SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
Since DarthSmut has decided to block me on discord, I decided to report his posts, that I can, on Patreon. The dude is delusional, at best. He won't listen to advice, and keeps pissing around with 4 versions of the same game. Every other creator that is on here, that has a patreon account, they have 1 version of their game, but with a staggered release of said game. I would rather support all of them than the dunce who created Death Trap Cashgrab. At least with them I get a product that is good, decent, and ready to play, not some bogus story that it's in development, and has been forever. So, if anyone wants to, hack away. Take all the crap he wants to put onto Patreon out, I say. And post it as a modded version here. To hell with DeadintheheadSmut. May he lose his supporters, and his cash grab.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
What the fuck is this?

you download the free version and even then you have to put the fucking code fucking that to get it you have to rekistrar necessarily by balls in your fucking community?

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Dumb question but does the change log correlate to the version that is downloadable here or is it just for the high dollar patrons?

Mar 3, 2018
I am done with this bullshit; what the fucking flying fuck. You have to enter a code that's behind a paywall? Are you delusional?

So, this is it. I have deleted the fucking piece of trash and am never gonna look back at this clusterfuck. To be honest, I was one of the first to get the game considering it is in the "Star Wars" universe, but all that people have received in the name of a game are a handful of CGs and a story that is driven more by faceless placeholders than the girls themselves.

If you're going to compare yourself with something like SU, then have the content and quality to back it up with. The palest imitation of SU is going to be running circles around this if things continue the way they are.

So, cheers to all the others on this thread. This is the last you'll be seeing me here. I'm out. And to the patrons who are supporting the smut, ...

So long suckers!!!!

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
How he was going to create a community. But even in a community with only people who support him wholeheartedly he still decides to make the game even harder for them to play than he did for a forum of pirates.
I am done with this bullshit; what the fucking flying fuck. You have to enter a code that's behind a paywall? Are you delusional?
The code isn't behind a paywall, you just need to join his discord and mailing list.

I had a look through his discord and its all friendly chat, all you have to do to get a code is join his discord and mailing list, so if you are part of his new community you'll have a code. I honestly don't see anything wrong with him doing this.

And as someone has just pointed out its enough for us pirates to get round the DRM anyway

csaja

Jul 11, 2017
i swear we should just delete this and just be done with it this time i swear this cancer should not be on this site at all

Reactions: fappenings

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
does any1 know the code or not so you can continiu from day2 otherwhise its not even playeble.
and i just whant to see how or what

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
The code isn't behind a paywall, you just need to join his discord and mailing list.

I had a look through his discord and its all friendly chat, all you have to do to get a code is join his discord and mailing list, so if you are part of his new community you'll have a code. I honestly don't see anything wrong with him doing this.

And as someone has just pointed out its enough for us pirates to get round the DRM anyway

It is not a problem in that it is simple or not the problem is that it forces you to do things for a shitty code even though the free version of the 400 that you get every time you update the game is basically forcing those interested in doing what the want to play when he wants and as he wants

not to say that doing so can deny him access to the game he wants if he is one of his detractors of his shit politics because the author does not support criticism

if so easy is to have if a kind Samaritan shares it with the rest

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
does any1 know the code or not so you can continiu from day2 otherwhise its not even playeble.
and i just whant to see how or what
Guy is a fucking Idiot with his coding... Right here is how you get around his "pirate code"

click the send a like, let it open a window, that will lead to nowhere and than continue playing... have fun playing this mess of a game...
if you click on next day immediatly, the game will complain and hard lock you in... soo to deal with that, here is what you do:
go watch your slaves than proceed the day... rinse and repeat

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
how i train my slave iff i dont even have 1 i need to capture her and that take a day so you ca do basicly nothing i only ask for the code so i can play it

1.50 star(s) 44 Votes