elysium1988

Sep 21, 2017
i've been trying but i can't seem to do anything. how do you get the "devices" to capture slaves?
When I played I already seemed to have a device pre existing in the inventory but if you don't you have to create one by going to the Engineering Labs...It cost 50000 credit to build a device though.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
i've been trying but i can't seem to do anything. how do you get the "devices" to capture slaves?
You should start with 1 level 3 device, but there are a billion bugs in this. I had one to begin with but couldn't hire the bounty hunter as my cash kept getting reset to zero on the bounty hunter screen. When I finally managed to hire a bounty hunter my devices had bean reset to zero, so i gave up.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
ok i have a few criticisms the largest of which is reduce the grind it takes way to long to be able to get another slave

Reactions: Satyrhan

cotraud

Oct 1, 2017
well, at least you could get a slave. my cash and devices keep resetting back to 0 all the time. i even edited the savefile to be able to get some devices and although the dude keeps telling me i have several i can't use them for capture.

as of now this game seems completely and utterly unplayable.

and honestly, the whole thing with "this will only be unlocked with more patreons" seems like a poor mans ea-dlc-like move. it does not encourage me to pledge, rather the opposite. and here i was super excited for a star wars themed game, ready to fork over some bucks a month. nah, bruh, not like that.

edit: as far as i can see, there is no content except for catching 3 slaves and making them dance in the cantina so far. imo this isn't even patreon-worthy. i have seen proofs of work with quadruple the content ...

Reactions: Nephelimo

Satyrhan

Aug 23, 2018
the game have a great potential...but too many bugs and impossible to keep slaves atm...since u need to be a paying member to have everything decently unlocked!!

Darth Smut

May 1, 2018
How do you get the "devices" to capture slaves?
Three ways:
-As a gift for the storyline (first one you get it this way)
-Built in the Engineering Labs.
-Cheat menu for Dark Lord Patreons.

...couldn't hire the bounty hunter as my cash kept getting reset to zero on the bounty hunter screen. When I finally managed to hire a bounty hunter my devices had bean reset to zero, so i gave up.
Bug already fixed in coming versions. Check and report bugs .

ok i have a few criticisms the largest of which is reduce the grind it takes way to long to be able to get another slave
Game economy still very unstable on v0.0. It get's balanced on newer updates.

my cash and devices keep resetting back to 0 all the time.

the game have a great potential...but too many bugs and impossible to keep slaves atm

...the whole thing with "this will only be unlocked with more patreons" seems like a poor mans ea-dlc-like move. it does not encourage me to pledge, rather the opposite.
Do not worry, I just decided that public versions won't have this feature, so non-patreon players can have a clean experience without the benefits obtained by people who are supporting the developer of the game.

...since u need to be a paying member to have everything decently unlocked!!
Do not worry, I just decided that public versions won't have this feature, so non-patreon players can have a clean experience without the benefits obtained by people who are supporting the developer of the game.

Reactions: Satyrhan

Satyrhan

Aug 23, 2018
Do not worry, I just decided that public versions won't have this feature, so non-patreon players can have a clean experience without the benefits obtained by people who are supporting the developer of the game.[/QUOTE]

so when could we expect to be able to experience that clean version for non-patreon?

Reactions: magikarpisgod

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
That is elite level political spin/marketing bullsh!t....

If your locking off portions of the game, just say so (as plenty of other devs do), don't try to make out the non-patreon version is better in someway.

This dev just likes to dig himself into a larger and larger hole.

Edit **** This post is getting a lot of likes, but the Dev has confirmed this is a misplaced joke. It doesn't deliberately corrupt your save. But if you use a save form the patreon version on the free one is likely to break your game.

cotraud

Oct 1, 2017
cheers, that's a good choice. i don't mind some (or even a lot) goodies for patreon supporters, but having them projected onto your cornea every step of the way makes you wonder. Please also deactivate opening your patreon page upon closing the game. i get it you want people to go there, a button in the game menu should be enough tho. i rigorously block such cross-program interactions for security reasons and closing the game sends the game as well as my browser into a weird cycle of crashing and restarting. having a game interact with my browser gives me serious paranoia, so uh ... pls don't.
appreciate the bug fixes. nonetheless as far as i can see (unless i missed something) having a picture of each girl in the cantina (strip and special just show black screen -> back to cantina) is just not enough content for me to consider this even a pre-alpha version.
i will continue watching the development here on f95 tho and should it ever get to a point where i can say, that's a game with enough decent content for at least 1-2 hours play time i will definitely consider pledging.

CelestialTroy

Apr 22, 2018
I don't know if you already know this but, whenever the Rebels take back a girl for the first time. Things kinda go to shit. I would have to constantly refresh the map so I could go to the next day. Also you are no longer able to capture girls. Whenever I send out a team to capture a girl, it would never come back. It would not tell me if it failed or succeeded, just gone. Also it would say that I have a hunter ready on stand-by, but when I go to manage it would say otherwise.

Thanks for the cool game! Can't wait for more updates.
Crossing fingers for animations in future updates!!!

Darth Smut

May 1, 2018
Please also deactivate opening your patreon page upon closing the game. i get it you want people to go there, a button in the game menu should be enough tho.
Thank you for this contribution. I will create a Patreon-Poll and they will decide if they want to delete this feature.

I don't know if you already know this but, whenever the Rebels take back a girl for the first time. Things kinda go to shit. I would have to constantly refresh the map so I could go to the next day. Also you are no longer able to capture girls. Whenever I send out a team to capture a girl, it would never come back. It would not tell me if it failed or succeeded, just gone. Also it would say that I have a hunter ready on stand-by, but when I go to manage it would say otherwise.

Thanks for the cool game! Can't wait for more updates.
Crossing fingers for animations in future updates!!!
Thank you for your kind words. I think you're having issues with the Save-files. That should be fixed on v0.1. Sorry for the inconveniences.

slayerfox

May 19, 2018
I'll second that everything goes to hell after day 30; glad to see it'll be fixed.

Good work, might I add, really enjoyed.

If you ever need/want help (ie; grammar), let me know.

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
Sorry to bring this up again but honestly... 45$ bucks man haha. I mean everyone can decide on its own of course, but wanting a AAA price tag for this, which is apparently even on a early alpha build? is just literally trying to abuse or scam people in my opinion. You've to adjust yourself with the flow man. I mean there are thousands of better games out there from really talented and popular people. What's the difference between your game and theirs? what makes you better than them?. Because you're clearly saying with your campaign, "I'm much better than everyone else". At least from someone else's perspective.

CelestialTroy

Apr 22, 2018
I've read how a few people are asking about how Rey and Padme are in the game, because it does not make sense to canon or some shit. All I have to ask for that is, "Why the hell are y'all complaining??!" Personally I'm really glad that Padme is in the game! I love her character (more the actress but whatever) and she is a main female character within the Star Wars franchise.

Also @Darth Smut the renders for the 'slaves', how much are they based on the actresses? Are they loosely based? Heavily based?

Do you plan, in the future, to add character dialogue between Vader and 'slaves'? If so, how alike to the character will they be?

Do you plan to add a rarity system? Where popular character in the show; such as, Padme, Ray, Leia, Jyn, Ahsoka (to name a few) would have a high rarity. Whereas common rarity could be a species female.
For example, a common could be a random render of a Twi'lek or a Human or whatever. No specific canon character connection. Their 'card' name could literally be Twi'lek Woman/Girl/Slave and so and and so forth.
If you do introduce a rank system, will different rarity 'slaves' lead to different levels of income. After all a rebel symbol like Ray(for example) is bound to net more income than a common Twi'lek.

Thanks for your earlier response to my review!!

Xazz

Jun 14, 2017
Thank you for this contribution. I will create a Patreon-Poll and they will decide if they want to delete this feature.
Seriously....?
Can at least a modder disable this or give instructions on how to do this yourself?

1.50 star(s) 44 Votes