rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
i understand the game developer wants to make money, i have no problem with that and i believe that no one on this site has a problem with that. But when you are willing to stiff people (even if they have not payed for the game) they you are driving away potential customers. Without this site + several others i would have no idea who any of these people are or where to find their games. This is the free advertising, people try out your game then they may make the decision to officially support you. I have supported several of the devs because i found their game on this site. Theres a reason why people hate loot boxes and micro transactions

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Did you restart or use an old save cause there are more 2 new characters and according my friend newer actions. If you are basing content on the changelogs then blame the dev on how handles the post and versions cause that was a shit show.

EDIT: Restart the game cause you are missing out on content by not restarting.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Why is this shit STILL allowed to be shilled on this site...
Bossapplesauce made a whole warning post about it earlier they are not killing the thread cause people should know what the dev is trying to do, they are going to disable the rating system on this game though so If you wanna rate it now's the time before they get disabled.

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
Back to the point on this thread. This game really sucks, and only is decent if you pay $45 for the thing. I would rather spend $45 on my car than on this game. This game, while decent as a concept, has zero business being a game, and so slow in development. I can understand why some games are so slow to update. However, the reasons do vary, and most people that develop those games have a real life, and things they do outside of making games. This guy, Darth Smut, is working himself to do death, or at least the demented state he is in, and frankly he needs to slow down. He needs to work on one version, and release only one version. And leave the rest to the wind.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Try and tell that to the dev, any and all critisism results in bans on his discord.

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
Back to the point on this thread. This game really sucks, and only is decent if you pay $45 for the thing. I would rather spend $45 on my car than on this game. This game, while decent as a concept, has zero business being a game, and so slow in development. I can understand why some games are so slow to update. However, the reasons do vary, and most people that develop those games have a real life, and things they do outside of making games. This guy, Darth Smut, is working himself to do death, or at least the demented state he is in, and frankly he needs to slow down. He needs to work on one version, and release only one version. And leave the rest to the wind.
i have no idea why all of us are even ahving this conversation the dev just needs to stop maing 4+ versions of the game and just release one. If there needs to be a month or two where its a quality of life/ bug fix then so be it

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
This game is not made for people, but in order to dissolve suckers for money.

Weakly in all there is no exciting eroticism, there are no interesting dialogues,they take the known universe and only because of this the game is still afloat.

If you are a fan of star wars do not play you will be disappointed with this game. This game was done not about star wars but for money.

I understand that everyone wants money! And i want money! A good job should be paid for, but this is a piece of crap that I will not run on the computer for free again, only if I get paid for it.

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
Why is this shit STILL allowed to be shilled on this site...
Because we may as well leech off his ass as much as possible. You just know that the dude hates having his game posted for free on a site he is banned from no less.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
This game is not made for people, but in order to dissolve suckers for money.

Weakly in all there is no exciting eroticism, there are no interesting dialogues,they take the known universe and only because of this the game is still afloat.

If you are a fan of star wars do not play you will be disappointed with this game. This game was done not about star wars but for money.

I understand that everyone wants money! And i want money! A good job should be paid for, but this is a piece of crap that I will not run on the computer for free again, only if I get paid for it.
Your post seems like it would make an Excellent review.

papasmurf

Apr 7, 2017
I said this way back this boy just want's the Money. He even created a alter ego to get double patrons lmao

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
Added changelogs and there is a lot more content. Friend said Ahsoka and some other chick become obtainable after 35 days but you only have till day 45 to get them. And I haven't played it yet, I basically got the links and added them here. Also I may of missed some changelogs cause dude is kinda abusing the tier system.
I think ahsoka and the other character are myths. They simply do not exist.

MadMax9611

May 17, 2017
Did you restart or use an old save cause there are more 2 new characters and according my friend newer actions. If you are basing content on the changelogs then blame the dev on how handles the post and versions cause that was a shit show.

EDIT: Restart the game cause you are missing out on content by not restarting.
how do you actualy capture ashoka and the other girl?

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Dev claims they are there and that my friend's save is bugged. and the other character is Hera. As for how, idk haven't played this game. Only reason I have it is cause my friend wanted me to test to see if I could get it (he had me give link to another friend as well). As for an android version, wasn't one on Patreon and not a modder so no clue how to make it there. Currently giving it a go, not really gonna try to damn hard though for other characters beyond looking for Hera and Ahsoka.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I can't find shit, gonna ask my friend what the dev said besides "people keep asking that"

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I can't for my life find the other, I can see their data in the code and assets, so they probably are in the game. I did find a few freezes in certain points, so they might be bugged or you need more patreon units (Dooku demands it).

Anyway, here's the significant CGs sans backgrounds: .

Hoshi

Sep 25, 2017
I mean, like, this is both a pirate site and a showcase site. To call it just pirate sharing isnt doing it justice, so saying this is just a sharing site like svscomics or thepiratebay is just crap. I think this is the exact middle ground that needs to be met between pirating always existing, and developers needing their work to be showcased so that they can get people to support them. Just my opinion though.

1.50 star(s) 44 Votes