Darth Smut

May 1, 2018
Rule 6: Pay attention to and respect our Staff, their decisions are final.
You were called out for incentivizing likes and reviews. Why are you going after them and the forum in this passive aggressive way?
I respect their decisions and I am not going to ever ask for rates in exchange of rewards.
I am just expressing my opinion about a situation and solving a real problem with allowed measures for a lot of people that was expecting something promised in a marketing practice that it was not contemplated in the rules back then and now some people now has decided that it is not allowed here anymore.
I don't think it's a problem to express an opinion in a forum that lives from people's opinions, right?

Altarin

May 21, 2017
if you're a devote patreon, you can with this cheat menu system (otherwise, you'll have to wait a little more).
so how long is "wait a little more" to you? if i see it right this post is about 2 and half months old, and there is still no cheat version released, sooo .... what?

Darth Smut

May 1, 2018
Next week, between October 3rd and 5th.
I want to fix some bugs that v0.1 still has, and once I patch them, I will release it ASAP.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I respect their decisions and I am not going to ever ask for rates in exchange of rewards.
I am just expressing my opinion about a situation and solving a real problem with allowed measures for a lot of people that was expecting something promised in a marketing practice that it was not contemplated in the rules back then and now some people now has decided that it is not allowed here anymore.
I don't think it's a problem to express an opinion in a forum that lives from people's opinions, right?
The problem with those "Opinions" is that a lot of them weren't real. These people weren't going into the game, playing through it then giving a proper review, they saw that you were going to be sending them a free copy of the game and saying things like "a well built game" when people have been complaining about how buggy it is, some of these bugs completely stop the gameplay all together. Promising people things then asking them to be honest with something that could anger you, stopping them from getting what they want is a surefire way to get people to lie and give fake opinions.

On the issue you have with the rules. Rules change all the time, and i don't just mean on the site. Rules change all over the world. Rules usually aren't made about a subject until it's brought to the rule makers. You used to be able to drink and drive, then people realize that was a bad idea and made a rule against it.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
>>>In short<<<

Admins and Moderators of F95Zone are trying to punish you without the promised update because they have decided that you have no right to express your opinion, they deleted all your rates, and they also believe that you are not capable of sending an honest opinion of something just because I am offering a reward.

You should not tolerate those kind of bullshit and paternalism. And since I do not want you to be punished or censored, I am forced by this situation to release the public v0.1 update for everyone in a few days.

>>>Detailed explanation<<<

I want to tell you what happened this weekend.

I wanted to do something cool for you, so I started a F95zone dedicated event where you could get a new version of my game which, right now, is exclusive to Patreons.

This is the post that I published, which it is no longer valid and it was eliminated, just for you to know:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WHY THIS EVENT WAS ELIMINATED ALONG WITH ALL THE RATINGS?

They could have just stopped the promotion, prohibited me to send you the reward, and politely asked you to delete your rating if you were misleaded or forced to write it.

However, they decided to DELETE your opinions without even asking you, when the 99% of them were not breaking any rule. They just censored you and killed everything like a Stalinist dictatorship.

And just for you to know, those are some of the reviews that they have deleted:

For what it seems, they want to have a forum with integrity (Of course, ignoring the fact that they are earning money for illicitly sharing stolen content from creators that work very hard to develop).

Hey, but you can always behave like a jerk, attacking and insulting, making false accusations, don’t you worry, this kind of attitudes seems to be accepted in this forum!

SO, WHAT NOW?

Apart from being really pissed off, I am forced to do the only possible solution caused by these tons of bullshit that you and I have to endure:

During the first week of October I am going to release the public v0.1 FREE for everyone.

(Because, IMO, you shouldn’t be the ones punished only because other people, who somehow has acquired more privileges in this forum, do not trust in you and decide to eliminate your ratings, just because they think that you are not capable of sending an honest and licit opinion about something).

THIS MEANS THAT YOU CAN’T RATE ANYMORE?

Yes, you can rate this game again, but the only thing you’ll receive is my appreciation. Oh, wait, no, that’s just a reward! So, not even that.

Just kidding. If you rate this thread, I will personally contact you to give you my sincere thanks (except if the admins forbid that too).

I cannot promise that you are going to receive new updates every month before their official releases if you like and rate this thread, (or obviously, before someone rips off my game and decides to share it illicitly here because, again, this is something allowed in the moral high-grounds on the admins of this place) but that does not mean that it shouldn't happen.

So, do what you must:
  • If you disagree with this new rule, submit a ticket.
  • If you think your rate was not unbiased, repost it again. (I bet some haters and trolls will do it, and no admin will move a finger against it, even if those rates will totally be biased.)
  • If it gets deleted again without a proper and detailed explanation, maybe it was deleted by mistake: repost it again and submit a ticket asking why they censored you.
  • And have fun in this new and wonderful Stalinist F95zone regime. (Not a big thing, just a constructive opinion, such as many others allowd around here, right?)
Or just follow me on Patreon.
There you have plenty of rewards.
Your opinions are welcomed, no matter if I like them or not, if they are written with respect.
I am also solving doubts, fixing bugs and releasing bug patches when needed.
And I will always give you the respect you deserve in a free bullshit environment.
Hello Darth Smut,

In the past, you've made over a dozen accounts to like boost both your account and games and after a verbal warning and mass bans you stopped.

You're now asking people to trade likes/reviews for Patreon paid content and let's not get into the fact that you've copied the code from "Something Unlimited" and other shady practices.

I don't like to call people out but you leave me no choice. If we were a dictatorship, we'd already have banned your account for the mess you've made of this thread.

Kind Regards, Bloo

EDIT: You're also the developer who went into other thread to say this: ""I like your main character, but mine's better, here's a pic""

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Well since I was the one that warned the majority of the reviews, and deleted all others afterwards I'll make a response.

you have no right to express your opinion
I've said this before and I'll say it again, you're free to review the game and express your opinion, whether positive or not.

and they also believe that you are not capable of sending an honest opinion of something just because I am offering a reward.
We are not saying that, we are saying that the reward was an incentive. And that is easily proven by the fact that the thread had 70+ reviews today, and only 3 before your reward offer.

when the 99% of them were not breaking any rule.
This is simply not true. I've warned 40+ reviews for not following the reviews rules.

(Of course, ignoring the fact that they are earning money for illicitly sharing stolen content from creators that work very hard to develop).
I've earned exactly 0$, and so has everyone on the staff, moderator, uploader team.

Yes, you can rate this game again, but the only thing you’ll receive is my appreciation. Oh, wait, no, that’s just a reward! So, not even that.
I've said that in my previous comment.

• If you disagree with this new rule, submit a ticket.
And your ticket will be instantly closed, since tickets are not meant to be used for that.

• If you think your rate was not unbiased, repost it again. (I bet some haters and trolls will do it, and no admin will move a finger against it, even if those rates will totally be biased.)
If your review wasn't warned, then most likely it was allowed under any other event. If you still believe the things you wrote on your review feel free to submit it again (exceptions apply to those who were warned). If you wish to make a new review, go ahead, no one's stopping you.

• If it gets deleted again without a proper and detailed explanation, maybe it was deleted by mistake: repost it again and submit a ticket asking why they censored you.
Apart from this case, which is a rare exception, no review gets deleted without any reason.

• And have fun in this new and wonderful Stalinist F95zone regime. (Not a big thing, just a constructive opinion, such as many others allowd around here, right?)
Stalin was too ugly for my tastes.

They could have just stopped the promotion, prohibited me to send you the reward, and politely asked you to delete your rating if you were misleaded or forced to write it.

Your words, not mine.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
What a mess. The fact that you tried to lecture us over at SU about how to market to our fans or how many words Sunset has in his new event is made null with your attitude and sheer arrogance. We have been watching your game closely and it gets brought up from time to time. Sunset finds your game funny. Hasn't played it and never will but he found it funny. He was never going to say anything about it, either positive or negative, he just liked hearing you talk about it. At the moment he is still laughing but for other reasons.

If your work is good then everyone is happy. When your work is poor and low quality and you resort to coming to the SU Patreon and nonchalantly name dropping your game or coming to the F95 SU board and telling us in an off topic manner how your game just got an update is shady business man. On top you are still trying to play the victim card and trying desperately to attach your name to SU's fame. You need to stop man. You have single handily tainted your game and name in 24 hours.

You want to start a competition with Sunset yet none of us associated with Sunset are interested. We have our own shit to do and Sunset has better things to focus on rather than compete with some random dude on the internet. This will probably be the last word from any of us at SU. We hope you achieve success in a valid way and not through shady as fuck practices. You can continue to want to compete but as a warning, we don't care. We really don't. You won't get a reaction out of it that's for sure.

Maybe one day we can say "Wow that Darth guy turned the game around" but you need to WORK at it man. Wasting your time to tell what little Patrons you have to review bomb F95 is not worth your time. Be smart about it man. If you aren't, your game will die and nobody will care that it did.

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
Wow did not know there were people this scum.If you are wondering why Orange Trainer Something Unlimited and Akabur have big fan base and big numbers in patreon this is why they don't do stuff like you.

Reactions: plrdls and kakaok2o

kakaok2o

Apr 8, 2018
From the start i saw this i was like this guy is bad news.I don't know why devs don't delete this is not like somebody is going to miss him or his game after breaking so many rules.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
The first thing that happened whas this:

So, under no explanation, my event was deleted, and minutes after, un-deleted.

No explanation, just a mere warning of "be careful of what you ask around here"

What does that even mean? is this a threatening? It is how it felt.

Then, that same moderator started with flamable critics full of lies and bullshit, and I started receiving atacks from other users to. Then I noticed that some rates were being deleted without even warning... Just because he was clearly against what I was doing. And I submit a ticket asking for help:

And I really felt threatened. But I hoped that it would fix the situation because I didn’t thought that the guy who had just got mad at my were behaving as a moderator should. So I went to other moderators to see if some of you would be more reasonable.

Instead, I received just this:

Which I totally felt as a “Hey, don’t mess with us, dude, we don't care here, you’re just nothing”.

And in fact, I am. I am nothing. I am just another mere creator that I wanted to promote my game. And I made very clear that was overwhelmed, I didn’t expect to create any mess, and I was SCARED.

Yes, I will put it in bigger words, SCARED.

And I excused myself, and asked for your help, again:

This, ladies and gentleman, never had any answer, except for a “this case is closed”.

At the same time, I created another ticket, again, asking for more help with a situation that was going out of control. And I explained the situation as clearly as I could.

I offered my total collaboration, and I asked you to allow me to perform it, since it was having a good reception, except from a bunch of guys who had different opinions. Some of them were clearly annoyed because they didn’t know how to deactivate the notification system, some others because they felt threatened, or whatever, who cares. It was just less than a dozen of comments, when this event already got 80 positive comments and even more likes. So, statistically, the action was well received by a vast majority.

Your answer came aprox 12hours after I was asking for help and guidance, and it was this one:

What the hell is this kind of answer? Are we grown-up people capable of making rational choices, or are you saying that we’re a bunch of kids that if they put us a lolypoop in front of us, we will kill our mother for it?

But ok, this is your way to deal with things, and just have to be OK with it. No complain, because going against the devs or critize them is breaking the rules (This really does not sound stalinist to you? c'mon!)

SO yes, in my frustration, I told you to delete everything… But I wasn’t expecting that you were going to do it, since you didn’t hear nor answer anything that I’ve been asking you since yesterday, so now my opinion was now valuable?

Oh, and I also asked something else:

Clearly, you ingored me all that time, so I could even asked you to make their computers explode, that you wouldn't do it (i hope so).

Are those lies, attacks and bullshit are deleted? No.

You just only deleted all my stuff, and you didn’t even get me a chance to explain it. I would even closed the event myself, but did you asked? Nope.

Reaching this situation, that I am asking for help that is non given, asking for guidance that I’ve never received, and being treated as a puppet... Do you really think that, I, remember, still SCARED, haven’t tried to contact you?

C’mon, I even send discord messages to some of you, you have been completely ignoring me.

You just left me in a situation where a lot of people is expecting to receive something from me that they won’t receive because you just forbid it without even trying to contact me.

You own one of the most powerful tools for content creators to make money doing adult games. Every-fucking-one is here, and I’ve been trying to be here for them, fixing reported bugs, anwering questions, etc.

Yes, I admit I’ve done some stupid bullshit, and I am the guy who said that stupid thing on a Barely-Death-Project thread. What got me that? nothing, except some bitter feeling of being not cool, so I stopped being so "marketing aggressive".

Also, some people are still saying lies about be because a creator, SkullYakker, he first falsely accused me, and then he withdrawed everything he said. And the funniest thing is that I’ve been in contact with him since then and we’re get along together, but you keep saying that I am such a thief and bad guy, when you don’t know a shit about what you say.

But that action was marketing action, i thought it was legit, it was under the current rules of the forum, and I thought it would be nice just to stop doing what everyone does and do something different (kinda ironic since my game is doing what some other people does).

And I would have never imagined that it was going to have such a bad reaction. Asking for likes and comments is something widely allowed in every social media and every forum. It's a solid way to promoted emerging products, have a little boost. But, you got mad with it and you shut it all down without even asking.

When, maybe, if you reached me in all those places that I’ve been trying to contact you, I’m 100% positive we could have reach a solution that all the parts of this situation were happy with it. And I am not talking about me, but you, the mods, and all those users who are expecting me to fulfill a promise (and even the haters).

I would have even apologized for it if you've been there, involving me in the whole process.

But what have you done?

A part from letting people freely attack me, do not contacting me and then taking unilateral decisions from every and each one of us…

And again, If you really, really want to help users, content creators and yourselves, tell me, what do you propose?

Because you just censored and closed everything, and you haven’t cared about the needs of your users.

And obviously you didn't even moved a finger regarding my petitions of help, guidance and support.

I am still willing to discuss a way to solve all this mess that I NEVER WANTED TO CREATE.
Stop playing the victim. It's not gaining you any more followers, unlike your scam.

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Hey there,

I want to give my honest opinion about your "marketing" and your patreon "system". First of all: I don't know you nor what is true about the "stole" incident. So I won't judge you because of that.

Let's start with this:

That is something new and I don't know how you will keep the overview about your update shedule. It is common that you get always the actual version of a game (and the more $$ you pay, the earlier you get it). But your system is strange...
If I were a $20 dollar patreon I can get the 0.2.3 on 12th october.. But over two weeks later I only get the 0.2.4 (not even the "cheats" version)...
Honestly I would feel betrayed... I don't see a reason to become a $20 if I don't even get the version which the $45 patreon had two weeks earlier?

I have nothing against the common system with a different rollout shedule according to the different tiers. But yours in only making cash in my eyes.
To get the newest version of your game I must pay $45 (3/4 of a triple A title)... that is for the most people quite a bunch of money... That is a big advance of trust that people give you (without excatly knowing what the get, because than can only play a 0.0.2 atm).
If you plan to live from your game/patreon at some point, I think you should change this method... Not only is it strange, but the danger to screw this up is high... You should start with a lower aim (maybe at $20 or something like this) in order to build a base. Atm it seems to me, that you're looking how you can the most cash as fast as possible. This is no offense... only a statement how it looks to me, when I look through your patreon page.

From a buisness standpoint: You loose potential patreons which are interested to support you and your game, because the price tag is higher that most can/would spend. Your actual game version (the free one) is your advertisement.. It shows what you have to offer and from that people will decide if they want to support you or not...
But if I see a model like that, I assume that you want to make cash asap and judge you because off that. Even if this isn't your intention, this is the impression you left to me after visiting your patreon page.

I even don't want to talk about your "goals". I assume that means, that the game will be easier the more money you get. If it's so than: Absolute No-Go...You should change that too...

Now to your "marketing event". You can't expect honest reviews to your game, if you give the 0.1 as a reward. Of course people will automatically write "dishonest" reviews aka. how good your game is, because the want the rewards. Humans are greedy so they will often do something, if they have/get an advantage. They will write nice reviews, because you can decide which one gets the reward.
It will and had backfire/d to you, because you'll believe those reviews and get a different picture about the game.
It's the same with asking for likes... If I like a game, I will leave a like, not because I got asked to that (to get a reward).
It misleads about the actual game...
But since that event is finished I only wanted to say my 2 cents to that.

On the other hand: It's good that you now release the 0.1 to everyone in october.... You should have done that directly...
The more your product have to offer... the better the impression will be... the more patreons you could get... (but after all that happend over the last two days... I don't know if that will work out for you.)

I will try the game, when the 0.1 lands... and I will review your game after that... not the actual 0.0.2

PS: Remember, I don't want to attack or offend you. I only left my honest opinion..

1.50 star(s) 44 Votes