Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
EHEH! by wath I have read here that is a game who I never download, not interested on pay to see a pussy when houndreds of other develpers alow ther games to be full acesseds if previous versions.

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
  • DST v0.7.50 for ($ 45) Dark Lords (Feb. 28th)
  • DST v0.7.48 for ($ 10/5) Generals & Officers (ETA: May?)
  • DST v0.7.37 for ($ 20) Grand Moffs (ETA: April)
  • DST v0.7.26 for ($ 10/5) Generals & Officers (ETA: April)
  • DST v0.7.11 for ($ 20) Grand Moffs (ETA: April)
$45??? It is time to spend $45 on Anthem.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I've left bad reviews for games before but most of the time that's been done to give the devs a kick up the rear and improve their shit.

For the first time i'm gonna beg and plead with you guys, DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS SHOWER OF SHIT.

From some of the scummiest devs i've ever seen bringing you the scammiest game possible.

Eeagle

Jul 28, 2017
Wow.I tried this game once, and found myself lost in *Pateron only* stuff,but it seems, this game is really not a good one.

Jan 24, 2019
This thread is comedy gold :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

On one side we have a dev who thinks that Something Unlimited's gameplay is so great he should copy it. And on the other side we have mods adding an obvious malicious link (made by a guy registered today who is totally not the banned dev and who spammed 3 posts in random threads so he can post links) to the release list. Be glad he didn't brick your computers. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Nottravis

apollo32

Oct 23, 2017
Hello everyone, this game had everything to be excellent ... but it lost in the script of the story, began to idealize win a lot rather than win first audience!

I played in the beginning, but soon in the second update I put aside! I do not recommend it because the intention is not to gain the confidence to receive ... but rather to force the money!

Big hug!

hobson

Sep 15, 2017
Every time this thread hits the latest section it's like a birthday present of crazy. That "warning screenshot" is just the wildest thing.

It's very funny but it's probably time to shitcan the links in the OP right? I mean... there's not actually a game.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

JamesWhisky

Jan 24, 2019
As I said this is fuckin bait trap.This post should be deleted and the developer should be baned unless he/she will produce somethin that works and isnt cockblockin piece of shit.

Pardon fuck!? Surely he's kidding, or is just stupid, but I do hope he doesn't actually mean that he's finished with adding scenes to the game.
There are scenes in the game? Dude like there is no pussy in the game and neither in the developer life cos this shit lack hard work and right mind to be worth anythin. Im so glad that there is so much great developers that are awesome people and not fucked up in the head and greedy as fuck.

The way the Dev projects his emotions onto others is still scary. He’s still living in a state of extreme denial. This actually reads as, “if you hate my game you must be a troll, but don’t worry join my cult on discord where I shall convince you otherwise.”
Either he/she is in total delusion or it s not human. Maybe some kind AI that should help making games.

Yumiyah

Jun 25, 2018
tbh ... i did wish this game was better ... SU is great even with the few "sex" scenes it still a fun and addicting game , this one not so much . For me is more because of the fact that always looks like is missing something even if u pay $10 someone that pays $40 have more content then u ..... and so on

Reactions: JamesWhisky

JamesWhisky

Jan 24, 2019
tbh ... i did wish this game was better ... SU is great even with the few "sex" scenes it still a fun and addicting game , this one not so much . For me is more because of the fact that always looks like is missing something even if u pay $10 someone that pays $40 have more content then u ..... and so on
Yeah exactly if you dont pay you have no pussy and any chance to test the game a bit. It s only full of non linear boring dialogues and loops that breaks the game more times than not. Like the developer is greedy asshole in my opinion.

Reactions: Yumiyah
1.50 star(s) 44 Votes