Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Instructions from the save folder:
- Step 2: Save-files from "Dark Lord versions" that have used cheats, when used in "Non-DL versions"
may crash your game and corrupt all your other save-files. (At least, I programmed them to do that.)
A Dev actively admitting they programmed a game to corrupt save files... What is the world coming to... What an absolute twonk.

Its almost like they want people to bad mouth the game XD

5 minutes in and I've already found a game breaking bug....

Edit *****
This posts getting a lot of likes. The Dev has confirmed that its a joke. Saves between the 2 different version won't work and if you use one with the other its likely something will break, but there is no coding to intentionally corrupt a save

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Okay, I used my cheat saves from the previous page and think I got through without any game breaking bugs.

Bugs:
1)Setting the slaves in the canteen bugs out quite often, with slaves not being able to be taken out of slots. Its not game breaking as you can go forward a day or break them and sometimes they then release.

2)One of the salves was in the canteen when the rebels got her back and although she disappeared from the selection screen when I went to watch the slaves her CG picture still showed up.

As far as i can tell there are only 2 images for each girl dance and strip, breaking them further changes the dialogue but doesn't alter the picture. There are no pictures for the Special. If you cheat the save file you can see everything in 15 minutes.

If this was the first release (is this the 3rd or 4th now?) it would have been a lot better received. There is still F all content though.

My major compliant is still the CG likenesses, the actual CG is good but it just looks like a standard CG model with Star wars hair and clothes. Padme has some resemblance but the others could be anybody.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Soooo

At first look the game looks like joke. But I seen a decent games that looked like that on first look, but turned all right after playing them.

So is this game actualy going anywhere, or it is simply hollow shell of another trainer game just with SW character ?

I love Star Wars obviously, but I dont like mayority of the trainer games, since they are so empty. Just an excuse to put togheter few sex animations, hiden behind grinding of some sort.
So I am currious if the game is everything I fear it is, or it is actualy somehow better than ordinary trainer game.

Thx to anyone who answers

dirheim

Aug 15, 2018
Do I understand this correctly? Are you delaying bug fixes for the benefit of patreons? That's fucking garbage behaviour if that's the case.
If they had thousands of patrons I could understand it, but since they only have a few ones, which are being overcharged for features that are already developed, this makes no sense. I visited their page, and I would have pledged but you need to pay 45$ each month for the “real” version, while Mity or other developers for only 5$/10$ you get the full version, and you only pledge higher level for extras (like art assets).
I seriously doubt that they know how to run a Patreon

Spoofy

Aug 14, 2017
I really think that your communication with this forum has improved. Thanks for that. I aldo like Screw Wars a lot so after you, SkullYakker, joined in, it found my interest. I tried an earlier Version and couldn't get anywhere due to bugs, but i certainly will try it after a few more public releases to build my opinion. In the meantime i wish you luck. The premise of this game is all what i need to get hyped. Hope it will develop in the right direction.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
there are two buttons in the "Set Slaves" area of the cantina called "Soft reset" and "Hard reset". If you press them, it should re-load the buttons and solve this bug
  • +350 likes in the main thread (the TOP86 most liked game in F95zone... of 30.000
I tried the hard/soft resets at the time and it didn't do anything.

Don't remind people about the 'like' situation. The Dev gamed the 'like' system which is why he is getting a hard time. All my most liked posts are in this thread and they've been negative posts up until this point and those likes would be included in your total.

In case you haven't realised f95ers don't like it when Devs try to hide behind false statements or marketing spiel.

The reviews would give a better view of how this game is received and they aren't good. But a lot of that is down to the point above and the negative feeling the Dev seems intent on adding to.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
The point still remains that many the initial likes on the first post were gamed via offering a incentive to like.

I've altered my initial review from 1 star to 2, the game isn't a buggy mess any more but from whats been shown so far the game content is weak and the actual game-play is very poor. There's nothing to engage the player.

The whole aim of the Dev having a post on here must be to get people engaged enough to donate. The Devs original posting showed he only really cared about the $'s. Whats released so far gives very little away in terms of gameplay, whats shown so far shows incredibly weak gampelay.

I appreciate there needs to be a gap between whats given to paid members and whats given away free, but if I were the Dev I wouldn't post any further updates in the free section until there is a whole lot more gameplay. Releasing half baked games doesn't make people want to support him.

Dobbysocks

Oct 3, 2017
Does anyone have the pictures from this game? i like the idea of this game but its sooooooo buggy i can get far enough into the game before it bugs out and makes progressing impossible.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Does anyone have the pictures from this game? i like the idea of this game but its sooooooo buggy i can get far enough into the game before it bugs out and makes progressing impossible.
No, but there are only 6 images, a dance and strip picture for each of the first 3 slaves.

Use one of my saves from the previous page (maybe 2 pages back) with the latest release. There are saves at various points saved in the same zip file. Just order them by date and pick the latest save file and everything's unlocked.
  1. Go to the canteen
  2. Set slaves
  3. Click each of the first 3 slaves (only those with pictures) and set them to dance.
  4. View dance
  5. Go back to death star screen
  6. Click next day
  7. repeat steps 1-4 but select strip instead of dance.
  8. Exit game and delete it from your hard drive.

Reactions: Flame09
1.50 star(s) 44 Votes