docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
So...what is with the reports it's malwayre? I've just scanned it using Virustotal, and it's not detecting anything malicious.
I can't confirm or deny that from personal experience; I'm just going by earlier comments in the thread.

MyGuySkyla

【 h a w t i e ♡ 】
Donor
Dec 12, 2018
You don't need to save. Game don't worth trying
Yeah ive noticed, game crashes almost every time you try travelling somewhere, just get stuck on a space screen. If this game worked well with much better scenes, it would be fun to play... but the capturing isnt very fun, would be nicer if there were levels etc,

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
if im correct, and this is from smuts discord, apparently there is some bordello content. But from what ive seen in the chat logs of his discord there isnt much.
ty i dident know how far the content was for the game. Now were just playing the waiting game until 0.7 releases on here.

Dinker

May 15, 2017
I see this guy trying to EAify his crap game and that after all these months of effort he has less than 200 patrons and I feel an intense schadenfreude.

If he hadn't been a dick he'd probably be raking in 2 grand or more a month and having people actively defend his terrible coding.

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
I tried 0.6 and hated myself for wasting an hour or two on the game. I know on another site, someone used bots to massively upvote any comments praising the game and massively downvote ones disparaging it. Too much is hidden behind a paywall, the girls only have a passing resemblance to the characters they're supposed to be, and Darth Vader doesn't act remotely like himself.

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
I tried 0.6 and hated myself for wasting an hour or two on the game. I know on another site, someone used bots to massively upvote any comments praising the game and massively downvote ones disparaging it. Too much is hidden behind a paywall, the girls only have a passing resemblance to the characters they're supposed to be, and Darth Vader doesn't act remotely like himself.
can you upload it please

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
What site?

1.50 star(s) 44 Votes