football?
Can I yell ”Foul” and roll around until the enemy gets a red card?
How ”bout you show me the enemy health bar so I can plan my moves.
How ”bout you get me some weappon upon leaving home. No cuttlery on hand, nada?
Noted
I'll be working on the fixes in the next update thanks a lot for the bug reports.

Reactions: BVonkX

RAVEL

Nov 10, 2017
Maybe in a few updates this might be ok but right now it's confusing as hell and no hints to help find things. Randomly clicking on shit is just annoying. The renders in the pictures look pretty good but I have yet to actually see any of them in the game. there's broken links in the game. the doors seem to appear out of nowhere. The map is confusing. It seems like it was released way too early. If we're even supposed to find the key to the bathroom it doesn't even let us know that. If you're going to hide something in a game you need hints on where to find it or make it a glowy star or something. There's a lot of work that needs to be done to this before I'll try it again. Oh and I found a popsicle that apparently my sister would love and she's gone. She's quarantined to the house but she's literally just nowhere to be found, bad enough that the "popsicle" was found just laying on a dresser lol not melted.
yes the game is too early
this week I'll be working hard to release more content and of course fix the problems soon I'll be posting the update log along with each release ;)

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
One Room at Home Mc said : nothing of interest. Really ! Why not a Storage Room with at least some Tools for Attack. A Crowbar or an Hammer. Or in the Kitchen with his useless Mother a Knife!
And why do´s the Mother want supplies from Mc for Food or Drink??
And for the Elder Sister: I lost my Skateboard! Nice Joke ^^

Reactions: RAVEL

Imthatguy9924

Jun 1, 2017
Found a bug that if you go back to the hotel after saving the girl and go back into the bathroom and leave you get a black screen. game continues to play but you cant see dick.

Reactions: B10 and RAVEL

shiroyuk

Aug 25, 2019
Me why the gun disappears afterwards? Doesn't she stay with the character just use it to save the girl? Do I have to play just punching, without any weapons?

RAVEL

Nov 10, 2017
One Room at Home Mc said : nothing of interest. Really ! Why not a Storage Room with at least some Tools for Attack. A Crowbar or an Hammer. Or in the Kitchen with his useless Mother a Knife!
And why do´s the Mother want supplies from Mc for Food or Drink??
And for the Elder Sister: I lost my Skateboard! Nice Joke ^^
Making the animation for the tools

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
That cum explosion is totally how it looks in real life.
Yeah. You'd need an extra gland the size of a grapefruit to make that much. So you'd need 5 in total. Since 4 are involved in making cum, not just the balls, like some ppl seem to think. They probably should have slept through fewer science classes.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
How do I parry .. err ... ”Protecao”? with my hands? Do I just turn my back like in football?
Can I yell ”Foul” and roll around until the enemy gets a red card?
How ”bout you show me the enemy health bar so I can plan my moves.
How ”bout you get me some weappon upon leaving home. No cuttlery on hand, nada?

The same way ppl have been doing it throughout the history of hand to hand combat. You put up your arm and deflect/block the incoming blow. You can even redirect it, they teach that in just about ALL types of martial arts. From basic boxing to the monks teaching Tai Chi(took that, btw, it's alot harder then the fops who never tried it, yet make fun of it, make it out to be).

shiroyuk

Aug 25, 2019
look in the inventory pressing "esc"
I use the right mouse button to appear, I go there in the equipment to see if there is a weapon to equip, but there is no weapon and these zombies are dodging a lot of 10 attacks, only 3 hits the target, I need 4 hits. with this current vp i can't kill the zombi, because vp is always missing. the only zombie you can kill is the one with the hair, but he doesn't do anything or exp. hahahahaha
It's impossible to level up, I've tried using water and sleeping to recover, but with only 2 water at the beginning (if you don't give the water to the girl) you can only kill 2 zombies, because I don't have more water and I'm left without vp to attack and I have to back off, since I need resources to kill zombies and to get resources I need to kill zombies (I get into a loop that has no way out)
it is impossible to level up.

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes