Balub

Aug 13, 2017
Does this just look like or is this another game with few content hidden behind hours of grinding? Because if it is I'll gladly pass, I have better things to spend my time on.

Darth Smut

May 1, 2018
sounds good bro i will try tomorrow
Thank you!

Pro-tip: don't put a cheat menu in your game and then lock it...
Thanks for your tip. If I ever change the patreon tier to access the cheat menu, I will tip you back.

this looks similar to orange trainer
Thank you?

Does this just look like or is this another game with few content hidden behind hours of grinding? Because if it is I'll gladly pass, I have better things to spend my time on.
As a first release of the game, the current content is obviously limited. Every new version the game will have more hours of content :)

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
As a first release of the game, the current content is obviously limited. Every new version the game will have more hours of content :)
This game has lots of content... i mean bugs. and what he really meant was yes every new version will have tons of grinding to get to the little bit of content... i mean bugs

greywolf73

Sep 28, 2017
alright ....not normally one to start crap or comment but im kinda sick of it all
1 he is a lone dev just trying to do his best with what he can do on his own so dont flame him cuz he isnt working as fast as some other teams because he is just 1 man
2 if something doesn't work for you explain it don't get pissy and flame the dev because again ....HE IS ONLY 1 MAN
3 @Darth Smut this parts for u mate
keep your head up and keep up the good work man I'm happy with what you've been doing and as I've said your doing great man don't let the crap get to you
NOW
may the force be with you all

Reactions: fakelandempire

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I only care about whether 1.66 is a playable version now or still better to avoid. I just don't care about this whole reveiw-issue, thats the past, or that the cheats are locked behind a paywall. Its a trainer, grind is a natural part of it. If the grind is unbearable make a post about it but i haven't seen any that said its unbearable yet. So i don't see why the cheats are that important (beside laziness) and of course.. it can be an issue if we have to restart the game all the time with each update. Now that would be a problem.

Otherwise the graphics looks really good. I kinda missed a 3dcg trainer and i DO like what i see there as Leia and Amidala. But those who said they look the same are right :winkytongue: Need to make them look different. But otherwise the model looks hot.

This can be a real good trainer. Hopefully its not just the marketing campaign and webdesign that Smut cares about and will just as aggressively develop the game itself. But we shall see, don't we? I don't see why this couldn't be a fun, complex trainer game. Noone has to like the guy behind it, that an entirelly different matter, but i'm here because of the game. For example i love Roge-like:Evolution while i dislike Oni, its Dev. I'm neutral over DSmut (while i was actually present at that review-ruckus which i won't forget but it wasn't as bad as some people seemt to recall it was) and unbiased over the game. So i'll give this one a fair chance. I just want a good, entertaining and lewd trainer in the end :coldsweat:

Darth Smut

May 1, 2018
alright ....not normally one to start crap or comment but im kinda sick of it all
1 he is a lone dev just trying to do his best with what he can do on his own so dont flame him cuz he isnt working as fast as some other teams because he is just 1 man
2 if something doesn't work for you explain it don't get pissy and flame the dev because again ....HE IS ONLY 1 MAN
I understand that some people are still not in good terms with me for some of the past events. However, even when people come here and flame, it's a reason for me to keep working hard, because that means they still have hope for this game, checking its progress and expecting it to be better. :)

3 @Darth Smut this parts for u mate
keep your head up and keep up the good work man I'm happy with what you've been doing and as I've said your doing great man don't let the crap get to you
Thank you a lot for your comments @greywolf73, you have always been here.
I am sending you a PM with a little gift for your support ;)

I tried 1.66 and it's functional but there doesn't seem to be anything to grind to really, it's just a tiny tease.
Thank you for playing my game, even if it's a tiny tease :)

I only care about whether 1.66 is a playable version now or still better to avoid (...) i haven't seen any that said its unbearable yet. So i don't see why the cheats are that important (beside laziness) and of course. it can be an issue if we have to restart the game all the time with each update. Now that would be a problem.
Thank you a lot for your support. v0.1.66 improve some aspects of the game, but there are still some issues that need to be fixed in this one. I expect to solve most of them in the next release that will be coming very soon.

Otherwise the graphics looks really good. I kinda missed a 3dcg trainer and i DO like what i see there as Leia and Amidala. But those who said they look the same are right :winkytongue: Need to make them look different. But otherwise the model looks hot.
Glad you like my girls. I am working hard to make them "as close but still sexy" as possible. As I said a while ago, I do not expect to get the same lookalike of a professional 3D artist, but to get a balance between .

This can be a real good trainer. Hopefully its not just the marketing campaign and webdesign that Smut cares about and will just as aggressively develop the game itself. But we shall see, don't we? I don't see why this couldn't be a fun, complex trainer game. Noone has to like the guy behind it, that an entirelly different matter, but i'm here because of the game. For example i love Roge-like:Evolution while i dislike Oni, its Dev. I'm neutral over DSmut (while i was actually present at that review-ruckus which i won't forget but it wasn't as bad as some people seemt to recall it was) and unbiased over the game. So i'll give this one a fair chance. I just want a good, entertaining and lewd trainer in the end :coldsweat:
Lately all the marketing I have done is to answer comments on the game community (that includes F95zone) and trying to take care of their complains to create a better game. Right now I am more focused in "game development".

For example, some of the "flaming" posts complained that there are too "W.I.P" in-game areas and not a lot of adult content. Therefore I have been working on create those areas for the next v0.4 update. I have already finished all this features:
  1. The Defense Zone: "Bounty Hunter Overview" is already finished
  2. The Torture Room: "Slaves Overview" and "Slaves Outfits" is ready and you will be able to check the stats of all your girls.
  3. Cells: "Manage Cells" and "Visit Slaves" now are working as intended.
  4. Comand Center: "Bribe Officers" will be operative too.
  5. And now I am focusing on creating another girl and rendering all the scenes of the canteen for the girls that the game already has.
Since you seem interested in the playability of the game, If you want, I can send you a PM with a private version that I have just built just for testing purposes. :)

May 30, 2017
Thank you! Just keep an open mind and remember that you are playing a FIRST release
Come on man, its been the same first release for more than 4 months now, a first release thats been re-released about 7 times with fixes that didnt fix all the gamebreaking bugs, you say you want to come here honestly so walk the walk, friend.

SkullYakker, tell us honestly, given you and smut are still operating under a system where you charge people to remove boring grind, and given you are probably designing the game to annoy people into paying to reduce said grind (Smut worked in mobile gaming where that is commonplace after all), do you think the true experience of your game is worth $45 a month (for an indefinite time period with no assurance of completion)?

Do you think that your game is worth the $90 price tag of a AAA game every two months (for an indefinite time period with no assurance of completion)?

How many $45 months will patrons have to pay until they have a completed game?

Do you think someone who has paid $5 a month (your lowest price point with game access) for the past 4ish months is getting his $20 worth with literally 6 still images of content - the same images they shouldve had 4 months ago, since the last 4 months of updates at that tier have been bug fixes?

Knowing these things would make the game better for me, looking forward to your honest reply, friend
Also I havent heard from you or Skullyakker about these questions, any help would be appreciated as we enter into the 5th patreon month - totalling $25 for patrons who have the game shared here, and $225 dollars for people with the full game.

An additional question, when will you share a version here that has more actual content than the first release? We only have your word (so far) that that content exists, and given your past behavior your word isnt particularly good, mate.

zahratustra

May 13, 2018
As much as I'd like that (and kill Poe "Dumbass Flyboy" Dameron and "Just a coward and aborted hero" Finn etc.), I'd rather he go with the EU (many more sexy characters like: Darth Talon, Mara Jade-Skywalker, Tenel Ka, Jaina Solo...hell, especially if something like stasis pods are included (or time travel!) because then you can have Bastila Shan (corrupting that haughty bitch sounds like fun! I am normally not much into corrupting the unwilling, but here I make an exception!), Meetra Surik, Mission Vao etc.)!
EU?

Darth Smut

May 1, 2018
developer sent me private testing version v1.66b. it works and with less bugs. no mayhem issues:
As I told him in private, this was meant to be a private beta.

@Darth Smut Any chance of including an impregnation mechanic once a slave is fully broken? Gotta keep the legacy line in tact
I didn't think about it, but it is a good idea to consider.

Star Wars Expanded Universe

Also is it a marketing tactic to rerelease the same version over and over to keep your game appearing in latest updates, even with no new content?
My only marketing tactic here was to send him a private version as a show of gratitude, but this marketing failed the moment it was leaked because I didn't expected that this version ever were published.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In fact, this is bad because now I have to rush the next version, but shit happens.

Reactions: fried
1.50 star(s) 44 Votes