Davox

Jul 15, 2017
@Darth Smut I find it very unprofessional that you go and post your promotional images on other creators patreon pages.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well in his deleted posts he did day he was a marketing professional....

TBF, I did come across one his posts on another patreon page also posted around the same time, and also on a Halloween update and he didn't post a link to his own game there.

It could just be friendly heres an image for your image, rather than just 'marketing'.

Reactions: Darth Smut

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
It could just be friendly heres an image for your image, rather than just 'marketing'.
That wouldn't be very consistent with everything he's been doing so far, would be? Specially when he has been called out for doing that exact same thing in the past in other dev Patreons and other game threads.

Of course the lesson he took from that calling out wasn't that he should stop this predatory tactics, but that he should be more subtle. The fact that DeepSleep and SunsetRiders7 (random instances) don't behave as competitors but as comrades is just naivety he can take advantage of. The same way during that reviews debacle he didn't argue if what he was doing was right or wrong, if he has abusing the system and our good faith rendering reviews and likes unusable if the tactic spread. No, what he argued was that he wasn't technically against the rules. Right or wrong, ha! Those concepts are for losers and for the weak!

It's not just that he doesn't deserve any ounce of good faith, but that every ounce he receive he is going to exploit it. He's way way behind any benefit of the doubt.

FlakeTheBox

Oct 27, 2018
I send the bountys to create mayhem but they are not removed from the top left number on the main page and I can't hire more. Any fix?

Darth Smut

May 1, 2018
I send the bountys to create mayhem but they are not removed from the top left number on the main page and I can't hire more. Any fix?
Are you playing the v0.1.56? An hour ago I released a FREE new version that fix that bug.
I am sorry for the inconveniences.

FlakeTheBox

Oct 27, 2018
thx for the links
other bug, sometimes slaves don't show in watch slaves. the game loads the screen but comes back again and clicking it again ventress say that I already watched them today
is that fixed too?

Darth Smut

May 1, 2018
thx for the links
other bug, sometimes slaves don't show in watch slaves. the game loads the screen but comes back again and clicking it again ventress say that I already watched them today
is that fixed too?
Were you playing the v0.1.56? This bug should be fixed in this version.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Ok i thought the bug for sending out bounty hunters was fixed in this patch? Cause instead of me sending them out to cause mayhem and then not being able to get another one. This time i send the bounty hunter out and the game just freezes i mean wtf this game is so broken that i dont even want to play anymore. and i love Star Wars lol

Darth Smut

May 1, 2018
can we upgrade to v3 or just put this on hold?
I am trying to fix more bugs before releasing a Public v0.2.

Ok i thought the bug for sending out bounty hunters was fixed in this patch? Cause instead of me sending them out to cause mayhem and then not being able to get another one.
Thank you for your bug report. I will test it again.

is there the cheat menu for this game? if there is how to activate it?
It is, but as many other games, it is only available for certain Patreon Tiers.

May 7, 2017
what is the delay between public and patreon version? and does this hame worth my time when there is smth unlimited?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
what is the delay between public and patreon version? and does this hame worth my time when there is smth unlimited?
There was a calendar in the patreon last I checked.

And if you want to compare to SU . . . it's not even a fair comparison, it's like comparing ME2 to the first hour of andromeda if it had more bugs.

Darth Smut

May 1, 2018
what is the delay between public and patreon version?
There is no specific delay between those two versions. I am trying to fix bugs before releasing the next v0.2.xx. But sooner or later they will catch up.

And if you want to compare to SU . . . it's not even a fair comparison, it's like comparing ME2 to the first hour of andromeda if it had more bugs.
Thank you, but this is still a very generous and unfair comparison. It's more like comparing ME2 to ME5.
SU has several years of development on it's back, developers have a lot more experience with adult games, and it's in the final stage of its development, and I just started few months ago and the version you're playing is the first one.

Reactions: Tenenbaum
May 7, 2017
Don`t take it wrong, SU concept is good and borrowing this concept leads to comparison...i still didn`t play death star and interested in what new features it offers except star wars setting (though personally i like this universe and don`t want to see another star wars game fucks up during the development, yeah i`m telling about orange trainer).

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Don`t take it wrong, SU concept is good and borrowing this concept leads to comparison...i still didn`t play death star and interested in what new features it offers except star wars setting (though personally i like this universe and don`t want to see another star wars game fucks up during the development, yeah i`m telling about orange trainer).
the only features right now is lots of bugs with some game play

Darth Smut

May 1, 2018
Of course, If I borrowed SU concept is because I think it's even more than good. I am not aware of the "fuck up" of Orange Trainer, and I already having my own repertory of them. But I am doing my best to learn from my mistakes.

the only features right now is lots of bugs with some game play
Indeed, there are so many bugs that they should be considered as a feature by itself. Today I spend a lot of time fixing bugs, and if you keep reporting them with detail, soon I will be able to "delete that feature" from DST.

Reactions: Menno_Coehoorn
1.50 star(s) 44 Votes