SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
There are five, last time I counted, versions of this game. The other 4 are on his Patreon page, and they are a lot further along than this version. I will say that I was done with this game a long time ago. I do, however, keep coming back, and poking around, seeing if anyone had gotten the top tier version, and sharing it. Otherwise, this game is a waste, and I don't recommend playing it. Go play Something Unlimited, or anything other than this game. Seriously, I have seen more development out of a snail than I have out of the idiot who decided on 5 versions AND you have to pay for 4 of those version just to get a wee bit more content and a wee bit more story. Too bad the game is such a let down, and a fraud.

Reactions: craken24

alcanii

Sep 3, 2017
i will happy pirate that game when its done just because of the devs behavor. there is nothing wrong that u want to make money as a dev and with this kind of games its rather hard i guess but u should still communicate fair.
seeing forward to steal that piece if its out for good :D

Reactions: NightShadeX

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
Tits ? Why darth vader have tits ?

Hmmm, mayby someone should tell luke he is adoptes since he have two moms :).

Mar 16, 2018
*play the Seinfeld theme* and then DarthSmut is put in prison end of show hurray.
Aside from that, this ban was well deserved. This man literally updated this game like every week and its still only 78 mb. He was slacking and he got caught lacking.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
*play the Seinfeld theme* and then DarthSmut is put in prison end of show hurray.
Aside from that, this ban was well deserved. This man literally updated this game like every week and its still only 78 mb. He was slacking and he got caught lacking.
Don't forget to add looney tunes outro music to it and porky saying the old "That's all Folks" at the end...

Such a shame the idea of a game with all these and other Star Wars characters is a solid concept, something I am sure many would love to see. This guy just had to take it and shit all over it.

AxelKoch

Aug 28, 2017
Slacking is not the reason why he was banned. If it were half the devs in this community would be banned.

This guy was astroturfing, abusing the report system and generally harassing users.

The project being an exit scam is the cherry on top.

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
Beside all that hate towards this game, I'm actually curious what is the difference between lowest and highest tier. Any patron here to enlight me?

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
The highest tier has a lot more content, but still zero sex. A couple more girls to capture, able to cheat, and better developed, to a point. But still all behind that patreon crap.

Reactions: Barabash
1.50 star(s) 44 Votes