craken24

Oct 27, 2017
some admin to erase this scam is not because you are allowed to publish something like this 5 versions of the same game 4 payment for more content of the same version ...

devious_fox

Oct 29, 2017
i would like to know who are those 138 person who did like this game ? thats the real question!!!!
I account for one of those. I played the first version of the game and saw a world of potential. I am a huge fan of pervy SWs, and I really liked the look of the characters. There wasn't a paywall at the time that opened up a web browser outside of the game at the end of each turn. There really wasn't much of anything back then (kind of like where it is currently at). I liked it because of what I thought it was going to be, but I sadly realize that I was mistaken. Game development seemed to have stopped and this guy seemed to be more interested in eliciting drama on this site than he was in continuing his game.

Reactions: SenPC and Sam

JamesWhisky

Jan 24, 2019
This is awesome piece of crap. Unless you re interested in neverendig talk with whoever is on the death start withou any chance to progress to next day cos of the fucked up popup that says somethin about some fucked up validation code or some shit. No tits no slaves nothin only talk to uninterested characters on the station. Best cockblockin experience today. I had very high hopes for this but I was deadly mistaken. It s not worth downloading.

Reactions: devious_fox

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
This is awesome piece of crap. Unless you re interested in neverendig talk with whoever is on the death start withou any chance to progress to next day cos of the fucked up popup that says somethin about some fucked up validation code or some shit. No tits no slaves nothin only talk to uninterested characters on the station. Best cockblockin experience today. I had very high hopes for this but I was deadly mistaken. It s not worth downloading.
Not sure why you rated it 5 stars though?

Micheal Cozad

Jul 8, 2017
I with everyone else why is this game getting updated cant play it without code and cant get code unless you give money to me thats a double edge stupidity

Reactions: JamesWhisky

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Are people rating this without even playing or is DarthSmut making new accounts or something ?

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
I vote to remove this game. It seems like a cash grab scam. And putting stuff ingame to fish for high ratings on forums should be discouraged.

Reactions: JamesWhisky

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
@Sam I think he might be back at it, once again, but with the reviews this time, once again. I'm convinced he want's the thread deleted at this point.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
With all this manipulation going on again, maybe makes sense to block ratings, remove game link and just put in a disclaimer, still good to have the game thread here if people google the game and see, because it does show up high up on google.

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
I'll say better a blocked thread than a deleted one. Also, without new updates notifications, which he is clearly exploiting.

This always gonna be one of the first google results. Let the world discover the extent of the cancerous ways of this psycho.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
We're aware that Darth Smegma has included a "requirement" in his game that you have to make a 5-star review to keep playing.

First, this is 100% against our forum rules and these reviews will be deleted.

Second (are you sitting down?), it's complete bullshit. The game can't tell if you did this or not, it's a scam to get more 5-star reviews. Just like his earlier requirement to "like" the OP of the thread to continue.

We share adult games here. The developer of this game wants us to delete the thread so people have to join his Discord, sign up for his spammy email distro, etc. to get the newest version of the game.

So yeah, not deleting the thread. :cool:

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
We're aware that Darth Smegma has included a "requirement" in his game that you have to make a 5-star review to keep playing.

First, this is 100% against our forum rules and these reviews will be deleted.

Second (are you sitting down?), it's complete bullshit. The game can't tell if you did this or not, it's a scam to get more 5-star reviews. Just like his earlier requirement to "like" the OP of the thread to continue.

We share adult games here. The developer of this game wants us to delete the thread so people have to join his Discord, sign up for his spammy email distro, etc. to get the newest version of the game.

So yeah, not deleting the thread. :cool:
I can see the dilemma too that this game is so bad that the crackers on the forum doesn't want to bypass the crap in the game and make it a better playable f95 version, for two reasons, free exposure for the dev and the fact that the game is not worth it... All that effort could just be put into making a better version of the game from scratch.

Seriously though if any dev out there hears it, you can clearly see there is a demand for SW content, someone could easily take that piece of the market :p

I love SW just as many others do but, unfortunately not enough time to spare.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I really don't understand how anyone would ever fall for this to be honest

Reactions: bas

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
He's brought all of this on his own. The guy clearly just wants money. And he is just doing just enough, at all levels, to show progress, and yet do as little as he can to make that money. And every time there is an "update" people rush to download the game, and see what has changed, when all that changes is the version number, and perhaps either an image or a conversation, or something. That is all that really changes. Other creators, though, work their butts off to add content, make changes, and even edit their game. And they take their time to talk to the people, either here, on discord, or elsewhere. And it shows. This game, however, does not show one iota of change, except version number and one change at a time. And even then it's minuscule.

1.50 star(s) 44 Votes