Hybris

May 9, 2017
Well finally sat down and cheat engine-ed my way through the game. (BTW Money is a 4 bit variable and should be pretty easy to find)

After fully upgrading everything and fully braking all 3 slaves (The same three we have had all along: Padme, Leia, and Rey.) there is no sign of any new sexual content. You have dance and partial strip scenes for all three girls but special remains blank and goes straight back to the canteen menu.

At the max upgrade there seem to be a handful of new bounty hunters of course most of those are filled with place holder images.

If there is a story here then there is so little adult content for the average user of F95 to likely bother trying to find.

This version is from Dec 7th 2018 so that just goes to show how inaccurate the changelog for this game is.

Besides that its the exact same game with the exact same issues many users have already ranted about and unless someone starts pirating the latest pateron version this state of affairs will continue until the admins feel that this game gets too much/causes too much hate to be worth allowing on the forum.

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
Well finally sat down and cheat engine-ed my way through the game. (BTW Money is a 4 bit variable and should be pretty easy to find)

After fully upgrading everything and fully braking all 3 slaves (The same three we have had all along: Padme, Leia, and Rey.) there is no sign of any new sexual content. You have dance and partial strip scenes for all three girls but special remains blank and goes straight back to the canteen menu.

At the max upgrade there seem to be a handful of new bounty hunters of course most of those are filled with place holder images.

If there is a story here then there is so little adult content for the average user of F95 to likely bother trying to find.

This version is from Dec 7th 2018 so that just goes to show how inaccurate the changelog for this game is.

Besides that its the exact same game with the exact same issues many users have already ranted about and unless someone starts pirating the latest pateron version this state of affairs will continue until the admins feel that this game gets too much/causes too much hate to be worth allowing on the forum.
It should be allowed on the forum. If discussing it is banned. How will we know if the dev finally starts adding lewd content?
And where will we rant about how it's just an awful wall of text?

I wish that more people who like it would share their opinion. Then there could be a more constructive discussion about the game. I am worried that those people will get a lot of hate though.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
It should be allowed on the forum. If discussing it is banned. How will we know if the dev finally starts adding lewd content?
And where will we rant about how it's just an awful wall of text?

I wish that more people who like it would share their opinion. Then there could be a more constructive discussion about the game. I am worried that those people will get a lot of hate though.
Considering the responses that myself and several others have received from the author himself the water is pretty well poisoned at this point when it comes to giving constructive criticism and having a actual dialog. If the person of the game doesn't want to listen in the first place then why post anything positive.

This is on top of just how far behind in content the F95 version and how little that has changed in the months that this game has been on here.

Reactions: Minos187113

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
Considering the responses that myself and several others have received from the author himself the water is pretty well poisoned at this point when it comes to giving constructive criticism and having a actual dialog. If the person of the game doesn't want to listen in the first place then why post anything positive.

This is on top of just how far behind in content the F95 version and how little that has changed in the months that this game has been on here.
The game is $45. That's kinda' crazy. Especially for a product that, to my knowledge, we can't even preview.
It's weird that no-one leaked it yet. I wonder if he's got some kind of system in place to identify a potential leaker.

Reactions: Hybris

Hybris

May 9, 2017
The game is $45. That's kinda' crazy. Especially for a product that, to my knowledge, we can't even preview.
It's weird that no-one leaked it yet. I wonder if he's got some kind of system in place to identify a potential leaker.
Very likely given what we have seen.

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
o yea the money grab i get that i would never pay $100 for something like this heck i wouldn't pay at all for an unfinished project. i was just saying he dose work on the game at least iv seem some games were the creator only works on the game in a blue moon which is 4-6 times a year. as for the cost to make a game like this if i felt like it i could make the whole dam thing for about 500 bucks and thats just for smokes, food, and other provisions. as far as the stuff to make the game i could do that with-ought money at all. Before you even say it why don't i, that becuase i make MMOs were i can make crap loads more money off of then this.

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
I had been a fan of this game in the early days. Now, I am no longer a fan of this game. I even extremely dislike this game. With 5 versions of the game, each one costing more and more, and with more content, I feel this game either needs to die, or the author needs to just release one version of this game, and stop with the different versions. Too much work for too little content on a game like this. I would rather support other, and better, game makers than this sad sack of an idiot. Wait, that is a disservice to idiots all over. I would say moron, but I doubt he is even that level. Anyway, unless someone either drops the best version, I won't waste my time on this game, at all. I may comment, from time to time, but I won't waste my time on this game.

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
Honestly? I very much doubt he has any way of telling who the leaker is. While I wouldn't put it past him, it's just a numbers game at this point. He has 142 Patreons. To get the highest possible version, which as of the 15th is v.06.10, you would have to join at the $45 level. Thanks to the way Patreon works these days, that's an upfront cost. No joining, and then ducking out before the end of the month so that you get everything for free.

Tell me this. Are any of you willing to slap down $45, up front, given what you've seen so far? Sure, it's not that much money at the end of the day but...it is money you could be spending elsewhere. On something more worthwhile. On someone who isn't quite so toxic. Let's say you don't care about all that. You have money to burn, and you really want to spend that money on this game...chances are, if you're willing to spend that much, you're unlikely to then want to leak said game. The way I see it is; anyone willing to support Smut at that level actually wants to support him, and actually does think he's a good dev. They think he's doing a good job, and deserves tons of support. So why would they then leak the game?

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
Honestly? I very much doubt he has any way of telling who the leaker is. While I wouldn't put it past him, it's just a numbers game at this point. He has 142 Patreons. To get the highest possible version, which as of the 15th is v.06.10, you would have to join at the $45 level. Thanks to the way Patreon works these days, that's an upfront cost. No joining, and then ducking out before the end of the month so that you get everything for free.

Tell me this. Are any of you willing to slap down $45, up front, given what you've seen so far? Sure, it's not that much money at the end of the day but...it is money you could be spending elsewhere. On something more worthwhile. On someone who isn't quite so toxic. Let's say you don't care about all that. You have money to burn, and you really want to spend that money on this game...chances are, if you're willing to spend that much, you're unlikely to then want to leak said game. The way I see it is; anyone willing to support Smut at that level actually wants to support him, and actually does think he's a good dev. They think he's doing a good job, and deserves tons of support. So why would you then leak the game?
Out of those 142 patrons. We don't even know how many are in the $45 tier.
Why anyone would pay for that when there are no real previews is crazy. You are possibly right about nobody leaking. Especially if the number of $45 patrons is very low.

Reactions: NightShadeX

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
Out of those 142 patrons. We don't even know how many are in the $45 tier.
Why anyone would pay for that when there are no real previews is crazy. You are possibly right about nobody leaking. Especially if the number of $45 patrons is very low.
Yeeeeep. He's not displaying how much he's making - I can't imagine it's much, maybe a few hundred - nor how many people have donated at each level, so I had to leave that out. I think there is a way to work it out, based on how many Patrons are displayed in game at the Patreon Quarters, but honesty I'm too lazy for that, and it'd be inexact anyways.

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Pretty boring something unlimited ripoff with no story, 2 sex scenes (intro and spanking) and nothing new besides grinding so after a few dozes of blood mixed with alcohol, absorbing all my pity and closing both of my eyes i'm giving it 1 star.

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
Pretty boring something unlimited ripoff with no story, 2 sex scenes (intro and spanking) and nothing new besides grinding so after a few dozes of blood mixed with alcohol, absorbing all my pity and closing both of my eyes i'm giving it 1 star.
The latest ($45) version?

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
Ok guys, it's time for a filter so we don't have to see this "game" every other day in the latest update section. How more obvious can you shove this shit into peoples throats? Is this some sort of advertisement scheme? Seriously, this is getting fucking annoying

bobbobbly

Nov 27, 2018
i bothered to join his discord and that version doesn't need a code so im not sure where they are getting this one that needs a validation

1.50 star(s) 44 Votes