Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
First of all, thank you for your late reviews, even if they are bad ones. We will take into consideration all your opinions to improve the game in future updates and make it better for you.

Thank you, I am doing what I can with what I have :)

Phasma and Ventress already have some developed content on v0.2. You can find this version on Patreon, or you can wait until Darth Smut launch a public version. Thank you for your words!

We will check it, thank you.

This is not correct. If you like my post now, this like will not be added to the likes of this thread. You can do the test if you want (or like any other post, it does not necessarily have to be one of mines)

This is not true. The developer has already left this forum (at least for a while). So, don't worry about it, he won't interfer or try to fuck you in any way... In fact, he's still releasing public versions for you besides all the hate and hostility, isn't it?
hey guys, I think you should create a free version to win the public, for example: game of life, it is a renpy style game and it distributes copies after a certain time for the public, for example, you released version 2.0 on November 1st, there for the twentyth of November he releases, I'm not saying that you should do this, but I think it would be a good start to win a public that neither other games are achieving, is the tip!

may the force be with you,always.

May 30, 2017
We will take into consideration all your opinions to improve the game in future updates and make it better for you.
SkullYakker, tell us honestly, given you and smut are still operating under a system where you charge people to remove boring grind, and given you are probably designing the game to annoy people into paying to reduce said grind (Smut worked in mobile gaming where that is commonplace after all), do you think the true experience of your game is worth $45 a month (for an indefinite time period with no assurance of completion)?

Do you think that your game is worth the $90 price tag of a AAA game every two months (for an indefinite time period with no assurance of completion)?

How many $45 months will patrons have to pay until they have a completed game?

Do you think someone who has paid $5 a month (your lowest price point with game access) for the past 4ish months is getting his $20 worth with literally 6 still images of content - the same images they shouldve had 4 months ago, since the last 4 months of updates at that tier have been bug fixes?

Knowing these things would make the game better for me, looking forward to your honest reply, friend

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
hey guys, I think you should create a free version to win the public
Thats exactly what they are doing the free version is 2 version behind the highest paying patreon version. There is a release calendar image on the previous page, but it doesn't include version numbers so its next to useless....

(and the free version is pretty terrible at the moment)

Do you think that your game is worth the $90 price tag of a AAA game every two months (for an indefinite time period with no assurance of completion)?
This is my main gripe with the whole patreon game release ethic. No game on here, complete or not, is worth more than $40 and the vast majority are in $20-$30 category. That means most games even at $5 a go have ~6 months (or releases) to get a game out, anything over that and its a goodwill payment to the Dev. I'm fine with that, many of the older Devs are open and engaging and are worth backing. I personally play games from here and if its something I come back to and get a good vibe from I'll patreon for a month at a higher tier and then GTFO.

Just recently there has been an influx of Devs who seem to go out of their way to harbour grudges and think they can make a living without putting in the ground work. Like any business in order to have high volume you either need a good reputation or dirt cheap prices. I'm not against the $45 tier. If I was doing this I'd probably have a massive one too, if someones dumb enough to pay it then let them, but if your starting out you need to appeal to the masses, they are the ones who will decide if you make it or not.

Reactions: vengefulspirit

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
The game is good and with time it could be a great alternative to SU and other trainers

but the creator sins of extreme greed and it will explode in the face

no one in their right mind will pay $ 45 every month for a new version with 1 or 2 cg as much and less having full games for much less money or even alternatives to this that do not ask for a greedy and excessive bag of money so exaggerated

also your way of putting things is the worst thing you can do if you want to attract attention to users is not possible that from the "premium" version to the normal version there is a difference of 1.56 to 3.2 versions that leaves you the feeling of huge teasing and more when the last updates have basically been to fix bugs of an initial version that literally fell apart

we are talking about there are 4 or 5 difference updates and that is a big crap

he wants to make money with his perfect game but there are much better ways to do it showing such greed making it clear that he cares more about the money he lacked from his game (as if it were EA) in the end the public will get fed up and you will be left with nothing for much that today he wins 45 for 1 or 2 patreons that is a big mistake for avaricious

it is better to win today day for example 40 to 2 for patreon having 20 patreons and to grow little by little that to sin of avaricious and to be left with nothing

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Thats exactly what they are doing the free version is 2 version behind the highest paying patreon version. There is a release calendar image on the previous page, but it doesn't include version numbers so its next to useless....

(and the free version is pretty terrible at the moment)

This is my main gripe with the whole patreon game release ethic. No game on here, complete or not, is worth more than $40 and the vast majority are in $20-$30 category. That means most games even at $5 a go have ~6 months (or releases) to get a game out, anything over that and its a goodwill payment to the Dev. I'm fine with that, many of the older Devs are open and engaging and are worth backing. I personally play games from here and if its something I come back to and get a good vibe from I'll patreon for a month at a higher tier and then GTFO.

Just recently there has been an influx of Devs who seem to go out of their way to harbour grudges and think they can make a living without putting in the ground work. Like any business in order to have high volume you either need a good reputation or dirt cheap prices. I'm not against the $45 tier. If I was doing this I'd probably have a massive one too, if someones dumb enough to pay it then let them, but if your starting out you need to appeal to the masses, they are the ones who will decide if you make it or not.
I know it has a version for free, but I need things that get the public's attention, for example: having sex with the first 3 girls or having a better show of them.

Dobbysocks

Oct 3, 2017
No, but there are only 6 images, a dance and strip picture for each of the first 3 slaves.

Use one of my saves from the previous page (maybe 2 pages back) with the latest release. There are saves at various points saved in the same zip file. Just order them by date and pick the latest save file and everything's unlocked.
  1. Go to the canteen
  2. Set slaves
  3. Click each of the first 3 slaves (only those with pictures) and set them to dance.
  4. View dance
  5. Go back to death star screen
  6. Click next day
  7. repeat steps 1-4 but select strip instead of dance.
  8. Exit game and delete it from your hard drive.
Thanks man, appreciate it.

Eric Wulkan

Nov 16, 2017
I know all of you warned about bugs... but the bug of hire bounty hunters is major epic fail never seen, makes unplayable. Please, dont even try, don´t worth it

Reactions: Warsteel

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
I know all of you warned about bugs... but the bug of hire bounty hunters is major epic fail never seen, makes unplayable. Please, dont even try, don´t worth it
Are you playing the latest version? Not sure if the first post has been updated as the Dev isn't around. I didn't find any major bugs in my play through, but I was using my own cheated save file. There was a post 2 pages back with the latest version

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
So I recruited Rey. But there doesn't appear to be able to do anything with her. Everything just says future update. Content Impending update.

Is there anything to actually do in this game, or is just a shell right now?

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
So I recruited Rey. But there doesn't appear to be able to do anything with her. Everything just says future update. Content Impending update.

Is there anything to actually do in this game, or is just a shell right now?
Each character has one strip and one dance image, you have to stick them in the canteen to see them.

Initially they can only dance (its a single still image per character) if you break them once it will open up stripping, again this is one still image and doesn't show any boobs etc.

You can break them more but it doesn't change the image it just changes some of the dialogue, and if you break them enough for the 'special' there is no image or text, so don't waste your time. Only break each slave once.

There's only a couple of minutes of actual content.

Guardra

May 29, 2018
this VN seems worth while just wish it was the Ren'Py and not Unity. But oh well maybe it will get a fan remake in Ren'Py

Darth Smut

May 1, 2018

Just wanted to wish you all a great Halloween and show you one of the new slaves that will be coming on the next updates.

Also, I have been working hard and, in a few days, I will release another version that fixes all the reported bugs.

to get this picture in 1080p FullHD (and 2 other Patreon Exclusive and more explicit ones).

May the Halloween be with you.

Reactions: greywolf73

Darth Smut

May 1, 2018
Thank you for the suggestion, I edited to explicit that it's "Patreon Exclusive" instead of "Exclusive".
No need to pay for the FullHD picture of the card.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
@Darth Smut I find it very unprofessional that you go and post your promotional images on other creators patreon pages.

It's not even something you made unique to us or any reference that it was targeted at our team. You literally just dropped it to get exposure for your own game? The same image i see that you posted in this thread? I have never seen you have any interest or support in our game previously?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1.50 star(s) 44 Votes