Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
dude how do I interact with them I can not get candles, I can not candles in the cell, I tried the canteen and kind of skipped on the supposed scene?

Tebix

Sep 3, 2017
The game is super broken at the moment. I can't recommend it. One should wait a year or more before testing it again, but my hopes aren't high.

SpykeV1

Feb 10, 2018
Its pretty broken and honestly - boring. It's just a straight up grindfest - at least Something Unlimited allowed you to use cheats to bypass the hours of pointless grind, these guys want patreon money before you can skip the grind. Even after all the grind and bland commentary, the pay-off is far from worth it. Maybe check back in a year or 2

t_jay17

Aug 24, 2016
Is there a cheat for money I cannot hire a bounty hunter for the first girl it says I have no money

naabii

May 16, 2017
So, i played that bug fixed version. I actually had a little fun. Until i couldn't hire any bounty hunter because i had already two, which where set as "not available" and i couldn't use. So, I upgraded the Security to bypass the glitch and have one more room for bounty hunter. But no: still have not enough place, already have the maximum amount of hunters, but i can't use them at all.

The pay to win vibe was frustrating. The 132 days of game to get that glitch is worst.

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
Hello Everyone,

In another matter of things, I’ve seen some people who's tempering the save-files to access to slaves and so.
I’ve told Darth Smut about it, and he answered that changing values in the Save-Files will cause bugs, because he made a complex system of variables that are linked between them. Changing one of them alone, such as the level of the slaves, may break the game in other areas because it’s not correctly detecting that change, or because the game is not already programmed to see these variable with those new value.
Those things are contemplated in the “Cheat Menu” system. Using the in-game cheat menu shouldn’t cause bugs. But tempering with things that you don’t know how they work will break, sooner or later, your game. And you will not enjoy when you’re at day 200, after several hours of game, to realize that you missed something at day 30, and now you have to restart from the beginning. (And, of course, we cannot give support to people who are editing save-files).
This is all well but if you make the cheat system available to patrons only then we still have no option but to temper with the saves to reduce the significant grind. Right now progression is not exactly balanced and grinding for 100+ days only to encounter another game breaking bug is no fun.

Please enable cheats in all versions until balancing and bugfixing are done. So we can properly test all content.

Reactions: Darkaura and Jstain

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
Here's a Day 25 Save. Only increased money by editing the save. Upgraded all I could upgrade, captured all slaves and broke them up to level 3. That means you can set them to strip and special. Though special has no graphics yet.

Reactions: naabii and Darkaura

naabii

May 16, 2017
Here's a Day 25 Save. Only increased money by editing the save. Upgraded all I could upgrade, captured all slaves and broke them up to level 3. That means you can set them to strip and special. Though special has no graphics yet.
Thanks mate. Saved us a lot of time.

For everyone's interest, there are 9 slaves renders actually (2 dances and one strip for each girl). Not animations, renders. It means that the content is actually more or less the same than before, but glitches come later in the game. In this state, it's not interesting to play the game, even if it could have qualities. All that grinding for 9 pictures, that's not worth it.

I hope a good 45$ (lol, SW justifies everything) patreon soul will save the game reputation here by letting us access to some consistent content.

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
if you are expecting players to reply your game multiple times its going to be bad.
Yeah, you are right you should be able to cheat to enjoy replays and shortcut to new content. I was only arguing that, in general, grind is important to the experience, that even when the grind is bad it improves the overall experience more than it hurts, and that removing the grind tends to lead to a very lame experience with the exception of very well written games.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I just want to say that we've just launched today the versions and on Patreon.

I also noticed that this thread has an old version in the download links.
We already have launched a v0.1.01 which fixes most of the bugs you've been complaining about, such as:
- Fixed freezing the game when trying to load some scenes.
- Fixed not loading the images of the slaves in the canteen.
- Fixed “Upgrade Death Star” feature in the Command Center
- Fixed you should be able to break slaves now.
I am going to contact an admin and see if they can fix it, in any case, here you have the updated

In another matter of things, I’ve seen some people who's tempering the save-files to access to slaves and so.
I’ve told Darth Smut about it, and he answered that changing values in the Save-Files will cause bugs, because he made a complex system of variables that are linked between them. Changing one of them alone, such as the level of the slaves, may break the game in other areas because it’s not correctly detecting that change, or because the game is not already programmed to see these variable with those new value.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Those things are contemplated in the “Cheat Menu” system. Using the in-game cheat menu shouldn’t cause bugs. But tempering with things that you don’t know how they work will break, sooner or later, your game. And you will not enjoy when you’re at day 200, after several hours of game, to realize that you missed something at day 30, and now you have to restart from the beginning. (And, of course, we cannot give support to people who are editing save-files).

And regarding the questions about the continuity of SCREW WARS, I will answer those questions in its dedicated .

And we have also have started a Star Wars Quiz to show you the 3 new available bounty hunters for the v0.3.x updates.
You can .

Follow us on patreon and don't miss the latest updates on Death Star Trainer!

Skullyakker.
is a great project as well as the screw wars, the problem is that I'm afraid to "help" monthly the project because some games ask for this financially but the producer takes time and sometimes neither launches a new update of the project. It has a great pontencial this project, should merge what you have in the screw wars (including some characters like the Jedi and Sith).

Zhurgy

Aug 6, 2016
I quitted after I couldn't find an option to remove 2 hired mercenaries from causing havoc and the game kept syaing I have 2 active, thread level kept increasing and I couldn't do a shit.

Reactions: naabii

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
Wow. This game is buggy as hell. I bought a device and the game says I don't have a device when I go Capture.

1.50 star(s) 44 Votes