PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
I tried that game a couple of weeks ago but basically everything was behind a pay wall. More content now?

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
[QUOTE="There are many sex content in game. Happy Fappenning.
Are we talking about the same game?[/QUOTE]
after you pay $100 and get the code, then yes that there is content. Try it. The trial version is in the OP that why there is no content. PepeHands.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Where i save in this game?Also, there still many bugs, twice i lost my game ( not much content so i guess that´s fine for now ) because the game "froze", first after a Pantreon propaganda, the other was when i tried to check a slave status on the torture room ( stayed on loading forever ).

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
I stopped playing real fast when I tried it. The first girl I captured was a girl with no content (Why include her???) so I would have to farm money for an enternity in order to buy a new device for a different girl. Then I read here that there is no actual content and when I later looked at changelogs, I noticed all of them are nothing but "I added a bazillion words of dialogue.". Unless there is ever a changelog "I added a bazillion frames of dirty, graphic sex. You will need therapy". Then I will never play this game again, because if I do, I will defiinitely need therapy for the trust issues I will develop. I can't fathom how anyone can support him on patreon if adult games is what they're after.

Sonicfanx1

Jun 16, 2017
This game looks like a less complete version of Something Unlimited, complete with all the same "game mechanics".

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
This game looks like a less complete version of Something Unlimited, complete with all the same "game mechanics".
Even if seeing content in Something Unlimited takes more time than the duration of the previous ice age, and the amount of content is more rare than a Burger King on the moon. It's still 100x more enjoyable than this.

Reactions: dlex0

Lordhellsing

Mar 16, 2018
I stopped playing real fast when I tried it. The first girl I captured was a girl with no content (Why include her???) so I would have to farm money for an enternity in order to buy a new device for a different girl. Then I read here that there is no actual content and when I later looked at changelogs, I noticed all of them are nothing but "I added a bazillion words of dialogue.". Unless there is ever a changelog "I added a bazillion frames of dirty, graphic sex. You will need therapy". Then I will never play this game again, because if I do, I will defiinitely need therapy for the trust issues I will develop. I can't fathom how anyone can support him on patreon if adult games is what they're after.
ah fun this dev must relly be useless then welp away i go

Reactions: NightShadeX

deadmetal

May 7, 2017
Even if seeing content in Something Unlimited takes more time than the duration of the previous ice age, and the amount of content is more rare than a Burger King on the moon. It's still 100x more enjoyable than this.
Well gunsmoke games tend to put alot more effort into the character art with keeping it true to the source material. Those guys have had some difficulty with DMCA Notices on top of that and are generally very respectful of the community.

Darth Smut on the other hand... well I think his reputation here speaks for itself.

I think its a huge disservice to gunsmoke games to even do the comparison (I mean excluding the blatant plagurism of mechanics done by Darth Smut of course the overentitled little tool that he is)

Lordhellsing

Mar 16, 2018
Well gunsmoke games tend to put alot more effort into the character art with keeping it true to the source material. Those guys have had some difficulty with DMCA Notices on top of that and are generally very respectful of the community.

Darth Smut on the other hand... well I think his reputation here speaks for itself.

I think its a huge disservice to gunsmoke games to even do the comparison (I mean excluding the blatant plagurism of mechanics done by Darth Smut of course the overentitled little tool that he is)
i dont pay attention to who makes the games until i like them and i was wrong about it being the first time seeing the game i was looking in my files and turns out i downloaded without remembering i just deleted it

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019

I like something Unlimited but I wish there was more harcore content and it can be a real grind. I think it needs some gameplay adjustments. Or is there a cheatmode? I would definitely do another playthrough if that's the case.

deadmetal

May 7, 2017
I like something Unlimited but I wish there was more harcore content and it can be a real grind. I think it needs some gameplay adjustments. Or is there a cheatmode? I would definitely do another playthrough if that's the case.
Well there is actually a cheat mode there but we are going off topic

Reactions: Dank Quixote
1.50 star(s) 44 Votes