Troll

Apr 22, 2017
this is such a fucking pice of shit game ...i can't believe ppl are paying for it ...i've never said this about any game dev but this one , this is just a money grab...

Reactions: Zatrian

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
If you are expecting a Star Wars Trainer, a Star Wars Game or a Game at all you would be disappointed. The dev put together some nice banners, some appealing game targets, and then nothing else. The only things you would find are broken promises, unconcealed greed, stolen (unimplemented) ideas and obtrusive spam. Which is the exact translation of this thread into a game, so at least the dev is consistent.

Here's hope another dev which vision includes making a damn game would try to make those banners justice. But as of now, they are merely spam for a scam of a non-game.

U

User_886295

If you are expecting a Star Wars Trainer, a Star Wars Game or a Game at all you would be disappointed. The dev put together some nice banners, some appealing game targets, and then nothing else. The only things you would find are broken promises, unconcealed greed, stolen (unimplemented) ideas and obtrusive spam. Which is the exact translation of this thread into a game, so at least the dev is consistent.

Here's hope another dev which vision includes making a damn game would try to make those banners justice. But as of now, they are merely spam for a scam of a non-game.
Damn. I was hoping for a good one.

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
this game isn't a game yet its still under development. if you go to his patreon page and look at his calendar you can see he has a set dates he works on the game and from what i have observed he is keeping a steady pace on the work of the game. so in a couple months when v 0.4 comes out there will be more lewd scenes just keep waiting. I'm almost sure its just one person working on the game so be patient takes a crap load of time to make games when its just one person making them.

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
this game isn't a game yet its still under development. if you go to his patreon page and look at his calendar you can see he has a set dates he works on the game and from what i have observed he is keeping a steady pace on the work of the game. so in a couple months when v 0.4 comes out there will be more lewd scenes just keep waiting. I'm almost sure its just one person working on the game so be patient takes a crap load of time to make games when its just one person making them.
Oh sweet summer child.

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
Well, there's an update. Don't hold your breathe, expecting major changes though. So far the best thing I've noticed however is that the godawful 'Hey, maybe you should check this Patreon thing' notice that would pop up every, single, fucking day is gone. Not sure if that's because this is a higher version, which was created without it, or if he just saw sense for once.

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
I'm so glad the DRM content - locked content is on. Good game. Must download and play. There are many sex content in game. Happy Fappenning.

1.50 star(s) 44 Votes