blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
how do you put the code in ???, cut and paste to where ??? instructions incomplete ???
\

Last edited:

Armada1987

Feb 19, 2021
RAVEL

It would be good to make some kind of dungeon for BDSM stuff in the house or somewhere :devilish:
And it would be fun to put femdom stuff in the game or in Bad endings :devilish:

Kootje69

Aug 20, 2018
View attachment 2226654

Overview:
My name is [...] I lived in Reef City, a peaceful and quiet city, but that peace was gradually being disturbed and shaken with the infection of a deadly virus that spread around the world, the companies responsible in a search for a solution ... a cure. But in the desperate need for a quick solution they skipped tests on guinea pigs. The vaccine worked or at least that's what we thought...​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-12
Release Date: 2022-12-12
Developer: Unravel Patreon (It's under review)
Censored: Np
Version: 0.0.1 fix
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Password:

Tips

Developer Notes:

There is a bug. No imageshelpimglucystudy12'NOT FOUND

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
Anyone know how to get into the hotel bathroom? (Saved a girl in the subway took her back to hotel needs something to clean her and pain meds says might be some in Bathroom but it's locked)
Go out of the hotel and look for the door in the bottom right corner of the area. (It's like the hotel door.) There you'll find the key and a zombie.

Reactions: ViperGts151

RAVEL

Nov 10, 2017
In other words pay up or get an inferior version, makes for a great game, no thanks.
not inferior just late u guy don't need to pay up if you guys dont wanna but i can't give u guys more advantage agains who pays up for exclusivity cause i am working hard on the game and i'm even letting a free version just
How to find Ash?
this will be in the next update and will bring more scenes and options to recruit the girls to fight by your side with weapons they will have exclusive animations for them as if they were in third person and the main character I will keep in first person

Reactions: B10

RAVEL

Nov 10, 2017
anyone have an almost completed save?
the game is not complete yet in the new update plays a mensage that say this is the ending of this version so that u guys know this is the far the history goes in that update so u guys dont go spinning around trying to find something is not there i know how frustating that is so if u dont see that mensage mybe u have skip that but u have some morning scenes with the sister to play if dont have founded yet play when u sleep a night/day cycle

RAVEL

Nov 10, 2017
You guys can send me a PM with ideas I will be analyzing and seeing if it fits

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes