TugaPedro

Aug 12, 2018
im getting a message telling me to like the post here so i can be able to continue playing, then i get one to go vote on the patron page, but im not a patreon but i also did not see anything in the descripition saying you had to, but besides that, i return to the game and seems i can keep playing and then the cicle begins i get the like the post again but i can only remove my like i do a like again then i get the patreon vote on mara stuff.... :S anyone got this to??

craken24

Oct 27, 2017
go piece of shit tell the creator to put several versions of the game (two of them paid) with different content FOR THE SAME VERSION is not allowed in patreon if they pay is to have access to content in advance of the next version or for influence development by contributing ideas to the development of the game read the conditions of patreon and do not deceive people ... another money addict ..... :( oh if it's not clear to you, it's a scam. if even the tricks are of the paid versions

Sep 10, 2018
interesting.
Noticing something similar. They're all older accounts, but usually not a single post, or anything, aside from these great reviews.
im getting a message telling me to like the post here so i can be able to continue playing, then i get one to go vote on the patron page, but im not a patreon but i also did not see anything in the descripition saying you had to, but besides that, i return to the game and seems i can keep playing and then the cicle begins i get the like the post again but i can only remove my like i do a like again then i get the patreon vote on mara stuff.... :S anyone got this to??
@Sam If you check the likes on the original post and this claim here it seems like Darth Smut has included code in his game bringing people to like his thread/game to order to be able to continue playing his game. So much for him rising above it and turning over a new leaf.

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
@Sam If you check the likes on the original post and this claim here it seems like Darth Smut has included code in his game bringing people to like his thread/game to order to be able to continue playing his game. So much for him rising above it and turning over a new leaf.
Yep, he's up to his old tricks. New likes have now been disabled for this thread.

Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
Is there still a bug where it won't let you recruit more bounty hunters or deploy them? I can't remember the bug, but I tried this after that was supposedly fixed only to have it still going when I played it last.

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
What I find funny about this new tomfoolery he's trying is that it doesn't do anything for the end user. He's had that 'Like to continue the game ;)' nonsense in the game for a few updates now, but, as evidenced most recently by @TugaPedro's message, it doesn't actually stop the pop ups. It just continues. Meaning that he's not only doing a terrible job developing this game, he's also actively screwing with any potential playerbase, just to get likes on this site. A site which, I will remind you, he believes is pointless, toxic, and which he totally left of his own volition.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Is there still a bug where it won't let you recruit more bounty hunters or deploy them? I can't remember the bug, but I tried this after that was supposedly fixed only to have it still going when I played it last.
It could have been fixed but that version simply hasn't trickled down to us mere mortals yet.

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Someone wanna post the CG for this? Might be good given the game is utter shit.
There is pretty much none. The title card in the opening post shows more skin than is actually in the game.

Leia, Rey and Padme are the only scenes in the game, and it's only a single dance-posed screenshot of the models you see in the opening post. Of those, Leia is the only one with one additional "strip" screenshot, where she still covers most of herself. You are not missing anything at all.

Reactions: DeCal

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
There is pretty much none. The title card in the opening post shows more skin than is actually in the game.

Leia, Rey and Padme are the only scenes in the game, and it's only a single dance-posed screenshot of the models you see in the opening post. Of those, Leia is the only one with one additional "strip" screenshot, where she still covers most of herself. You are not missing anything at all.
WHAT? this game has been in dev for like a year are you joking?

Chissident

May 27, 2017
Ew. Jizzney Star Whores shit. Well, only pro I see here is that Rey is doing her role as stupid useless slut more accurately.

Last edited:

craken24

Oct 27, 2017
yes cheats, they are next to the button new day is a helmet stormtrooper you can open the menu of tricks and change the parameters but I do not know what you are applying to, it tells you that it is only in the patreon version (payment)...also that this update weighs exactly that the previous version but worse. fraud

1.50 star(s) 44 Votes